Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

Yeah, it is very hard to write because it's so easy to make it corny. But you know, Eric has been around the block quite a few hundred times and he really knows how to please women. He's also very open minded and a tad devilish. And Calleigh is a strong, abrasive woman who loves to be in control and has an unnatural affection for guns. When these two get together in bed, you know some awesome shit is gonna happen.

And it really needs to be written.

So I'm not the only perverted person on this ship - thank God!
I was so relieved when I read your silencer convo... *sighs*
Here's an icon I made shortly after the episode "4x13 - Silencer" (Ha Ha!) aired:
precious.jpg

Enough inspiration for a fic? Good! Now go start!
Happy Birthday Lucy, btw!
:)

:lol:

That icon just made me spit my water out all over the place.

Damn. I just laughed for, like, an hour.

_____Skylar said:
Actually, Eric and Calleigh give me a lot of bondage vibes.

Gee, I wonder why.

invasion1.jpg

invasion2.jpg

invasion5.jpg

invasion6.jpg

Such an, "are you thinking what I'm thinking?" moment.

Oh my gosh I've been reading the last couple of pages and laughing quietly so my mother won't hear me. A picture says a thousand words. That's a little story right there Caro. Seriously it needs no words. :devil:

She seems mighty interested in those ropes. And Eric sure seems to know a whole lot about them. Hmmm.

No comment.

Well in the episode "Rampage" Gloria did make the comment when Eric said he would have to arrest her: "That will be the second time we use your cuffs!"

So me thinks Eric likes the kink ;)

For some reason I picture Calleigh being into being tied up...not necessarily into the whole whips and chains thing but ya know tied up and being ravished, I can picture. So the whole handcuff thing would probably turn her on. Let's not forget that Calleigh isn't a priss who hasn't been with men....something tells me she has a wild side too.

That is something I wouldn't mind seeing when they finally get them together; Calleigh letting go of some of her inhabitions and being a little wild. It would be a nice development for her character.

Hey! In two days you’ve posted a lot!!! :eek:

If Eric and Calleigh + horizontal surface = no standard, so Eric and Calleigh + ropes + spacious desk = they’re going to have a lot of fun. :devil: It’s simple. ;)
I also think that they are both creative persons, so probably a bed isn’t enough for them… :rolleyes:I’m sure that they like try not standard surfaces, too… :devil: :lol:

i'm writing a new fic and with sum of ur latest posts in mind i think ur gonna like it :devil:

^^ A new fic!! And I think a newbie all in one post. Is it Christmas and someone forgot to tell me? :lol:

Welcome Heather Lewis ;)

Leela, thank you! And I'm glad you agree. This fic really needs to get written. That icon is hilarious, by the way. Great inspiration; it doesn't even look like a silencer, hehe.

Calleigh's face in the second picture Caro posted is priceless. She's totally having dirty thoughts there.

I love in that scene when he asks her to smell the rope...she is all like "Eric, not here! We are in the lab. Wait til we get home." :lol: :devil:

Happy Birthday Lucy!!! I just got my temps guys!! I'm soooo excited!! Can't wait to go drive!!

This fic needs to have an ASAP stamp on it!! There are now all sorts of wonderfully dirty thoughts running through my head thanks to you guys!! :lol:

Remember in Best Defense when she was like "I thought you broke the moon roof." to John. So I think that Calleigh is not above doing some kinky stuff and Eric will only bring that wild side out of Cal!! When these two get together the only possible outcome would be some amazing sex!!

OH Happy belated birthday Lucy!! :D

I've finished my fic and posted it so it should be up by 2moz its called I remember telling you no midnight tiptoe. Its a kinky fic and involes guns :devil: handcuffs :devil: blacking out :devil: and of course Calleigh and Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back