House MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
one word: house rocks on bike lol that was four, oh well, such a good episode, all time high on my list for funny moments and cute house and cameron moments, the real story was okay i felt really bad for the kid, with his whole life in front of him and to get hit with a mystery disease, really pulled on my heartstrings.

Didn't you just love that hot jacket and that red shirt? House looked really hot!

Loved the banter between House and Wilson. I always do.

House : Mooooooomm!!

hahaha

in my opinion House can be wearing anything and still look hot. Actually in an episode of Blackadder Hugh cross-dressed and made a remarkable girl. lol

House was just plain hot on the motorcycle. And I thought it was adorable that he can't lie to his mother. Who would have thought it?

Bless that scene with his Mum, lovely

And damn HOT :devil:

Here is one of the best House pics

housecirclewithname.jpg

I call it the circle of hotness or coolness :D

I love House! I discovered this great show this summer while I was in Canada. Right now in Mexico we are getting reruns...and thats fine with me since I havent seen all the episodes. I think Hugh Laurie makes a great job. House is the sarcasm in person, and I just love that, cos im also a very sarcastic person.

I loved the latest ep.
Spoiler space just in case.

Gee, I hope that poor kid doesn't die. They kinda left it up in the air. :(

House's Mama rocks. :D

Man I LOVE HOUSE! Best show on the planet..well..except another certain show teehee...anyway...I'm going to watch House tonight..I sure hope it's a new one YAY

Another good eppy

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

Hate Stacy though, the way she is playing with House's heart and head, and a big no no for House sneaking a look at Stacy's file. Liked the case, interesting that the patient actaully admitted taking drugs.

Awww at seeing Cameron's wedding photos and finally seeing her hubbie. Great first scene with the domino effect :lol: at House's face when it worked and :lol: at Cuddy's facial expression when House first visited the patient

I know what you mean, stacy is really annoying me(mainly because she is getting in between house and cameron :D)

I think that she really needs to leave already

I watched the first 8 house episodes in a row today, never had so much fun in my life, lol, it was so fun, i love this show so much.

I am really excited for the upcoming episode it looks so good the whole thing with cameron... :D

I can not wait to see what happens to Cameron, I just pray that they don't wait until the next episode to finish the storyline. So much drama!!!

Another good eppy
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
I thought, intresting case with the HIV patient and :eek: at Cameron, although I can sort of understand why she did what she did, although I thought Chase would have stopped her or told her no, instead of doing what he did

Bless House for keeping the rat Steve ;), if though I'm not a fan of Stacy, thought the H/S scenes were good, cracking good H/C scene about regret which I thought had double meaning. :lol: at the first scene with House/Wilson.

Like the Sherlock Holmes reference, and it seems that House and Cameron's apartments have had a complete makeover or they've moved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back