George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! :lol: I'm going to be hyper by 9pm tomorrow. (As you may be able to tell I'm not very good at waiting. :D)

Just don't ask how my day has gone. The oil company that was supposed to come around 3 - 4 this afternoon came at 8:30 this morning. :eek:

Winner time:

Runners up (at least the first 3) :rolleyes:
wlk68 - Nice to have you come visiting, and bringing me something I didn't have.
Jacquie - Buzz, open Nick shirt, and that georgous profile. What more could I ask for?
Jacquie again - I don't know what it is i've got for sillouettes except that you don't have to see him clearly to know it's him.

Now things started getting hard. I went back and forth between these three for the longest time! :lol: So here goes. :lol:

bookgirl - The lighting is just perfect.
Jacquie - It's 89 degrees out today! I think I'm waiting for whats to come. :lol:

Your winner is: (I think :rolleyes:)
Babs - He just makes some of the cutest faces in King Baby. I think that's why I'm constantly watching it.

Susan

I finally get to have a picture, but I am having trouble getting it to work. Would one of you nice ladys be willing to help me?

I echo what you are all saying about tonight. I can't wait... looks like it might me a good one. I know what would make it a really, really good one... let us hope for some good Nick moments.

Oh tonight's the night :) I don't know which is more exciting Christmas or the season premiere for CSI :)

Amy one of the most important things about using an avatar is you need to have a photobucket account, or use some other imaging site so you are not hot linking. You always need to abide by the board rules. In FAQ you'll find a world of info and in particular info about what the size can be for an avatar. You can make your own avatar, ask someone in the Fan Art Forum or if you want Nick or George specific Texan Charm website has a lot of them. I hope this helps :)

glad it's Thursday :)
I'm breaking out the new handcuffs tonight
:devil:
sigh

Babs congrats on winning :)

OMG, Jacquie! That flannel shot just gave me hot flashes. Oh my! Do you mind if I add that to my personal collection? I promise to credit you if I choose to share...but I don't think I will. :D

Thanks,

Cat

I won :D...well tonight its that far for a lot off you...I have to waith till tommorow :( but I have patience (NOT ;))...

Oke for a new theme...We are starting with season 8 so lets go back where it started...Like to see you fave pictures from season 1, and tell me why its your fave...12 is the limid...I'll be back tommorow aroun this time...(hopefully with caps ;) from dead doll ;) and a winner ofcourse ;))....Happy hunting...I am going to enjoy Nick now :D.... :devil:

Catwoman said:
OMG, Jacquie! That flannel shot just gave me hot flashes. Oh my! Do you mind if I add that to my personal collection? I promise to credit you if I choose to share...but I don't think I will. :D

Thanks,

Cat

Of course you can use it for your collection and don't worry about crediting me. I got it from someone else and I can't remember who I got it from :)

Oh Babs good theme choice in honour of the season premier :)

such a nice view
Wow ladies the tv's not set up for tonight Nick we're cleaning first for the party then we will set it up. I like the deer caught in the headlights look
season 1 Little Stoker What else can one say but it's the little guy :)

OK now I have to go back to cleaning my house :D

eta I added my comments as to why I like the pics :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back