House MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three stories was just brilliant, David Shore (writer) won an Emmy for that eppy and rightly so :D, still narked that High didn't win

I know what you are feeling, i was so mad when that loser from boston legal won over hugh :mad: i was ready to shoot the tv, i just sat there in utter amazment and then started screaming my head off, it could not believe it, hugh deserved it so much more than the other guy, he is such a great actor no one could play house better, in fact no one could play house, but hugh, he is so perfect in the role. I love this show!!! NEW EPISODE TUESDAY ON NOVEMBER 1, SO EXCITED IM ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!!! :D

Please leave this thread only for discussions about the episodes, characters and such stuff. we have a shipper thread open so please go here if you wish to discuss your favourite relationship.

Three stories was just brilliant, David Shore (writer) won an Emmy for that eppy and rightly so :D, still narked that High didn't win

I know what you are feeling, i was so mad when that loser from boston legal won over hugh :mad: i was ready to shoot the tv, i just sat there in utter amazment and then started screaming my head off, it could not believe it, hugh deserved it so much more than the other guy, he is such a great actor no one could play house better, in fact no one could play house, but hugh, he is so perfect in the role. I love this show!!! NEW EPISODE TUESDAY ON NOVEMBER 1, SO EXCITED IM ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!!! :D

I was fuming!!! :mad:, I think the critics were shocked as well because most of them thought that Hugh would win, still fingers crossed for the Golden Globes and SAG awards that Hugh and the cast get nominated

Yay for Tuesday!!! :D, it'a about time :lol:

In Oz, we're up to the end of season one - does it get better in Season 2?

Just seen the episode "Three Stories" for Season 1 and i thoguht it was great and totally different from the layout of previous episodes and can't wait till next week for the final episode!

I missed it :eek: I was in Germany & we didn't set the video so I missed CSI, L&O Stargate, House etc :mad: I was not happy when I found out!

New episode was so good, i was rolling, hugh is way to funny, i loved it so much, and i am so happy it is finally back!

We're getting s1 re-run now (had season finale last night) At least now I can catch up on the few eps I missed :D Not sure when we'll get s2 tho :(

I've just started watching House and its brilliant! Hugh Laurie is amazing in it! Can't believe Jesse Spencer who used to be in Neighbours is in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back