Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

sidlewannabee said:
I love your pictures DESERTWIND. I agree with what you said, why would Jorja Fox say, "I hope Sara's alive and well and back for a sexy s/8 romance". It wouldn't make sense if she wanted to "pursue more greener things" as Michael Aussiello said from the TV Guide. She also said if I knew I would just smile and tell you I didn't. So I think that means she wants to be back and she knows that she is going to be back but they asked her not to say anything. She doesn't want to leave CSI and she will fight to make sure it stays that way.

THANK'S, YOUR SWEET!! & HIP HIP- HOORAY, THAT'S THE SPIRIT ;).. Think about it fans, why is she showing up everywhere with these cast member, if she's not coming back, she's be traveling and doing her own thing, I said this once, and I'll repeat myself, If one leaves a job, for whatever reason, they don't go hang out, and have their pictures taken all over the place with their former co-workers.. who'd do that? :eek:

kiss.gif

sidlewannabee said:
Is the National Enquirer a newspaper or a magazine? What kind of clues were there in previous episodes that pointed to Sara being the next victim? It doesn't make sense, :confused: if the writers wanted to kill off Sara then they should have done it at the season finale not during the season premiere. Because killing her once the season starts will only make fans mad and they will have good ratings for that week and the next week their ratings will suffer very badly.

The National Enquirer is a famous American trashy tabloid, full of gossip and rumours. It is quite vicious and judgmental too. I looked through it at the supermarket, to see if the Jorja story had got in there. It was and because of the complete crap they wrote, I was able to see it clearly and find the arguements for it being wrong.
The idea that they ever thought of having Sara dyin while being hit by a car is so not something that CSI would do, ER maybe by not quirky,cool CSI with a very clever story to use for a cliff hanger.
It is not obvious that Sara is a target, unless you look back after Living Doll. We know that Natalie is playing a mind game with Grissom, she wants his attention, to watch him, like her other victims. We see her as a cleaner in the background of Empty Eyes, as we see an imtimate moment between Grissom and Sara. And in Living Dolls we see that arm touch as she is watching, she is always watching him, cleaning his office and the ultimate way to catch Grissom's attention, see his weaknesses and to "take away the only one he ever loved."
Too gain revenge, maybe to get herself finally caught, she longs for Grissom's attention which is affection to her and Sara threatened that. If you look at it after the fact, you can see that the ending they had was carefully planned, not but together at the last minute because Jorja didn't show up. The upside down car, the minitures, the set with the rain was not thrown together and that makes the whole rumour a big fat lie.

And interesting Marg brings up the SAG too, she is unsackable from CSI and she is the one that would be the most vocal if anything CBS did meant that Jorja was fired or had to quit. Marg is union through and through...and married to the union President.. it would look very bad for CBS is Marg or her friends found they didn't trust them and were abusing their position to withold pay, unfairly dismiss or force SAG members to no show up for work again as they did in 2004. Never mind the rest of the cast, Marg is their protector from the executives.

gosh i was expecting more YAY and less well maybe, idk, but lol BE HAPPY!

Well I am 100% sure she is back cuz otherwise if she was only in one episode, she would be a guest star not cast so yayyyyyyyy. and that one interview when she said everyone is coming back.

Talk to you guys in May.

GSR!!!!!!! :D :D :D

You know you're addicted to GSR when... a random guy named "Gil" calls your pharmacy for a refill and you put him on hold so you can giggle uncontrollably.

As for my top three:

3: Pin me down. Hottest scene pre-cannon.
2: You make me happy. That was just so awesome, I can't even describe why I love that scene so much.
1: Arm!sex. So innocent, yet so dirty. Love. It.

I think we're doing the whole "preparing for the worst but praying for the best" spiel. When I read the post that she was coming back I kinda felt reserved. Almost like I know she's coming back and I expected it..I dunno. I'm all YAYYYY inside though..really I am! MMMMM sexy season 8!

Also, I never researched why, but the first 3 or 4 eps after the pilot JF was in front of the boys, then she was pushed back to after GE. Was that when they decided not to persue the relationship storyline; therefore making her less of a prominant character?

Wow, HERZELEID, I never realized that either, I will have to go back and watch the credits for the first couple of episodes of the season. Thanks for answering my question LUCYJ0720. I don't like trashy tabloids. They come up with the most ridiculus stories just for people to buy them. I do not like gossiping. If I do not know if things are true then I research them or keep them to myself, but it is a little bit harder to research things on celeberties. You're right DESERTWIND, if I was fired from a job I would not hang out with my coworkers. I would probably avoid them at all costs just because I don't want to hear about oh you missed out on today, or why were you fired, or why did you leave. It just doesn't make any sense. Jorja is doing exactly the opposite, she hangs out with them. She doesn't leave them alone, if they didn't say if she leaves, I leave as well. If my coworkers didn't say that I would be kind of mad at them, but she doesn't look mad.

Hey, Herzeleid maybe you have a valid point! Maybe they had a fiery romance lined up like the kiss between Nick and Catherine that never got aired... ooooh. Well, you never know, but I think I'm glad they saved it until Season 6... Because it means that the show worked for it and the fans won't totally ditch the show.

Oh, another argument as to why Jorja wouldn't leave. Okay, now that she is Grissom's love interest, she has become one of the more main characters of the show. She has worked hard for this relationship between Grissom and Sara to come to fruition. I don't think she would suddenly up and leave since she is now a major part of the show than she was earlier!?!

Anyways, I dunno if that made sense but it did to me!

You know you're obsessed with GSR when.... you have a sudden highly random obsession with Butterflies... And their coocoo's. :p

You know you're obsessed with GSR when... you're actually willing to make a fool out of yourself and have the 200 people in your school ask you questions about Sara by wearing your Save Sara shirt at school... With Gsr on the back. :)

GSR is awesome! But now I have to go school.... To write more exams! WHY?!?!

Kate. ;) :p

I agree with you so much, SA KATE 937, I have told all of my friends and family, anyone who will listen that because she is Grissom's girlfriend she is now a main character and she was one of the ones that begged the writers for GSR, now that she finally has it, she is not going to give it up just when it is going good. It made sense to me SA KATE 937. I want a Save Sara t-shirt too. Where did you get it?

You know you're obsessed with GSR when.. You see a butterfly tattoo on your friend's back, and you try to hold out with all you possibly- and just say "nice tattoo" instead of "OMG!!!! BUTTERFLIES.. GSR... GAH..." but you're thinking it in your head anyway :D

'Lyssa! welcome back. finally! *hugs*
but if she lives through next year, that won't work anymore
well, why not? i don't think they are not going to work out next season. i actually think the opposite, if Sara lives they will appreciate life and their relationship a lot more. i believe they can progress if she survives, and certainly i don't take a breakup into account.

even if the team knows, i don't think it will change anything between them. i mean, what kind of love would it be if a couple of people aware of it would be enough to break it? Grissom and Sara certainly knew that there will come the time, when their affair would be unleashed. they were in the closet long enough, and i think they are prepared.

another thing is that there are 5 people that know - Cath and Warrick (who are not really against office romance - YoBling), Greg (who doesn't seem to have anything either - his crush on Sara), Nick (who is loyal and i can't see him running to Ecklie and telling him about G/S) and Brass who already knew but didn't tell anybody. so IMO, next season it's gonna be only them knowing and nobody else, which will prevent from many Majorje Westcott/Mea Culpa type of drama. i don't see, why GSR would not survive then.

of course assuming that Sara lives.

Adzix said:
but if she lives through next year, that won't work anymore
well, why not? i don't think they are not going to work out next season. i actually think the opposite, if Sara lives they will appreciate life and their relationship a lot more. i believe they can progress if she survives, and certainly i don't take a breakup into account.

Aha! Now we're onto something...

You see, I think it'll be the opposite. Grissom will be SO paranoid, and want to be with her everywhere she goes. To the store, the Veggie Burger place down the street, and especially in parking lots...

Now, I know Sara's attitude. Of course, it may change a little after having a car on top of you, but I doubt it. It'll only make her stronger. She'll be annoyed. Sara is the type of girl that needs her space, and she won't like him following her EVERYWHERE. She may just say "Hey, I can take a uniform with me blah, blah, blah..." But it has to be HIM.

That I think will put a strain on their relationship. ::shrugs:: My opinion anyway.

And I don't think any of the team will flap their lips to anyone about it. Their too much of a tight-knit group to do that. And I think they should trust them enough to know that.

You know you're addicted to GSR when...A customer asks you about your CSI jacket and Grissom and Sara and you think to yourself "Oh yeah, their doin' it. Geek!Love style." :lol:

ETA: Holy POOP you guys!:eek: They have this website that you can MAKE YOUR OWN CHECKS!

Oh. OH. That's dangerous for a CSI/GSR fan.:devil: The wheels are starting to spin. Anyone have any good GSR pics I can make as my check background? :D

^ yeah, i got what you are saying. but you see i can't picture Grissom being emotional about it on a regular basis. sure, he can get angry once every 6 years, but being overprotective seems OOC, you know. but maybe i'm wrong.

another thing that gets me thinking is whether anybody from the team will sense any kind of favoritism, now when they know about the relationship. i'm not saying they're gonna start mumbling curses as soon as Sara is rescued, but i can picture a Pissed!Cath talking about a case and making reference to his not-so-ethical status with a protegee. ya know something similar to her "i know you don't cuddle your insects every single night" speech in TGTBATD.

yeah, i can picture that easily, but only if they have some sort of disagreement on hand.

IMO, if Sara survives, they're gonna try to work in the same way they did, not crossing their boundaries, just like they used to for the past two years.

cuz if Grissom started suddenly slapping her ass in front of other people it would make everyone uncomfortable.

most of all, i don't think we're gonna see so much GSR in the upcoming season. it's gonna be probably approximately the same amount of it as it was in S7, with an exception of the premiere episode maybe. so i wouldn't worry about some 180 degree turn, like a breakup or something that drastic.

but that's just me :p

I think if/when Sara is rescued it will change their relationship somewhat but there shouldn't be a reason for it to cause a break up.

As for when they're around the team at work, I don't think anyone will say anything unless they think Grissom's favouring Sara. I can see Catherine being a bit pissed off and making a comment about it but I don't think it will affect their jobs...unless Ecklie finds out :|

You know you're obssessed with GSR when.. you get a survey from a South African magazine asking you questions such as Famous Chick of the Year, etc. and you answer all the questions with anything to do with GSR... And then when you get to the question of Best “what the 78&*^!!!@ moment”, you want to answer, "Sara going missing and Grissom going bat sh!t!" Even though I would just be dubbed insane...

But for the rest of that survey, it was like,
"Fave couple"-Grissom and Sara,
"Show you'd never miss"-CSI!!!
etc. I'm sure you can predict the rest!

This obsession is going tooo far.... *sigh* :) :p ;)

sidlewannabee said:
I agree with you so much, SA KATE 937, I have told all of my friends and family, anyone who will listen that because she is Grissom's girlfriend she is now a main character and she was one of the ones that begged the writers for GSR, now that she finally has it, she is not going to give it up just when it is going good. It made sense to me SA KATE 937. I want a Save Sara t-shirt too. Where did you get it?

I thought I was the only one going psycho on my friends and family?!?! They made me stop though.... :( :D

I'm getting one made... Because I live in the middle of bleeding nowhere and shipping costs an arm and a leg. Can't wait to get freaky looks from people... I've also decided that I can also order my self a special CSI shirt from CBS.com if I stop chewing my pens... Not gunna happen. :p

Whoah... Paranoid Grissom. I could see that happening... But I think Sara would flip at him and make him stop. To carry on hiding their relationship... And then they will be all miffed at eachother until they have another, "Grissom is a Godzilla in bed" moment... Kinky.... Damn, sick thoughts, sick thoughts....

I blame SSRules8 for this! :p ;) I think things will carry on as they did in Season 7... except for the fact that the team will now openly make fun of them.. Like you do with most couples if you get what I mean. But tell Ecklie and the big wigs? Never... Ecklie better not find out! And I definately think Catherine is gonna pull favouritism... It is what she does. :)

GSR is my life saver... Omg, did I just write, like, a whole essay?!?! I really have no life.... :p

Kate. :D

Edit: My whole post ended up in bold! Gah!

You know you're obsessed with GSR when... you're actually willing to make a fool out of yourself and have the 200 people in your school ask you questions about Sara by wearing your Save Sara shirt at school... With Gsr on the back.
I am so proud of you.

You see, I think it'll be the opposite. Grissom will be SO paranoid, and want to be with her everywhere she goes. To the store, the Veggie Burger place down the street, and especially in parking lots...
Okay, this is where I put a timeline in my head and start to ask questions.

So, I'm thinking that the premiere starts right where we left off, because that's what CM sounded like when TV Guide interviewed her. (If it starts where it stopped last, Sara will probably be there :).)

And to add more to the confusingness of the unreality of TV, we don't know if we'll see a flashback or a saving Sara scene that's in real time.

Saving Sara scene. Alliteration! (English, dang it)

Sooooo, after all that crap (that makes no sense now that I read it), we'll be back at where we were with season 7, only no secrets. (No Secrets would make a good Episode name.) That's a hell of a lot of strain on the relationship already.

So, paranoid Grissom? I think not. Why? Well, initially, he will be worried/concerned/paranoid and so on. We all are that way. I mean, I have seen my little brother go through some near death experiences, but you live through it, you move on, and you don't freak out every time he eats a steak.

Yeah, he choked on a piece of steak and never told anyone until his lips turned blue. He's quiet. But he's the baby of the family.

What does the timeline have to do with it? Well, if we're coming into the show right after the HAND DOOM scene, then we might see Grissom's paranoia. He'll get over it. We all do.

You know you're addicted to GSR when... You read about thermite in chemistry, and you mention CSI and Grissom and Sara, and everyone laughs at you. But all in the name of GSR.

Top 3?
3. Ending Happy
2. SDD (I still scream "Kiss her!" every single time I watch it.)
1. WTG

Ohh S8 speculation!

I can't see Grissom being too paranoid, but if he gets that way I hope he cuts it out quickly because that would get annoying after not too long. I can't really see anyone on the team but Catherine giving him too much trouble. I can totally see her being ticked off that she didn't know about him and Sara, but Brass did (and I so think he knew). I can also see the team making some jokes, but waiting a little while after Sara is rescued. I can also see some awkwardness with the team, at least at first. Like Grissom and Sara are in a lab going over something on a case and Nick or someone walks in and is like oh... umm... awkward... hope I'm not interupting anything...

But really I can't see too many problems. I doubt the writers are going to go down a similar path of splitting up the team. I would hope this would turn into the "let's keep this from Ecklie" game, but because Grissom's relationship to Sara is related to her abduction, it's going to be in a report somewhere and which might cause problems...

I hope I'm not just chasing my tail here and am making some sense. I'm out of the country again at the moment and only get to use the internet at random times so forgive the long post.

I watched "Invisible Evidence" last night with my mother (that epi has one of my favorite GSR scenes of all time in it) and after we watched the "pin me down" scene, my mother looked completely confused and goes "What was that all about??? I thought they weren't together in this season!" I told her that they weren't but she had a hard time believing me and I had a hard time not laughing. She's only seen the past couple of seasons so now she's seeing all the pre-canon GSR and is so confused on why it took them so long to get together.

So top three:
1. Watching Godzilla in Leaping Lizards
2. Time of Your Death scenes
3. "Pin me down", Invisible Evidence

That was hard to choose!
I love GSR and the warm feeling that goes with it... sigh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back