Screencaps, Fonts, & More! - Request Thread

Re: Special Screencaps - Requests and Offers Only!

Phillie, if you look on the first post of the Fan Art Forum Guide, there are some great links that can help you out.

DragonflyDreamer said:
Hello :) I'd really love some caps from Born to Kill, of Eric with the little girl at the end. Anything you could find for me would be greatly appreciated :D

If my caps look okay Ill post some for ya. Give me a little time if that's okay? Have been at the hosp all day.

thanks bunches its jus hard to find stuff on a library computer that blocks everything just about

I haven't forgotten you Megan have been quite busy. Is there anything else specific you wanted other than what I sent you? Or does it matter? I'm planning on watching it later to get caps to do wp's & stuff. Will send you what I cap unless otherwise stated okay?

Hey can anyone get me a far-angled shot of Horatio on the dock with the little boy, Noah, from 5x24 'Born to Kill?' Also, Megan, I saw this on liten's Random Scriblings Gallery.

Eric1
Eric2
:D

I would love a decent screencap of Horatio at the end of "Born to Kill". I love the images that recall the "Rio" episode.

aimsavol said:
I would love a decent screencap of Horatio at the end of "Born to Kill". I love the images that recall the "Rio" episode.

I tried getting some off my dvd but they're not coming up clear. Sorry.

katpin, thanks for trying! I guess I'll just have to wait until Miami Style gets the "Born to Kill" ones up. Thanks!

Hi guys! Unfortunately my request is not for a CSI as such however if someone could make an exception in this case I would be forever greatful!

I'd love a clear screencap of the artwork featured on Season 5, Episode 21 (Committed). The character Adam Trent drew a fantastic picture of a cat with horned ears & a spiked tail.

Please can someone capture this one for me?

Thanks! :)
Kitten

Hey Kitten! Here are two I capped - this one is a bit closer up, but you can't see the whole thing, and this one is further out but you can see more. Sorry, there weren't any where you could see all of the tail. :(

And I love that picture too. ;)

Heya!

I need your help: I'm searching a Stella/Mac screencap showing them hugging, it's the picture in the top left corner msgirl used in her lovely Wallpaper, and I'm lost, I checked so many screencaps, my eyes are burning *lol*

I need it for a banner request, so any help (name of the epi, season, the picture itself :D ) would be awesome!

Thanks in advance!

hey y'all. i'm looking for a couple of pics of the Smacked couple. i don't really care what episode or anything. it'd be much appreciated.

Back