Emily/Calleigh #9: 'Charlie's missing 4th Angel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, great pics Noe!! :D

And OMG on the age thing.. I knew Cal was 33 :)lol: ) But my god, when I started watching, one of my friends told me she was in her early twenties and I totally believed her :eek: sometimes I am so gulible :p Wow, being 39 and looking as good and young as she does is amazing (no need ot be re-stated... but still.. :lol: ) No wonder Em is my hero... ;) :lol:

I was watching CSI Miami with my father's new girlfriend and I thought it would be funny to ask my fathers girlfriend how old she thought that Calleigh would be. I couldn't believe what she said! she thought that Calleigh was about 45! :eek: she's so bad in guissing ages, :mad:

I thought Calleigh/Emily was in her early 30's or something.. But in real she's almost the same age as my father! :eek:

Yeah Emily looks great for her age! I didn't even wanna go onto the details about what my brother said hehe! My friends were all like I'd be lesibian for Emily Procter!

God my mind was like what the hell? :lol:

Before this thread's getting lost in the vast expanse of this board *lol*, I thought I'd post some pics ;)
Jules and I were quite busy during the last few days - made lots of caps (e.g. Celeb Poker) and also added some new clips...

Cutes pic ever (at least at the moment *lol*):
cps04x05-54.jpg

Runner-up:
cps04x05-78.jpg

Click my banner for all the other stuff ;)

Yea I saw a clip of that on YouTube and she said that she wore the V-neck shirt for Dave Navarro(sp?). And then she said that she hopes that his wife doesn't get mad. I was laughing at that:p "And that's why I wore a V-neck."

mmh...I don't think you can really understand what kind of rings she has on her fingers at that specific pic..eeer,I don't know.. :)

I don't think it is an engagement ring. Emily always wears some sort of nice ring on that finger to just about every event she attends.

Okay do you guys remember the early seasons of CSI:Miami when Cal used to where the cutest hair styles? Like in "Ashes to Ashes" with the pig tails. Her fashion style was different also.

Season 1 was horrid for Calleigh, though. Her hair was so unflattering and her clothes were oh god just dreadful. And her make up was terrible. I'm so glad they made her look different for season 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back