Locker Room #16: Carmine - The Whore Of The Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused: Look at his fingers in this cap. Did Carmine hurt himself playing hockey :)devil:) or is that SD continuity? :eek:

Lorelai said:
:confused: Look at his fingers in this cap. Did Carmine hurt himself playing hockey :)devil:) or is that SD continuity? :eek:

Ouch! Poor baby....

Now Lorelai, at the risk of being called horribly greedy, I don't suppose you have any caps from that sequence you've got in your banner have you? It's just that his eyelashes look soooo beautiful. Please? Pretty please??? ;)

Course I do! :lol: Think I won't notice those amazing eyelashes? Now, pics took forever to go up, so I suppose will take another forever to go down! Patience... :p

PS. Check out his shirt in the last pic. :devil:

Lorelai you are the best person in the whole world!! I would hug you but I can't get up off the floor.

My God he looks gorgeous; those lashes, that chewable bottom lip, the nuzzeable neck, not to mention the furry chest. I think I'm having palpitations here.... :p

Twinkletoes said:
Lorelai you are the best person in the whole world!! I would hug you but I can't get up off the floor.

I know! :p *help you up*

Twinkletoes said:
I think I'm having palpitations here.... :p

Oh dear! Then I guess I shouldn't bring the rest of them.. :p

Lorelai do PLEASE bring the rest of the pictures over here its helped me get me through an incredibly blue Monday :)

Lorelai said:

Oh dear! Then I guess I shouldn't bring the rest of them.. :p

*grasps Lorelai's helping hand with gratitude*

No...thank-you...really, I'm feeling a little better now....I'm sure I'll be able to cope... :p

Lorelai said:

I think you've found the one little bit of continuity from "Snow Day." Wow, thumbs up, TPTB! :rolleyes: For all we know, Carmine went and scraped up his hands himself to keep things accurate. :lol: I kid, I kid. But, seriously--is that really their idea of continuity from "Snow Day"??? It's not even "blink and you miss it"--it's "get out the microscope and start searching." But, nice catch, Lorelai--that was some CSI work there! :D

And Danny really does look tired in those caps from when they were investigating the statue!

Top41 said:
Lorelai said:

I think you've found the one little bit of continuity from "Snow Day." Wow, thumbs up, TPTB! :rolleyes: For all we know, Carmine went and scraped up his hands himself to keep things accurate. :lol: I kid, I kid. But, seriously--is that really their idea of continuity from "Snow Day"??? It's not even "blink and you miss it"--it's "get out the microscope and start searching." But, nice catch, Lorelai--that was some CSI work there! :D

That pic got me looking. Here's one where you can not only see the scrapes on the knuckles, you can also see that he's holding one of those balls used for physical therapy.

therapyball.jpg

I agree with Top. If there's no other follow-up, doing this was absolutely pointless. Who the hell could have noticed it while watching the episode? :confused: :rolleyes:

Sings *God Bless America (and CBS), home of Carmine's gratuitiously semi-nekkid self on TV*!!!

What a beautiful thing to see last week, Carmine suspended on the Statute of Liberty in a harness. Glad to see that the writers are starting to see things our way- now just get that man nekkid! :lol:

Top41 said:
Lorelai said:

If there is one dust of continuity in this show, I will find it! :lol:

Top41 said:
And Danny really does look tired in those caps from when they were investigating the statue!

Maybe that's when Carmine hurt his hand.. :D

I never would have gotten that that red thing in Danny's hand was supposed to be a physical therapy ball. It's Danny, he's fidgety--I assumed it was something around the lab he was playing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back