*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read fanfiction when I run out of CatNippy scenes to watch. I write them too sometimes. Maybe that's what I shall do now. Yes *begins work on new fic*

Hiya all, I have a real yummy pick :devil: :devil: in the Poetry thread, with a new poem on our CatNip. Meowww!! :devil: :devil: You're gonna love it.

csi_love, I will look forward to reading it, when done. :)

Talk to ya'll soon. LMH

Mother -- Quit teasing, thats just plain evil of you to do that and then leave me hanging and be all, "your not getting it".. You know, i should be mean in the baby fic. I'm getting ready to update it you know.

CatNip's very close :) I agree with Kels, it shows how much he does trust her. Makes you wonder why she's the only one that knows, hmm? :D

csiwillows -- what eps are you watching, hun?

csi_love -- I wanna read too!!!

LMH -- You got something for me?? :)

Del, Kels Hi buds! :D Thanks for the lovely warm welcome back...this thread rocks...it's so full of hotness I feel like I should grab a cold drink before heading into here! :devil:
Catherine sashayed into the room just as Nick spit his soda all over the table. "Damn," he thought. "She's only wearing a...."
Oh my gosh Fluffy Twin...talk about teasing...you can't leave us hanging like that! I'm surprised Niece Lynny hasn't whacked your for that yet! :lol: Seriously wub, you need to finish that thought at the very least...although really you should just write the ficcie already and post it for us all to enjoy! ;) Pwease?! :D

She's the only who knows, because she's the one that Nicky trusts the most and there's one other reason...what was it again...oh yeah....HE LOVES HER!!! :lol:

Hiya, all., sorry I've been busy with work. But I've updated the next chapter for CatNip.

@ Lynn, Did you like your PM's, hoooottttttt weren't they"? :devil: :devil: :devil:

@ MO, Hello, it's very nice to meet you. Have you check out the Poetry thread yet in FanFic section. Lot's of coolness, also have some PM Poems on CatNip. :devil: :devil:

I shall see you all later, I'm off to write more poems.

LMH

Mo :: Help me talk Mother into giving us the ficcie, she's teasing alot with it and its not nice!

csi_love :: Yes please, link the fic :) and yup their totally in love :)

LMH :: you my dear, are .. :devil: The PM's were really hot :)

I'm loving catnip more and more :)

Luvin it's nice to meet you as well! ;) (Can I call you LMH too?!) I must let you know...I was a DuCaine fan, but on pain of whacking from my Lynny wub I have become an E/C fan...I still like DuCaine though, so don't whack me too hard! :D

Lynny babes, I will do my best to get my Fluffy Twin to give us her ficcie...I know I DEFINITELY want to read it after that lovely tiny teaser she gave us yesterday! :D

CatNip really does rock! Gotta love them!! :D

Mommy is mean. But think about Mo. She had to deal with fake Danny all afternoon. But she does realize it's not him. :lol:

Yes, I owe you a ficcie. I've been caught up in a family death and working on my D/L ficcie. So tell me, what if my CatNip fic sucks to high Heaven?? Then what? :lol::eek:

Okay, you'll get ficcie. No foolin' this time. You'll just have to deal with Lindsay being there too. But there will be some fluff along the way my pretty. :)

Looks at your avvie. Aren't they pretty? Don't Texan men just take the cake?? ;)

Aud!! Lol, Hi babes! ;) Wait how does dealing with fake Danny make me mean? :lol: And yeah babes, I definitely realize it's not the real one...Lynny's lucky I haven't whacked her yet! ;)

Your ficcie won't suck my Fluffy Twin...it's not possible! ;) Seriously...you should write it and post it and we'll love it! Promise! :D

Texan men are pretty hot, I'll give ya that hon! ;)

No!! You're not mean sweetie! I was talking about how I was mean but also the fact that it's pretty stinky to pawn a fake one off on you! Wub, you know I could never think you are mean. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. I blame it on the cold medicine. :lol: Lynny is mean. Okay, she's not mean. She's just Lynny. She's my sweet wittle girl! I'm her mean mommy. *Hangs head in shame* :eek:

Okay, so now my creativity back in gear. I plan two CatNip ficcies for the year. Is that okay? :)

Okay, hi all (hoping like hell i'm in the right place) ~ I'm El, I usually reside in realms of NY, just popping in for a visit ~

--> Lately I've been hooked into some of LMH's fics/poems, and I told her, seeing as she's been so good to us in NY, that I'd find a few pics for inspiration. Here's a couple I've polished up a bit. I thought maybe there were others here who wouldn't mind some eye candy too, so, sneak peak without any lovely words from LMH yet...

catnipfarenheit24bittrucs1.jpg

aaaaaand...
catnipbtk24bittru100dpiak4.jpg

sorry if you've seen them before, but I thought I'd share anyhoo ~ I'm sure they'll be much more enticing once LMH gets thru with 'em.

:D :cool: El.

*sQUEES*** Thank-you El. I love them. :D

To all our lovely CatNip girls, have a look in the Poetry thread very soon, and you'll see these pics, come to life behind my poems.

I'm really loving my CatNip :D :D

"Giant hugs to Lynn, for dragging me here". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol, Aud wub, no worries! I heart ya babes and understand what you mean! It's all good honey bunny! *Snuggles!* :D And I definitely understand about cold medicine...good stuff, but I've gotten loopy on it a time or two for sure...talk about an interesting feeling! :lol: Heehee! :D And you're not mean either, not at all wub...but I do want that ficcie, pwease hon...pwease! ;) It'll be good, I just knows it!

El welcome, bud! You're in the right place and with pics like that feel free to hang out as much as you'd like! :D Heehee! :lol:

El! :: I think we're totally following each other tonight wouldn't you say? those pics are amazing and I can't wait to see what LMH does with them and You should definately stop by more ;)

LMH: Awww, hehe, I'm glad to have dragged you here I'm really glad your loving CatNip, they deserve it. :)

Mother: I would get my hopes up, but I'm not going to. Your mean to me. But I think you'll do a great job with CatNip Ficcies. :) and I don't mind Linds being there, she is in CatNip in NY :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back