Let's Talk Gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Good luck with that, hope things will work out for you two. Just take it slow, don't put too much pressure on yourself by worrying about what it's gonna be like, if you fit together (and I'm sure you wouldn't make such a fuss about it if you didn't both think there was something special between you) everything will be fine.

I remember being nervous as hell when I met my girlfriend for the first time, I didn't really expect a relationship to develop so fast and now six months have passed (which actually feel like only a couple of weeks :confused: ) and we're about to celebrate our half year anniversary tomorrow. Going to a gay party btw, gonna be soo much fun :D

BTW, how gay is it that we already have a cat together? :p

I dunno if anyone else is like this but ive noticed the past few years that I go for a certain type of woman.
Whereas with men, I like different types, old, younger, dark haired, light haired, skinny, big.. I dont mind.
But women, I go for a certain type.. or rather, im only attracted to a certain type. :)

I'm the other way around. I'm picky more about guys than gals. :p I like bigger guys, but I totally vary with women, like Jorja and Sara Ramirez are totally different, but I think they're both gorgeous. :D

I use to be the other way around, too. But as ive become older, I have noticed im alot mre picky with women. I only like between a certain age.
This is probably why I find it hard nowadays to find a girl I like. :p

I seem to have a varied taste where both sexes are concerned. Which is weird because I'm picky about everything.

And egg Sara Ramirez is gorgeous isn't she? So is Jorja :)

So is that 3 bi girls on this thread? I thought I was the only one. :rolleyes: :p

Sara Ramirez certainly is, do you watch GA? I loved it when she was dancing AT George. :lol: She's incredibly smexy. :)

Nope, I'm bi, too :p
I tend to mostly be attracted to tomboyish girls, but I've been in love with Britney Spears forever, so I guess I'm not TOO picky. I'm usually only attracted to skinny, geeky looking skater guys though, :p and I just love Asians in general :rolleyes:

I'm gay. I'm also a man. But, hey! I dunno if any you guys remember moi. :p I haven't been here in like a year or so. lol I'm in love with guys that aren't my age. :p I prefer older guys, preferably husky. This seems like sucha random post. lol

I said I was once bi. Then I was like "hey, I don't like guys and girls, I like girls" so now I pretty much stick with "I'm gay" :lol: Only I don't generally introduce myself "Hi, I'm levon, I'm gay" I usually don't tell people unless they ask, or they mention someone being hot that is the oppisote gender of my own :lol: I have a friend that always introduces me like "This is my gay friend Levon" drives me crazy actually. That was so beyond random :lol:

Hey all :p Just got back from vacation and I'm still gay! :lol:

I've been debating this with myself for a long time now, but I was just talking with Chloe (4ENSIX) over MSN and it made me think about it again. It's same-sex marriage. Do you guys think that it should be called a 'marriage'? My mom has said before that she believes a marriage is a holy joining of a man and woman like how God intended it, and I'm not saying she's wrong. But I also don't think God wanted people who don't exactly swing that way to be miserable, either :lol:

These are some of the definitions of the word 'marriage' as per Dictionary.Com:

- a relationship in which two people have pledged themselves to each other in the manner of a husband and wife, without legal sanction

- any close or intimate association or union

Now it may just be me, but I thought that's what marriage was in the first place :lol: :rolleyes:

When it all comes down to it, fine, don't call it a marriage, I don't really care, even though I think everyone should be treated with equality, regardless of race, color, sexual orientation or bubble-gum flavor. But if you don't call it a marriage, then call it a union and give them the same benefits as marriage, for goodness sake. That would solve everything.

It should be called a marriage I think. ;) I dont see why not. Two people getting married, doesnt matter about their gender.

Midnightbellza, thats quite funny. :lol: I mean, I wouldnt do that with my friend, but I feel really bad if I dont tell someone im gay, as if im hiding it from them.
None of my family or friends know.
But I shouldnt feel bad if I dont tell them. Whats the big deal with being gay, you know? I shouldnt have to tell anyone, unless they ask. :)

I'm gay. For like a week I thought that maybe I was bi but gave that up pretty quickly :devil:

When it comes to the type of women I am attracted to.. It is kind of different but also the same. Most of the time older than me (my ex being the exception.. no wonder we broke up!), usually green eyes and dark hair. Posture isn't that important. Neither is the rest of the looks.

But I shouldnt feel bad if I dont tell them. Whats the big deal with being gay, you know? I shouldnt have to tell anyone, unless they ask.
Yeah, I think (emphasis on the word think) that if someone were to ask me IRL, then I would tell them the truth. Although it's never happened, mostly because I don't talk to people. :rolleyes:

I agree, it's still marriage. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back