*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
pats CSIWillows head* Just a little longer honey. You know, I wonder if we'll start season 8 out too.

Welcome Hip_Hugga_Lovah Welcome to the catnip thread :) You should step in more often ;) I promise I don't bite. If I whack you, it means I care :D Except if your Mer then its for spite. :D xxx They really were all smiles, very cute and sweet.

It still sucks my box was out and wouldn't let me watch it, speaking of, its still out. *headdesk* But thank god for DVD's!

CatherineWStokes: Thanks for the caps! Their eye-sex is too adorable!

Ahhh, I just rewatched Grave Danger and George was really amazing. Damn, someone get the man the Emmy! :D And the way Cath helped him with the ransom; oh my... it was really very sweet and she emphasized that "I care about Nick". :D
Also she held his hand at the end! :D

soon-to-be-running lynny said:
If I whack you, it means I care :D Except if your Mer then its for spite. :D
*passes note to Cath that says "Lynny has been hitting on Nicky again"* How'd you know I was lurking? *whistles innocently*

I always know you lurk, babydoll. :)

and hey! If I get chased around here again, you KNOW after she's done with me, I'm coming after you, right?

Grave Danger :: Such a great episode, emotional, George does deserve an emmy! thats for sure. and I love that she got the ransom, and we know he knows about the ransom, So I'm wondering if she knows he knows and if he knows she did it. Hopefully season 8 will answer that... Anyways, since you brought up she held his hand, I'd like to point out, that she took off her glove to give him that human contact that he needed, Warrick didn't do that for him, he wouldn't. Catherine did, she took her glove off, to hold his hand, and let him feel her there. She wanted to be near him and let him know he's safe and that he's home and that she's got him :)

I was watching 'Crow's Feet' the other day. Totally forgot about the scene. It was a nice CatNip surprise and it helped me successfully convert my friend to ship them :)

I was too ... watching Crows Feet I love them together in that episode.

The whole... make a muscle Nicky scene cracks me up every time.
Same with the... you don't think all this stuff works do you Cath? He says to her in the vic's place.???

And when the doctor is taking pictures of Cath and Nicky is squirming...

AHHHH gotta love those CatNip scenes :D

CF is another great episode, definately great for us, its really shippy and very hot. They have alot of chemistry shown in that one. :) It makes it really easy to ship them. I shoved -- I mean showed Mo that episide and she became a shipper :)

The muscle scene and Nick telling Catherine she didn't need all that stuff {at the clinic} was fantastic :)

I hate to say but I can't see them bringing up the ransom now, which sucks because I'd really have liked to have seen Nick ask who paid it and what he'd do when he found out it was Cath.

The hand holding is one of the cutest scenes ever.

Crow's Feet is all about the muscle scene. The "you don't need it" like was cute.

Okay so .. I say he already knows then, which is why this season has brought them more closer then what they've been .. right?? or maybe she told him after Redrum and they made up? lol.

I will always love the hand holding.

It is cute!, The way she looks at him after he says it, aww.. so fluffy.

I think in Redrum going out on a limb here....

that Nicky felt betrayed by Cath. He felt she went behind his back (any everyone elses) to do something not so ethical.
Cath went along because she wanted to catch the guy and the person going down with the lab and the police departement would be the Undersheriff. Did I tell you how much I don't like that guy :eek:

So, maybe she did make up with Nicky afterwards ??? ;)

I'm telling ya, by the shower scene in Laws of Gravity, Nicky was NICE to Keppler in the beginning, so they had to have made up, because he's nice to Cath and he's nice to Keppler, working with them both, and haha, Cath gives Nick a look, so I'm guessing it wasn't all nice though, but, he was nice enough.

ETA: Found the picture:

csi-17.jpg

Cath: now your going to be good, or no smex after work!

OR

Cath: What the hell is he doing here?? This is our Shower!Time :)

Well, I have now seen "Leaving Las Vegas", although I'm going to have to watch it again because I was working. I missed the hand touch. I did, however, catch all the other moments. I can actually see the CatNip now I've got my eye out for it.

Ahhh, you guys have cheered my terrible day up with the talk about CF! Ahhh, Nicky's got muscles!
Anyways, since you brought up she held his hand, I'd like to point out, that she took off her glove to give him that human contact that he needed, Warrick didn't do that for him, he wouldn't. Catherine did,
Lynny: Love the analysis, honey! I really do... I thought that the way she held his hand was really so sweet. :) I was crying by then, but then I started smiling too!

and just so you know Crows Feet is going to be on this week on SPIKETV at 5pm. They are having the Hotel Murder Week on SPIKE and that's one of the episodes.

Like I said before... gotta love the scenes between them :)
Got to love Catnip :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back