CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

After reading your post it sound like there are only three possibible choices.

1) Ghost that only Eric can see or maybe a hallucination as a result of the wound. If this is the case, they will probably never let us know which it is.

2) He may have faked his death to go undercover.

3) He may have faked his death to go into the witness protection program.

Someone earlier had talked about Alex not cutting into him. I never thought much about it. At the time I just thought she could not do it because he was a friend. We will find out in the fall.

2. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

OMG!!! I just read the article!!! this is like OMG!!! Speed is coming back!!!! this is like a dream come true!!! Speed, our sexy Speed is coming back!!!! I don't care how long, but the article said that he would be back for a unknown number of episdoes!! so who knows how many!?!? *SQUEE* I knew somewhere in my heart that he was coming back!! and now it has been confirmed by CBS!!!! YAY!!!!! *Major SQUEE* i so can't wait till september!!!!!

3. irishgirl

irishgirl Victim

my vote is like they did in Dallas (When JR was killed) - Horatio steps out of the shower and the last 2 years have just been a very bad dream.... But who is the bed when he steps out of the shower????

4. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

I'm starting to lean more into the realm of Hallucination. Again, it just speaks to plausibilty. But, this is doing exactly what it was intended to do, get the masses whipped up in a frenzy in anticipation for the new season. And it's working . In a day, I've heard nothing but talk of Speed's return, so yeah... I think this is going to be a good thing, no matter in what capacity he happens to appear in.

And ps, I noticed in Lost Son how Alexx didn't cut him and how distorted the scene was, and that just left the sliver of hope that it didn't really happen the way it went down. The more I think about it, the more the fangirl in me is screaming to get out. :lol:

5. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Thank You It appears you and I are on the same page :) I've always said I'd be happy to have him back no matter how ridiculous the storyline. My love for Tim Speedle knows no boundries and to have him back in Season 6 has made my frickin' year.

I'm just major P/O that I have to wait until July 2008 to see it on my TV :(

6. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I doubt that the scene with Alexx was made that way to show that he may have faked his death. Don't think tptb would look so far ahead. I can take a lot in shows but bringin' people back from the dead is beyond..

7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Ok this faking death thing is too much. Once with Raymond Sr is enough. The next thing you know Marisol isn't really dead either!!! :rolleyes: Egads!!!! I totally stop watching if that happens.

But remember the "Horatio almost dies" quote from Ann D? I don't trust these people anymore. I'll believe whatever spoilers when I see it.

8. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Exactly. I didn't know they are so desperate to get viewers :rolleyes:

Just like all the spoilers we've got from season 6, the show reminds me more and more about The Bold and the Beautiful. I mean, Taylor "died" at least twice in that show :rolleyes:

Why they cannot bring LIVING PEOPLE back? Suzie and Madison, Stuart Otis... Hank Kerner etc. etc.

So it better be "Eric's imagination" and better not last too many episodes.

Starts to feel that next season the only CSI show that gets my attention is CSI NY. I have to say the despite the fact I am DC fan, I'm tired of him having same looks, same poses and same places over and over again. At least in 20 episode out of 24. I've noticed that when I've been taking screencaps.

He goes to crime scene, talks. Then we see him interviewing at least two times with same looks in that same room and then we see him in the end.

:rolleyes: He is talented, why he cannot show it.

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I thought they never clearly showed Speed because he was a regular character and it would be really sad to see, and to I guess, show him some respect, so we all don't see him being cut open.

If Speed comes back, and not in a flashback, Eric better be hullucinating. I'm going to be upset if he's an undercover cop or something, but even if he was it's not like he would come back to the show.

10. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

If Speedle came back alive it would be too much like the Raymound story line, which was annoying after a while. If a character dies then they should stay dead otherwise what was the point in killing them off in the first place. It wouldn't suprise me if Eric was seeing things because of the trauma that he went through. He took it the hardest when Speedle died and did some very un Eric like things, he's lost a lot and this would be the thing to send him into a tail spin.

11. Painted_Shadow

Painted_Shadow Witness

Dear TPTB: If this ridiculousness is to proceed, I'm afraid I must insist on it being all in Eric's imagination. "Lost Son" was far too emotionally powerful - in my opinion, the best episode the show's ever produced - to cop out on a "Whoops, I wasn't really dead, just in hiding!" storyline. This would be unforgivable.

However, if it's just Eric and Speed in the picture, that'd be almost like extra episodes of season 2, which I could definitely live with.

12. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

So then the episodes are going to be like some fics that I read that he was sent to some other state and now he decided to come back? This'll be interesting.

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Episode 603 is titled "15 Minutes" and so far (I've only read three pages so far of what I have), it deals with cyber stalkers, etc. More info soon.

ETA: There's mention about Ryan's job. Horatio calls him about a 'job', Ryan thinking it's about reinstatement. However Horatio tells him it's not there at CSI, not yet....Again, more details as soon as I finish. :)

14. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I have been wanting a crossover with Ghost Whisperer, but figured I was the only one. It would be a great way to bring back Speed without resorting to the faked death. It could give you the dead persons point of view. Miami has many dead people to choose from. Couldn't you see Melinda refereeing a shouting match between Ray Sr. and John Hagen. There would be such a contrast between Melinda, the girlie girl and the csis. Would Alex accept her or think she is a fake. I can't wait for the day a corpse talks back to Alex. :lol:

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Ok, so as Vegaslights said ep 603 is called "15 Minutes"

The ep is about a 17 yr old high school student named Jennie who is on the swim team. She is apprently very pretty and model like and when a picture of Jennie in a swim suit is leaked on the internet she becomes an instant celebrity. That fame brings stalkers and the papparazzit to her high school.

The ep opens at a the high school at a swim meet where everyone is waiting for Jennie to swim; everyone wants to see her!

Jennie's mom Cindy, sees the attention as a way to get endorsments and make her daughter a model in order to pay for college. Her father however, is very hesitant about all the attention; especially when her boyfriend is murdered at the swim meet.

Luke, 17 and a senior at the high school and Jennie's boyfriend watches along with everyone else as Jennie takes her place on the starting block. With the sound of the starting pistol, Jennie dives into the pool but soon a woman's scream pierces through the crowd. Luke is dead with an archers arrow sticking from chest.

Fearing she might be next and that someone is out to hurt her, Horatio tries to calm Jennie by giving Ryan the task of being her bodyguard. Ryan in the end gives Jennie, who isn't really all that into the attention advice that he woudl rather be anonymous and behind the scenes any day b/c he made the mistake once of using the spotlight and enjoying it and it only caused him trouble.

We also see the introduction of a new AV Tech named Isla Bennett. She is described as being young and fiesty but having a high level of professionalism when needed.

As always spoilers are subject to change...and they usually do. I'm sure if I left anything out, Vegaslights will fill you guys in too ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.