Emily/Calleigh #9: 'Charlie's missing 4th Angel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how old is Calleigh supposed to be? They ran the episode tonight which introduced Jake. Now if they were at the academy together, and the actors are 7 years apart in age, where in the middle did they decide to place the characters' ages?

I don't know? Um....I think Emily has turned 39 this years so I'm thinking in Season 5 Calleigh is 32? :confused: I really don't know! But If someone could clarify that, that would be great! :D

Emily's birthday is on October 8th 1968 - so she will be 39 this fall.

Calleigh's is on Feb. 28th 1974 - which makes her 33 now... ;)

Dude, when I am 39 I want to look as good as she does! There is no denying that she is a gorgeous 39 yr old and believe me she does not look like she is going to be 39 in October!

Leela said:
Emily's birthday is on October 8th 1968 - so she will be 39 this fall.

Calleigh's is on Feb. 28th 1974 - which makes her 33 now... ;)
Thank you! :D She doesn't look 39, either, and blondes usually don't age well. Must be the good Southern in her.

Is there a character "bible" that has all this kind of stuff that I've missed?

Oh, she totally doesn't look like she's almost 40. That's amazing. Oh, but I don't stand a chance (not that I did before) being only 19 and all...*sigh*

Wow 39 years old coming this October?? That's really hard to believe. I thought she was younger than that. Boy was I wrong!! She doesn't look like she's close to 40. I just can't believe what I just read though!!

You know what I find interesting is that apparently Calleigh is 2 yrs younger than Eric!! I always thought she was oldest (since Speed died) other than H of course ;)

But yeah she is one of those gifted woman who never really show their age.

I already knew Emily's age, but I agree - she doesn't look it! She doesn't look Calleigh's intended age, never mind her own :D

Slightly off topic but delkolover, I love your banner! It's great!! *squeeee*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back