Multishippers Sanctuary.

Hmmm... I'm thinking the fact that I shipped Velma and Daphne when I was a kid should have told me something... :D

I guess I shipped all the regular people - Buffy and Angel, Angel and Cordy, Buffy and Spike, Xander and Spike and of course, the ultimate couple, Willow and Tara (yeah, I was a huge BtVS and AtS fan - can ya tell? :D )

Outside of that, of course, there were the Friends ships - Chandler and Monica and Ross and Rachel; Mulder and Scully (like Athena said, just about everyone shipped them); Harry & Ginny and Ron & Hermione (sticks tongue out at all Harmony shippers - leave JK alone, its her damn book and she's made it clear that Harry and Hermione and JUST GOOD FRIENDS :p ) Then there's one of my favorite ships of all time - Xena and Gabrielle. and finally, one that I haven't found many people to share with - did anyone else watch Caroline in the City and ship Caroline with Richard - then get really happy when they FINALLY got together? Anyone? Hello?? :(

So as you can see, my CSI shipping is part of a long history of psychiatric illness... I mean... a long history of a love of shipping ;) None of us are mentally ill. None of us... I have to go back to my padded cell now. Laters ;) :lol:

I used to ship Fred & Daphne on Scooby-Doo & Shaggy & Velma who could adopt Scooby to be their kid...
OH my goddess! I did that too! Yay Scooby-Doo! Don't they remind you of the cast of CSI? Someone brought that up in the thongs thread and I still think that's funny. Sara is Velma, Cath is Daphne, Fred is Grissom, and Shaggy and Scooby is some sort of weird Warrick/Nick/Greg combo. Or maybe I'm just weird... that's probably it... nevermind then.
Warrick is Shaggy, Nick is Scooby and Greg...

Scrappy-Dooooo!

P-P-P-Puppy Power!!

:lol:

Save me!

Edit: Caroline and Richard- I loved them! :D

Edit: Caroline and Richard- I loved them! :D

Yay! You've just made me so happy wildcherry - I don't feel so alone anymore!!!! (He was soooo adorable in a totally anal-retentive geeky way)

Here's a question for all those shippers who ship multiple pairings of the same character - such as Athena who shippers EVERYONE with Sara :D How do you reconsile your ships? Do you get confused as to who you're rooting for? To use the example which midnightsun gave earlier, if you're a Snickers/Swarrick, where does your mind go while your watching an episode?

For me, its been relatively easy to seperate the ships - really strong Cath/Sara episodes usually don't have a lot of interaction between Sara and Grissom, so I don't have to think about GSR while I'm in a CSI:Thongs shipping mood. And my other slash ships which involve Grissom (Nick/Gris, Greg/Gris) have only been a recent acquisition - and are currently more philosophical than anything else - so I haven't really sat through an episode actively shipping them as it where. However, I don't know how much that'll change when I start to see the new eps in January.

So, my fellow multishippers, i put it to you - How do you split yourself in two, or three or however many?

Well mine forensicsgirl is similar to you multi shipping. I agree when Cath/Sara is strong then Grissom/Sara is usually not a ship you see happening which is my other strong ship. However I did find this dilema because I am flirting just a little bit with Gil/Cath and in Secret and Flies you had a tad bit of that ship. So that got a little bit sloppy to deal with but not really hardcore into that ship. Like I said flirting with that notion yet. :D

For me it's easy at this point, because I have a major ship that I feel extremely strongly about (need I say which? :D), and the others (all Sara-X ships, like Athena :D) are driven more by a desire to see Sara happy than anything else (like really rooting and praying for a couple to end up together). So, if there is a flirty moment that involves Sara with anyone in an episode, I enjoy it, and I love seeing guys (or Cath :D) interested in Sara, as long as I don't feel my major ship being threatened, which I usually don't. Well, maybe I am not really a multi-shipper after all :confused: :D

OT: I was a HUGE Buffy-Spike shipper back in the days :D

You know sometimes I ask myself why do I multi ship. I am truly a GSR die hard as well. That is what I want to see happen on the show of course. But I got to thinking no wait, Cath and Sara are two strong,sexy women now that would be great to see. Not to mention they just work great together. Then I thought okay what if these two ships don't happen. Maybe I better start looking for a third ship as back up. Ah, you know its all in good fun. :D

Yeah, LadySara, I think that's the important thing: I have ships that I would be OK with as a backup *if* (Big IF :D) my main 'ship does not happen. But I truly enjoy shipping Cath/Sara here (too much fun to ignore :D), and as I said, I love seeing flirty moments in the show, of Sara with pretty much anyone :D

I'm a die hard Sandle, so I don't ship either Greg or Sara with anyone else- problem solved.

I do however ship Grissom with Cath, Sofia and Lady H. Now Sofia I also ship (and prefer) with Nick, so that's one gone. Cath and Grissom have such a great friendship, I wouldn't mind if thay stayed that way and Lady H is only a guest character... so not a problem. The best thing is that Grissom, Cath and Lady H would make a great threesome- again problem solved. ;)

*stands up* Hey, I'm CSIvixen and I'm addicted to the 'ships of CSI :lol: Well some of them. My main ships are: Snickers, Sandle, Yo!Bling(could someone please explain to me how that name came to be, cause I don't quite understand it *confused*), and Calleigh/that-diver-guy-whose-name-I-can-never-remember(I don't watch Miami much). Other than that, I also like ships that have 'hotness value' as me and my sister put it :p and then there's ships that I can see happening but not that partial to and ships that totally creep me out but let's not get into those. The hardest part of being a multi is keeping up, yeah. Although I only really post on one thread so far, others I just kinda lurk ;). Also people being all "But you like her and him together, you can't like either of them with someone else!" which is annoying but meh. Okay I'm out...gotta work on my book report which is due like tomorrow xD

YoBling: Warrick says "Yo" alot, and tere was his one episode where Cathw as like, "something soemthing...bling..something or other" so yea.

I :heart: Sandle and Grillows bebe! w00zt!

I could ship Warrick and Cath to an extent too. Let's just face it I am a shipper junkie. The episode we hear Cath say bling blin in is Cool Change.

So, my fellow multishippers, i put it to you - How do you split yourself in two, or three or however many?

Well, first I keep in mind that this is a TV show, these are fictional characters, and shipping is supposed to be fun... :cool: So I don't get so emotionally invested in any one ship that another of my ships "threatens" it.

F'rinstance...YoBling, been a fave of mine from Season One. Now, if Nick and Warrick happen to have a slashy moment (or even just a buddy-buddy goofy fun moment) I love that like chocolate! And YoBling is still sitting there safely awaiting the next opportunity to shine.

--Robin

- such as Athena who shippers EVERYONE with Sara :D
She's too hot! I can't help it. That's why I had to start this thread. Too many great couples out there :p ;)

Okay so when I watch an episode I tend to just watch it. I'll come up with my own theories and conclusions on the case but as for the social interaction between the characters, I just let the images roll, not really cheering for a particular pairing in a scene, and take it from there. Sure I'd love to see some people work more cases with each other, especially after the repetition in pairings we had last season, but I just enjoy any personal moment I can get from the show. And squeel and get giddy at all of them, even if we have a GSR and Sandles scene back to back I just have fun with each on it's own. I just want to see Sara happy on the show in a ship, regardless of who she ends up with.

And gosh! How could I forget Gabrielle and Xena! *smacks forehead*

Well, I dunno... to answer the topic query... that's why I'm in THERAPY all the time... speaking of, I need my meds... *starts lookin around* now, where did I put...

the 1st time I watch strictly for 'the procedure'... then watch it again, if I feel like it, to disect & analyse... then I go off & read a fic, depending on what mood I'm in.. so, I guess that makes me an eternal slut, huh? or schizo... Gosh I'm so :confused:...

DUDE Buffy & Spike all the way... that was Oh, so hot...

Gabrielle and Xena... Oh, man. It's been years since I thought of that one... :eek:

I so used to ship Buffy and Spike... Or at least until that scene in the bathroom... Then I gave him to Angel, because the two of them could handle each other. When I didn't ship Angel and Doyle. Until there was Wesley... Heh. I was a wild child when those shows were on... ;)

I think Angel and Buffy and all the ships there prepared me for CSI. I mean, there were at least five good ships between those shows... Now for CSI, if I like one ship, I got with it until something else shiny catches my eye. :p

Heh... Therapists and shippers... A fun combination. Extremly flammable.... ;)

Back