Multishippers Sanctuary.

*humming theme song* scooby doobie doo where are you... we got some work to do now... scooby doobie doo... BAh!! I've had that song stuck in my head for three days now! Thanks guys.

I've had that song stuck in my head for three days now! Thanks guys.

UR WELCOME!!!... OH GAWD BtVS & Angel... duuuuude... that was shipper righteousness rite there... Of course you have to do Buffy/Angel that's like a given (ie Mulder/Scully)

then there was
Buffy/Spike
Buffy/Willow
Willow/Tara
Willow/Oz (so cute)
Willow/Xander (c'mon you know you did it too!)
& a whole crap load I can't remember too

Angel/Cordy
Angel/Fred
Fred/August T. Jones (cos I can't remember his character NAME.. how horrible is that?)
& a whole crap load I can't remember rite now

Ohkay so yeah I'm like addicted to shipping :eek:

Fred/August T. Jones (cos I can't remember his character NAME.. how horrible is that?)

:lol: and aparently you can't remember the actors name either... :p It was Gunn, Charles Gunn (played by J August Richards ;) )

And don't forget Fresley (Fred & Wesley) - sooooo sweet and I totally broke my heart when she died in his arms, and then in the very last ep, he died in hers. Beautiful symmetry...

Yeah, BtVS and AtS were great for getting people into shipping, and they totally established for me what kind of shipper I would be. Tragic, complicated, painful, damnit-nothing-seems-to-go-out-way, the fates seemed pissed off with us couples totally rock my world as a result of B/A, A/C, B/S and yes, you're right, I dug Willow and Xander too - it was painful and wonderful to watch two people both in love with two people at the same time and totally torn about it, while still totally getting their rocks off with one another...

And all this is why I love the ships I love. I love the pain and complication and the stars haven't quite aligned yet-ness of Gris and Sara. I love that Cath and Sara have all their issues that get between them being totally on level ground and that, despite them obviously caring for each other, occasionally things will fall apart and they fight. I love the tragedy behind Gris/Nick - the lost son seeking approval, the complicated boss who doesn't want the younger man to turn out like him, while at the same time he chides the protege for not being enough like him.

And i think i've rambled enough for one morning... I'm off to make some money. Later ;)

and aparently you can't remember the actors name either... It was Gunn, Charles Gunn (played by J August Richards

Oh, SHIT I KNEW I was gonna get it for being such a dunce, NARF!

you're right, I dug Willow and Xander too - it was painful and wonderful to watch two people both in love with two people at the same time and totally torn about it, while still totally getting their rocks off with one another... I love the pain and complication and the stars haven't quite aligned

I KNOW... ah, the angst... what would we do w/out it, it serves as the catalyst for sooooo many events... I never really thought about the Nick/Griss/Sara point you brought out tho... Wanting the best of both worlds yet having a shit time trying to make it happen, ya know? He's so confused... ah, feeble mankind huh? *sings* cos you can't always get what you wa-a-nt*ahem*...

so yeah, I'm gonna go read some H/Hr angst... Is anyone else kinda upset about the whole Potter/Granger axe that we got dealt w/HBP?

Is anyone else kinda upset about the whole Potter/Granger axe that we got dealt w/HBP?

Sorry, midnightsun, but I wasn't. I never read anything more than friendship between Harry and Hermione, and saw the Ron/Hermi, Harry/Ginny stuff coming since books two and three. To be honest, the backlash that happened after HBP came out scared me. Some Harmony shippers were a little scary, yelling at JKR and telling her she was wrong and that Harry and Hermione belonged together and that they weren't going to read anymore of her books or see the films because of it... *sigh* It's her book man, you know? Who are they to tell her she's wrong?

Thats my POV of the ships in CSI too. I can never understand why people rant and rave about if characters X and Y get together, they're never watching the show again... I mean, we all ship who we ship and we have a good time, and its all subjective and open to opinion and all that. But, at the end of the day, whomever TPTB put together (if they put *anyone* together - which is a big *if* ) it's their show, and that's who they want to put together, so I'll continue to watch no matter what. Cuz, it was their creation that got me hooked on the show in the first place, right?

Its also why I simply can't get my head around the philosophy behind the worst ships thread, and people who hate certain ships. People like the ships they like, someone liking character A and character B together isn't doing me any harm, is it? So why rant and veny and pour hatred towards them? I don't get it. Maybe it's my pacifist heart...

Just my two cents worth for the day. Take them or leave them, as you will ... ;)

Ahh, somebody agrees with me about the whole Harry/Hermione thing! :D I've always felt there should only be friendship between those two, and to me, it would actually ruin the books in certain way, if those two characters were going to get together! I much more prefer Ron and Hermione!

Anyway, back to topic at hand. :D Multi-shipping is just the thing, baby! I love shipping couples on other shows, as most of the people here I've shipped Buffy/Angel, Buffy/Spike, Willow/Tara Xander/Anya and that's just from one show! :D

I think shipping adds a good dose of flavour to the plot and it makes us care more about the characters and their personal lives. With CSI, I've stared with Grissom and Sara and they're still my main ship, however there are so many moments between other characters and that is the beauty of it! That, no matter who do you really root for to get together, you still care about other ships, too! And to me it's still amazing how many idfferent, little things I am able to pick up on, every time I watch an episode!

I so discovered multiple shipping when I came here more and more.

There is one ship that will always be number one for me, and that is GSR. Just perfection.
Though I knew for a while that if it doesn't work out, Sara just needs to get her sandles on and go for Greg. They are cute together.

One ship I just recently discovered is Nick/Sofia, with other words Sonic. SuperSonic, if you'd like.
They are two people I never really linked to people, and when I saw scenes between them I wondered why I didn't link them before. They look awesome together!
I had no idea that it would be possible but I actually like Cath/Sara slash. I still don't like Cath, but whenever she's around Sara (like in Secrets & Flies), I totally dig the two of them. I now established for myself that I just don't like Catherine around men.

My fantasy Miami ship is Horatio/Suzie. I just love their scenes.
But since Yelina left, I understood how she made Horatio interesting and why it was a mistake getting her off the show. I watched season 2 recently and I so loved the entire Horatio/Yelina thing.
Calleigh/Speedle is nice as well, though it doesn't really do much for me anymore now Speed's dead.

On NY it is mostly Mac/Stella, though I wouldn't call myself a die hard shipper.

Here are my ships on other shows:
24: Tony Almeida/Michelle Dessler
Gilmore Girls: Lorelai/Christopher (though Lorelai/Luke is okay as well), Rory/Logan (I don't like the other guys she dated)
Friends: Rachel/Joey
Will & Grace: Grace/Karen
Cold Case: none, but Lily/Scotty would seem like the obvious choice so far.
Big Brother: Joost/Nathalie. You don't know them, but they are the only one's in the house who have a serious relationship at home, so I must be crazy for liking them together.
Star Trek Voyager: B'Elanna Torres/Tom Paris

Yeah, I almost forgot them as well cause I stopped watching Star Trek (a pity if you look at all the expensive episodes I got on video). But they were sooo good. :cool: B'Elanna was also my favourite person on the show.

Oh, SHIT I KNEW I was gonna get it for being such a dunce, NARF!

Oh, man. I think that's gonna be my new word. Narf... :lol: Does anyone know where he went? I mean, he finished Angel and then he seemed to drop off the face of the world.

Star Trek Voyager: B'Elanna Torres/Tom Paris

Dude! They were the first people I really liked together, and then they actually GOT together!! I was so excited! You have no idea.

*cough* Did anyone, while still watching Power Rangers at the age of shipping like any of the guys together? Or was that just me? ;)

I never saw Harry and Hermione together, but I wouldn't stop reading the books just because they got together/didn't get together. If I stopped reading/watching something because it didn't go the way I thought it ~could~, I wouldn't be watching/reading anything. But on the Harry Potter topic, MOVIE!! Ten days! (I think :p)

Thats my POV of the ships in CSI too. I can never understand why people rant and rave about if characters X and Y get together, they're never watching the show again... I mean, we all ship who we ship and we have a good time, and its all subjective and open to opinion and all that. But, at the end of the day, whomever TPTB put together (if they put *anyone* together - which is a big *if* ) it's their show, and that's who they want to put together, so I'll continue to watch no matter what. Cuz, it was their creation that got me hooked on the show in the first place, right?

*Cheers!!* Yay! well put. Those are my feeling exactly. We really don't have any control over the subject and often times I wonder if people forget it's just a television show and the character are in fact fictional. It's merely an interesting source of entertainment that I find to be fun to speculate on. The only way to see the characters do what you want and have some say in it is through the miracle of fan fiction, which is clearly why writing/reading that is such a hit. Or though role play (*cough*link in sig*cough*)Whether a ship happens or not I'll still be a big fan of the show. It is a 'who done it' based series after all, so ships are just fun side plots.

Its also why I simply can't get my head around the philosophy behind the worst ships thread, and people who hate certain ships. People like the ships they like, someone liking character A and character B together isn't doing me any harm, is it? So why rant and veny and pour hatred towards them? I don't get it. Maybe it's my pacifist heart...

Just my two cents worth for the day. Take them or leave them, as you will ... ;)

As for the 'worst ship' thread. I put my two cents in there, which I don't think anyone commented on because I was a very... conscientious objector type post, but than again someone might have said something about it because I haven’t been back there since. Anyways shortly after I started this thread. And I’m very happy with the results.

Keep it about love.
heart.gif

I can never understand why people rant and rave about if characters X and Y get together, they're never watching the show again...

Yeah, I never got that either... I mean I've said it, but I've never actually held to that promise, I said I would stop watching ER when Clooney left, but I still watch it til this day *GO Luby* go figure...

Its also why I simply can't get my head around the philosophy behind the worst ships thread, and people who hate certain ships.

That's why I posted H & his glasses :cool:, to lighten stuff up :p... We are all born w/freedom of choice & that applies to shippin' too... so everyone should just let that be, you know man, free love... to quote Mr. Costello "What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?"

... to quote Mr. Costello "What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?"
nice quote!

I think my favorite love/war quote is Jorja Fox's. She said

-I think "Make love, not war" might be the most profound statement that's ever been made. If people were spending more time having sex, they'd be a lot less inclined to be violent.

she also said

-Love is not a sin. Love is God. Love is the answer. Love is the only real truth there is. It's that simple.

Two great quotes about love that I... well... LOVE!

Back