Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--He Enjoys Her Slaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved that scene too in Law of Gravity
one of the best C/G scenes in Season 7
besides the "I'd slap you but I think you'd enjoy it too much" from TGTBATD

I think it was about time that he did comfort her when he knew she was clearly upset about Kepplers death

hahaa.. ahh, yes. how stupid i was to create an account name so long! silly me... never again i tell you! :) *waves* to Ams. :D Cassie it is.. haha, hello everyone! Im Cassie! .. :D

Okay, I know we are onto I like to watch, but I must first say that I loveee Stalker. First, Nick is awesome. :) .. Second.. the handholding!! *smiles* And lastly... I LOVED the part where he scares the crap out of her! Favourite part EVER. :) Yay for PureJoy!

Gravy, you are only 16? wow.. i too thought you were older! You are very mature for your age! .. And thats a good thing. ;) Dont worry, I too am still in highschool. lol.

luvincsi.. i cant see your picture either? .. but nice to see you here! :D

It has nothing to do with IP addresses, Anne. :lol: Gravy, Syd did some cleaning-up at BTA just a couple of days ago, and I think she deleted a few accounts that was actually active by accident. I know that because my mini-me account is gone, too. We're sorry for that, but you know it's not easy to be a mod. Anyway, go sign up a new account if you want. You know you are always welcome at BTA. ;)

luvincsi, I can't see your pic, either. Arrrrgh I really want to see it. :( And Caroline you are right. That scene in Law of Gravity was dang cute. :lol:

ooo i am totally watching stalker right now! I was so excited to see it on, cause after talking about it i really wanted to see it! Thank goodness for SpikeTV! :D

I was deleted? :( That makes me really sad and unspecial (it's okay, I understand lol), but yeah.....so that means all my posts and that kind of stuff are deleted? That's sad. Oh well. I guess I'll just re-register once summer institutes here at Stanford end. I just don't have the privacy to do that..

CSI_Fan_Forever said:

Okay, I know we are onto I like to watch, but I must first say that I loveee Stalker. First, Nick is awesome. :) .. Second.. the handholding!! *smiles* And lastly... I LOVED the part where he scares the crap out of her! Favourite part EVER. :) Yay for PureJoy!

lol Stalker...a great PureJoy ep! I love it when he scares her in Crane's apartment too. I also liked the part where he was watching her through the hole in the ceiling in the first victims house. He likes to watch lol. :devil:

Another thing I noticed in Stalker was how very mom-and-dad-ish Catherine and Gil were when Nick was attacked. It was sweet.

Gravy, you mush be quite mature and smart to be almost graduated at 16. I'm glad high school's behind me now. I just finished my last year! It's a good feeling.

Aw sorry Gravy. :( Your old posts are still there, though. They didn't get deleted, so people are still able to read them. Your threads are still there, too.

Yay for watching Stalker, Cassie. We don't have Spike TV over here, but according to all the posts about Spike TV by you guys that I have read, I think they probably like Cath and Gil as we do. :)

Great pic, Hottie ! thanks :)

Damn, I missed a lot of posts ? it's always a pleasure to read your convos guys ! Sorry for not posting here but I broke my right shoulder 4 weeks ago (I'm a righthand) so I have to limit my time on the net and it's not easy to write with my left hand :rolleyes: I just post on 2 or 3 forums . Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to my PureJoy fellows and I'll try to come more often in the next days :)

Hehe thanks Rissa. That was a really great pic. :)

Glad to see you back, Catherine. I didn't know you broke your shoulder. You must be in a lot of pain. :( LOL you were right in limiting your time online. We don't want your shoulder hurt more. ;)

I've been making screencaps from season 2 for a while and boy, I really miss season 2! Seasons 1 and 2 are my favorite seasons, but if I have to pick one, I'd choose season 2 because Cath's got prettier hair in it. LOL. But really, both seasons are full of PureJoy and you never get tired of watching them. :)

I like season 2 also, I leant my copy to my sister :)
Yes, I'm trying to show her what the C/G dynanamic used to be

Right now I'm enjoy all the G/C in Season three not to mention...Lady Heather...oooopsss wrong thread again :eek:

We just had Law of Gravity in Australia.

Thank you TPTB for that nice PureJoy moment at the end. I loved him just instinctively taking her in his arms the minute he knew she needed him.

I need to rewatch I Like To Watch (meh, confusing sentance!) I didn't take much notice of it. *slaps self*

Anne, have you not seen anymore of S7 then? LoG was probs the best GCR moment we got all season, very tender and caring. As they walk away i'm pretty sure she puts her arm around him too. Tis sweet :D

Bobo, ouch! Get better soon deary. I'm rather impressed you chose us as one of your only threads to visit :D You made a great choice ;)

Thanks Erica and Ams :) (Ams, actually I'm Catherine on BTA, the only site where I go every day ! can't help doing it) :lol:

As for the end of Law of Gravity, it's the only real scene in the S8 where we can say that the friendship between Cath and Grissom is still alive . At least, he's there when she needs him . Grissom didn't really know Keppler and if he's there when he's dying it's only for Cath . IMO .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back