*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad too :lol: :lol: ***Hugs again**

One poem is done over in the thread already. the second one will be PM'd due to graphic nature. :devil: :devil: :devil: ***GRabs the ice*** Sure is hot in a couple of these threads :devil: :p

@ El, you rock, those pics, did amazing things to my mind :D

~ @ cathstokes well, you know, some people just have good taste, eh? ;)

glad to know people like the pics :D
i'm happy to pop in from time to time, especially iffen i have something to share. :)

~ @ LMH ~ :p :p :p :p :p :)lol:)

Lynny: *Pokes, whacks & runs off!*

Elwood: YES Thank you for the pics! They've made me so happy!

I saw Built to Kill! The dance scene was so sweet (now whenever I hear John Mayer--I think of CATNIP!), although the ending of the ep pissed me off and broke my heart. :(

Hiya all,

SO as we all know, I'm way behind, my Epi's. But last night I seen "Boom" and that hug between Catherine and Nick, so melted my senses. The chemistry was amazing, and there is nothing more sexy, than a man who isn't afraid to cry. If anyone could find me a picture of that scene, I have a wonderful poem in mind for it. :) :)

God! All I can do, is thank Lynn, for dragging me in here. ;)

**Hugs to you chickie-poo**

Hey LuvingmyHoratio: I'm good at the dragging too. :devil:

I loved Boom. It really is so sexy when a guy cries. It reminds us that "HEY! HOT GUYS HAVE FEELINGS TOO!" :)

Plus, George is a fantastic actor. :D

**Oh no, Where are you trying to drag me too*** :lol: :lol:

*Tackles again** *Big Hugs*** We follow***

Have you read my story yet, it's over in the FanFic section of this board. It's all about CatNip, and comes with PM's sometimes.

And yes, Nick is really hot, and those muscles that buldge out when he embracers her.

*Gutter thoughts*** :devil: :devil:

Talk to you soon LMH :)

Hey! *grabs LMH* Mine to drag, dangit, MINE!

El : We do don't we? ;) .. You know your always welcome here. So pull ya up a seat! :D

*winks* LMH, I'm glad your happy with being dragged here, makes my job way easier :D

OMG those are some hot guttery thoughts you thinking there babes. :) I love them together in Boom, their just sweet. I of course, was really happy watching that the first time around and I'm still happy. I love my ship and they've come a long way :)

I'll come back and edit when I find the hug :)

New bud El grinned:
glad to know people like the pics
Mmmmhmmm! Pics are always welcome around here! ;) CatNip pics are hot...heck, CatNip's hot...and any pic of them just confirms that! :devil: They sizzle! :D

Del buddy walks on the wild side:
Lynny: *Pokes, whacks & runs off!*
Lol, I think you're asking for it there hon...Lynny'll poke and whack ya back! ;) Heehee! :lol:

Cool buddy LMH sighed:
All I can do, is thank Lynn, for dragging me in here.
I hear ya on that hon! She dragged me in here as well and I have been forever thankful for it! CatNip rocks and I WUB them! :lol: NOw if only the PTB would allow them to show us just how much they love eachother already...come on dang it!!

Hi Mo, *Hugs**

Okay fantasy dream, Nick is a Warrior, you can tell by his chisled chin and awesome body. He's like something out of Mythology :devil: :devil: :devil:

I've got a couple PM gutter poems ready for take off, on our couple. You know what to do

*PM me* :devil: :devil:

Lynn & Kissme, stop pulling me two ways. I luvs ya both :lol: :lol: Plus I'm all bruised from flying hammers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi LHM! ;) *Hugs back!*
Ohhhh Nicky as a warrior...just picture that...wearing nothing but a little body armor like in Gladiator...sweat dripping down his chisled body...*Mo gasps and swoons at the delicious thought!* :devil: And I am in the gutter...totally and completely! :lol: Oh the love! :devil:

*stares at Cordy* Where do you want to drag my LMH off to?

speaking of "my" anyone seen my bitch? I mean Kels?

LMH -- You are one naughty soul, I tell ya, but I love ya for it :D

Mo, your definately in the gutter, and you are definately taking me there with yall, I swear. I love that idea, your probably giving me a really naughty fic idea, and if you tell Kels I said that, I will make you pay dearly.

Oooh. Hug pic:
Boom26.jpg

WOWZA!! Sounds like something Mo would say. :D Don't they look adorable there. Look at the smile on Nick's face. He definitely knows he's gettin' some! :)

Mo lives in the gutter. Come to think of it, so do I. :devil: :lol: :devil:

Aahhhh!!! Passes out from sexiness :devil: :devil: :devil:

*I luv ya Lynn, you found it" :D :D **Giant Hugs**

"God, look at them, they scream Naughty :devil: :devil:

***NEW POEM**** coming soon.

Hiya audacity, *waves* Nice to meet you :)

Hiya, Luving!! :) I can't wait to read your poem. Sounds fun!! CatNip Poetry. There's something magical about it.

And yes, Lynny, I'll get you a ficcie! You know you pwn me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back