*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya, yeas, I post my stories on here, and I PM Rrated through requests. In the poetry, on page one, two, three, you will find poems on CatNip. Also on the other pages. But you'll have to hunt them down.

I'll be updating my story tonight with a lovely Scene PM for all those interest.

@ Lynn, this won't be :devil:* :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Thanks everyone for the warm welcome". I do take requests for poetry, including :devil:

Talk to you all soon, I'm off to update.. :D

I'm BACKKKKKKKKKK!!!! Oh the love, the smut, the hotness....how I have dearly missed my CatNip and my CatNip buddies!!! *Mo giggles and tackle hugs all her CatNip buddies!* HI y'all!! :D
Lynny, Kels...all y'all I'm back...I have internet and I have SOOO missed y'all and my Hot CatNip! :lol: :D
Having no internet sucks...I don't recommend it! :lol: :lol:

CatNip poetry sounds fantastic! :) I'd love to read some. I haven't read many CatNip fanfics either. I probably should.

Hey Mo, I switched to the other side. I've become a CatNip fluffy (Okay, I probably have always been C/N fluffy :lol:). Please don't tell Lynny though. ;) :lol: :D

Next season, I'm hoping that CatNip will work together on mucho fun case...something completely fluffy and full of sparks. ;)

CatNip poetry? Lovely! Anything CatNippy is good! :lol:

Lol, Hi again my Aud wub! :D Lol, you've become a CatNip fluffy? That's okay ;) I think I'm a CatNip fluffy too...I'm just more okay with their angst than any other ship's...(and your secret's safe with me! ;) )

That would totally rock...if they had a big case that wasn't all angsty, and they could totally flirt it up and show us some of those HOT sparks that they are famous for! :D :devil: Oh yeah!!

grr I had a message all typed and then bam!

LMH - Have you been near Kels? Because your teasing me. Your EVIL!.. :) You know I want!

Welcome back Mo, missed ya around these parts, how ya been?

You know mother, speaking of fics, you kinda owe us :)

Teasing you Lynn!!!! "NEVER" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay girls, story has been updated. Rrated PM available :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

*Looks at Lynn* Look what you've done to me. Three ships are killing me :devil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p

aww pats your head. think of it this way, at least you've got a ship for all three of the CSI's now. You got catnip for csi, smacked for ny and ducaine for miami. :) All three, VERY lovely ships :) *coughs* all three that we share *coughs*

*PURR's from the pat*** :lol: This is CatNip afterall. :lol:

New poem in the Poetry thread girls

Will be updating my CatNip story tomorrow.

One question.

bEing new to this ship, and just beginging to watch some CSI:LV, can one of you tell me the name of the epi where Nick finds out a psychiatrist, killed a boy, that Nick thought she had sexually assulted. I watched it tonight when I got home from work, but missed 25 minutes. There was a very loving scene, with CatNip, when Nick tells Cat about his childhood babysitter.

Thanks LMH. :)

Hi Lynny wub! ;) I'm good, finally catching my breath and catching up on sleep after the wedding craziness of this last week...I missed y'all and am very happy to be back! ;) *Huggles!* :D

Luvin I don't know the name of that CatNip eppy, but I am sure Lynny or Kels will know, they rock at knowing eppy names! :D

Hey Moriel welcome back.

That episode is Overload. Poor Nicky, but I love the fact that he told Catherine his secret that he had never told anymone else, shows how much he trusts her.

C- Chemistry--self explanatory!
C- Crazy in love... because they are!

Moriel: I MISSED YOU! *Kisses Mo and hugs her!*

I loved Overload... It really made me a bit teary though when I rewatched a few weeks gao, since one of my closest friends was in a situation like Nicky's last year... :(
But it really showed how much Nick trusts Cath and that's pretty amazing. :D

Hey Ladies.

Thank-you for your help with the Epi. :)

*GO CHECK OU THE NEW CATNIP POEM*** :lol:

@ csi_love, How close, I wonder myself. By some of the pictures I've been hunting down to do my poems on, I'd say it's really, really close. They look so damn sexy together. Plus, they look amazing together. You can see the chemisty in their eye's. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bfn LMH :)

You know mother, speaking of fics, you kinda owe us

I guess I do. I'm evil like that. I wub you though.

I keep changing my mind about the direction of it. Maybe that's the cold medicine's fault?? I blame it on Nicky too. :devil:

Catherine sashayed into the room just as Nick spit his soda all over the table. "Damn," he thought. "She's only wearing a...."

Not great I know. I've written that line before, but it's kind of sexy. I tease. :devil:

HEY! How are my CatNip buddies? I've watched all the CatNip eppies I can think of on DVD but I still need more!!! I'm going through MAJOR withdrawls!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back