Screencaps, Fonts, & More! - Request Thread

Re: Special Screencaps - Requests and Offers Only!

Hestia said:
I don't watch CSI:NY but I did some looking around and found a bunch of pictures of Aiden smiling!
Just check out IrresistableVanessaFerlito. There's alot there, but here's a few in no particular order.
Smile1
Smile2
Smile3
Smile4
Smile5
Smile6

Yay, thank you so much Hestia!!!

Hi everyone. I really need a screencap of the s2 finale in CSI: Miami where the team is together, in one cap, on the beach (like my siggy). Thank you!

Your siggy has Ryan in it, so that would be Season 3, 4 or 5, not 2, 2 had Speed *drool* in it. But yeah, the only pic I remember of the beach is the one Hestia provided, sorry.

katpin, according to Google, this and this are the season 3 cast promo photo's, hope that helps!

And Aleh, I tried but I couldn't find any evidence submission forms, sorry! :(

The only picture I could find of them on the beach (season 2) was this one courtesy of davidcaruso.org Any one else wanna try screencapping it?

Thank you so much! That's perfect. :D

I need extensive screencaps from CSI: LV episode #5.2 "Down the Drain," as in someone has pictures from every second of this episode. Could someone please read the transcript (from Crimelab.NL ) down to about line #120 and get tell me where to get pictures? Thanks.

I'm sorry I dont know the especific episode and season they apperead together, but I would really appreciate it if someone could post some Catharine and Horatio caps.

Thanx!

it was 2x22 'Cross-Jurisdictions' and they got some screencaps of it on beyond imagination just go through the pics and see if you can find what you are looking for :)

I need extensive screencaps from CSI: LV episode #5.2 "Down the Drain," as in someone has pictures from every second of this episode. Could someone please read the transcript (from Crimelab.NL ) down to about line #120 and get tell me where to get pictures? Thanks.

Beyond Imagination-Down the Drain caps
Here has some good caps, and there’s quite a few of ‘em as well. Also, check out Black Glass-Down the Drain caps as they have loads of ‘em.

Hope that helps!!

I'm sorry I dont know the especific episode and season they apperead together, but I would really appreciate it if someone could post some Catharine and Horatio caps.

Thanx!

Like cathwillows said, Beyond Imagination-Cross-Jurisdictions Caps have some great ones.

Also, I have a couple, not sure if there what you’re looking for, but hope it helps!

Cat/H #1
Cat/H #2
Cat/H #3
Cat/H #4
Cat/H #5
Cat/H #6
Cat/H #7
Cat/H #8
Cat/H #9

CSIVegasMiamiNY said:

Beyond Imagination-Down the Drain caps
Here has some good caps, and there’s quite a few of ‘em as well. Also, check out Black Glass-Down the Drain caps as they have loads of ‘em.

Hope that helps!!

Perfect! Thanks! :lol: There was just a particular guest star I was interested in and I needed the pics to jog my memory.

it was 2x22 'Cross-Jurisdictions' and they got some screencaps of it on beyond imagination just go through the pics and see if you can find what you are looking for
CSIVegasMiamiNY said:

Like cathwillows said, Beyond Imagination-Cross-Jurisdictions Caps have some great ones.

Also, I have a couple, not sure if there what you’re looking for, but hope it helps!

Cat/H #1
Cat/H #2
Cat/H #3
Cat/H #4
Cat/H #5
Cat/H #6
Cat/H #7
Cat/H #8
Cat/H #9

Thank you bothª! :) :)
That's exactly what I was looking for!

Hey guys I am looking for screencaps from Bloodmoon the scene where cal and speed are in the elevator and he hands her the box. Thanks in advance!

Hello Everyone,

I am not sure if this is the correct thread to request a screen shot. I do not have the capability to capture screen shots with my peasily little DVD program. I need a screen shot of Valara in the episode "Killer Date" I am writing a research paper about DNA analysis and I need a pic of her when she messes up with inputing the DNA of a victim into the CODIS system. Can anyone help me out? I really appreciate this.

The Good Rebecca

If need be please PM me the screen shot.

I am looking for caps of the Miami cast injured. I have the obvious ones of Ryan and Eric.....I do have a few of Jake, FBI agent Peter Elliot & H's hand.......does anyone know of any others?

^ In 'Going Going Gone', Calleigh wasn't injured but she was shot. In "Recoil' she appeared injured (and Ryan did as well) when Ryan shattered a blood vial with his hands. His hand was covered with blood and she got some on her. (This all occured after shots had been fired and it appeared as though Calleigh had been shot)

Going Going Gone

I can't find any 'Recoil' caps anywhere, sorry. :(

Hey does anyone know how or where i can get caps of Born to Kill ( I think). It's where Jake kissed Calleigh & Eric was watching then she got into the elevator. I may be wrong on the ep but if someone can help. Thanks

Back