CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so that is flack's gf huh? i am not sure if i like her or not (based off of her picture) but i am so excited to see where his character goes this season!

I hate to burst your bubble, lindsaymonroe, but he didn't make that mistake up.

That mistake came directly from CBS themselves and was on Futon Critic. (Although for the record, it was later announced by a publicist that there was a mistake in the cast listing.)

However, I should also note that Lindsay being listed in the recurring cast ... happened twice, even after CBS was notifed about it. Which is rather interesting, actually.

:D I see what you mean & I love it!! He's actually wearing a shirt & a jacket. Finally looking more like a CSI. ;) Does this mean we are slowly getting the real Danny Messer back?

May I have your attention please?
Will the real Danny Messer please stand up? :lol:

Thanks Lorelai. From the description those images will be from episode 407 - Commuted sentences.

Yeah, that's a Danny look that I like. :)

My God. Is it possible? Is it possible that TPTB have heard at least one of our wants? :eek: Danny isn't just looking like his good old self, he's looking like his good old self from season one! :D Rrrr, did he look hot in that ensemble or what. Intelligent and sexy. :devil: And he's in front of the Metropolitan museum.

Mmmm, two of my favorite things together. :lol:

I can't tell if he has his signature goatee and light moustache. Can anyone confirm if he's clean shaven or not?

Kimmychu said:
I can't tell if he has his signature goatee and light moustache. Can anyone confirm if he's clean shaven or not?

It gets a bit blurry if you enlarge it but I think the goatee/stubble's still there.... :p

Thanks for the hi res picture of the S4 promo and the article, you guys rock!

Btw, is that Angell in the last pic behind Danny and Hawkes? 'cause if it is I'm really glad to see her. :D

It looks like Angell! :D And yeah, Danny does look good. The suit jacket/button-down shirt combo really looks good on him.

That pic looks great--thank you vegaslights! :D And it really does look like Flack's wiping down that gun... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Top41 said:
And it really does look like Flack's wiping down that gun...
Much has been said about Flack possibly covering something up, but I just hope it isn't because of his girlfriend. Because him risking his job over a girl is just not Flack-like, IMO.

On the other hand, I love Sid's expression and I want Stella's shoes! :D

For the record, I'm not making the Lindsay typo:

WHEN A DYING MAN CONFESSES TO A MURDER 24 HOURS BEFORE IT HAPPENS, MAC AND THE CSIS INVESTIGATE THE SCIENTIFIC POSSIBILITY OF TIME TRAVEL, ON, "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, OCT. 17

CBS Records Artist Will Dailey Guest Stars as Himself

"Time's Up" - A dying man confesses to a murder 24 hours before it happens and Mac investigates the possibility of time travel, on CSI: NY, Wednesday, Oct. 17 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Det. Mac Taylor.......... Gary Sinise
Det. Stella Bonasera....... Melina Kanakaredes
Danny Messer........ Carmine Giovinazzo
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes........ Hill Harper
Det. Don Flack.............. Eddie Cahill

RECURRING CAST:
Dr. Sid Hammerback........... Robert Joy
Lindsay Monroe........... Anna Belknap
Adam Ross.............. AJ Buckley

GUEST CAST
Det Jennifer Angell........... Emmanuelle Vaugier