CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K #2

OK so I'm all caught up with CSI:NY! I even watched SOOH but never saw a single minute of the court case!!
I head Danny's gorgeous comment to Stella! I love his gravelly voice!
His comment in SOOH after Stella says burning is the most painful way to die - What do they take a poll, had Sammy and I in stitches.
His line in WCA can you read the highlighted text, Yeah, Out loud! Classic as Flack says!!

Danistheman said:

Joolz, that is so cute - she's obviously inheirted good taste from her Mum My 7 year old daughter takes great pleasure in turning the computer on just so she can show her friends 'that CSI:NY man that my Mum wants as her boyfriend'

These kids are wonderful aren't they!! I have a 20 yr old and a 15 yr old who constantly bicker as to who's the hottest. Danny or Flack :rolleyes: If I dare to mention Mac..(well I am 40) the 15 yr old looks at me like I've grown two heads but the 20 yr old just smiles and nods her head. CSI nights are the best in our house.....

Joolz said:
Gotta tell you this:

I was sitting here a coupla minutes ago with my 2 1/2 year old on my knee just reading through, as you do, when she started giggling. "Mummy, he's smiling at me," she said. I'm like "Oh okay," not having a clue what she's on about until I looked at the top of my screen and Messers cupcakes siggy. I pointed at it and asked her if that was what she meant. "Yes," she replied. "He's really cute."
From the mouths of babes huh!! At least I know I breed 'em with taste....lolol
:lol: hehehe... she's got a really good taste in men :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aww Joolz, that's so cute! :)

So, at long last it is 'Snow Day' tonight! The season finale! :D Granted, I already know what happens, but I am still excited to tune in tonight at 9pm! :) I have to say, I've really enjoyed much of this season, and have high hopes for season 4!

I can't believe we've reached the finale already. Ah, I remember my countdown to the season premier...

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this ep. Heard lots of good things about it :)

I've seen the finale and you guys are all in for a treat! It's fabulous!
Can't believe it's the finale already, seems like only last week we were all excited for the premiere!
Don't forget the first half of season 3 is available from Monday!! Woohee! Raising Shnae on repeat!!

ive been on holiday in the us for the last two weeks so am a bit behind on the story. Can someone please give me the main points so that tonight makes sense.

Great finale. I watched it and meant to tape it but I taped stupid Big Brother by mistake. :mad: I'll have to wait until five show it again in the re-runs, and tape it then.
BTW, I'm a bit worried because at the end credits of the CSI LV finale the channel five dude said we would have to wait to find out what happened till next year, but no one said that in the NY finale credits tonight. I'm worried they won't show s4 of NY now. They don't do Prison Break anymore.

OMG!!!!
THAT WAS amazing. Snow Day is officially my all time favourite CSI:NY ep! I mean Mac goin all John McClan...the wet black tee shirt *swoon* flack was soo cool all action thrilling ep.
i know im making no sense but i loved it
10 outta 10
BRILLIANT!

Back