Multishippers Sanctuary.

All the quotes I know about love are depressing and... well, depressing.

But I do like those quotes you've all got up there... Wish I could believe more in them... *crooked smile*

Aw, it's okay Onigami we all get like that @ times... here, have a choco-covered Eric w/a cherry on top :D

& the thing w/love from Jorja herself... I knew there was a reason i LOVED her, she's crazy yet sensible, in short: Fox Rox ;)

Hey I'm new to this thread. I'm a multi-shipper. I don't restrict myself to one. My faves are...

Grissom/Cath
Flack/Aiden
Mac/Stella
Horatio/Calleigh
Eric/Calleigh
Flack/Stella
Nick/Sara
Greg/Calleigh

Didn't you forget Danny/Linday, Doreen :confused: :D

Gah.. you scared me there, Fabian! :lol: At first I thought who was this person who knows about this and then I remembered it was you. :lol:

Yea, Danny/Lindsay too. I forgot to add them. Was too busy thinking of other ships.

I'm looking forward to it. :devil:

:lol: Okiez. Or maybe I will in the D/L date that's going on in crimelab.nl RPG private section? :lol: Joking joking

LOL I think we're off-topic here. Oh well.

Hmm... I ship others too but I've temporarily forgotten who with who...

My first ship? GSR, funnily enough. I've only written one story and that was a character death. And even then, I don't write in the GSR thread. Huh.

That is funny.

I've read some character death fiction, so sad. I had to stop reading one because I knew I was going to lose it if I finished.

i'm a multi shipper too and i love to see people happy ;)
yobling but i also like catherine/gil
horratio/yelina or caleigh
SARA and someone 'cause i like her..grissom/nick/greg

but my all time favo is GSR and YOBLING ;) i think i summoned them all for now but the list just keeps on growing 'cause i love them all :D

Did anyone get bitten by the Eric/Ryan bug last night? I won't go into details, in case someone's not seen it, but it was so there. :D

I am a diehard Yoblinger, but as I have been rewatching the first four seasons of Vegas to catch all the yobling moments, I have noticed alot of Snickers moments so I think this may be my new ship even though I kinda like GSR aswell. I think I am just a confused shipper, but I love them all. And for Miami which I don't watch very often, I am liking the Eric/Calleigh(not sure what the shipper name is)

Back