Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

::Gets out credit card and holds it up contemplatingly:: Is contemplatingly a word? If it's not it should be. It's fun to say.. Right, GSR.

Alright, I don't know if Ford knew what they were getting into when they "okay'ed" the whole mustang thing, but jeez, I can't stand the sight of them anymore. I went fishin' today and we were on this twisted backhills road and I saw friggen 4 red mustangs. In Boondock friggen middle-of-nowhere-are-you-sure-we're-still-in-California town. I swear they're multiplying and plotting against us. AHH!

:) I'm not crazy, I swear! Hey butterflied which book is the best GSR wise? So I know where to start, lol. The people I work with are going to freak out when I start wearing "CSI Addict" shirts carrying around a CSI book. I can't wait!

I don't think we've started this discussion yet, so I'll bring it up. Now that the season is complete, have there been any changes to your top three GSR moments?

2. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

UHHHHHH TOTALLY! :lol:

1. Living Doll- Batsh!t-i'm-going-fall-apart-and-torture-you-until-you-tell-me-where-my-hot-smart-beautiful-sex-addicted-makes-me-happy-girlfriend-is Grissom! :D
    2. Veggie Burger in BTK
    3. Empty Eyes.. Hand on back..squeeeeeee.

3. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Hmmmm....wow...that's a hard one...

1. Living Doll-The reveal. And everyone's WTF face is a bonus. :lol:
    2. "You Make Me Happy"-Friggin' SQUEE!!!!!!!!!! :D
    3. Between Shaving, Domestic!Geeks, and Tear wipes. It's Haaarrrdd! ::whines and pouts::.

I gotta go to work now. I'll see you ladies lata!

HURRAY FOR GSR AND OUR SARA! :D
    HURRAY FOR TEAM SO!
    SAVE OUR SARA!

4. ElinWaffle

ElinWaffle Witness

Wow. Gone for...a long time (school, sick, tired, bored etc).

And I miss Adzix's new icons! *wails* And I don't even have my 100 posts...*sulks* Next time... Lovely work as usual Adz!

That's exactely what I thought when I saw it! :lol: Billy is...hot isn't even good enough to describe him. His is hotter than hot! :lol:

Chanel 4 Film showed Momento this Friday, and luckily I missed it. Actually, I wanted to se it, but I read the wrong newspaper. :rolleyes: Now I'm happy I didn't see it. I'd become depressed. :(

But I'm still on Team SO so do not worry!

5. lucyj0720

lucyj0720 Hit and Run

I have been in a battle the last few days with someone in the new season thread about Jorja's place in CSI and whether a) CSI will be affected by Jorja leaving b) The cast would and c) Whether the cast would fight for here.

Obviously my answer to all three is yes, but some don't seem to realise that having the wife of the President of the SAG as a friend and cast mate and union activist would male firing Jorja very, very hard. In 2004 Marg was part of the ten day no show which got Jorja and George back, Marg is unsackable so if something had got nasty with Jorja's contract we would know about it. And CBS would suffer.

I have also found an interview Jorja where she said she didn't get that pay rise in 2004 because she refused it when they offered, to make sure George also came back. She turned down $20,000 extra a week for her colleague.

Oh and I have seen an articule in the National Enquirer today, I didn't buy it and never will but I looked to see if the Jorja Fox rumours had reached their pages. And it had,it said that CBS were sick of Jorja's pay demands.
    Firstly she has only asked for one pay-rise before and she turned it down, in support of George returning to work. She has said she doesn't care about the money. (And George owes her for that support, so does the cast. And he is quoted supporting Jorja is there once more.) So she is not out of line asking for a pay rise if she has never had one for CSI and that would rile up the cast in support, if it was true. The demanding bit is the smoking gun, because that is not something Jorja Fox would do, certainly not for double money as is claimed in the article
    The second bit that told me it is all lies it that it claimed that Sara was to get run over and die in Grissom's arms. Oh please, that is not something CSI would do, would Billy allow that to happen, especially when they had the MK storyline to finish, which was clearly well planned at the end. It is a rumour spread by people that don't know anything about CSI and most likely want to discredit Jorja because of her open political views. Maybe a famously Conservative rival network has been muck spreading. It wouldn't be the first or last time that has happened.

Oh and I like the CSI novels too, I have one to read on the plane, when I fly to France on Thursday. Cold Burn is brilliant and has a nice bit of repressed GSR too.

6. HarmonyMe

HarmonyMe Hit and Run

I LOVED that!! I was so conflicted because it was an edge-of-your-seat moment but all I could do was laugh at everybody's WTF faces! Especially Catherine's. She seemed to put it together the quickest (we women are like that ;))....everybody else was still sort of processing what Grissom had said. :lol:

7. lucyj0720

lucyj0720 Hit and Run

I think that Warrick gets it the quickest, his eyes say he understands that Grissom is seriously hurting but no judgement. Just as Gris has never judged him.

8. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

1. 'Pin Me Down'
    2. WTG
    3. Beard being shaved
    No Change. I have no clue why, I go around one day after the living doll so happy that people think i am on somthing. But LDis not near my top 3. WTF? Even i am confused. lol.

9. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

I haven't seen all of season 7 but I've seen the GSR clips so my top three would be:

1. 'You Make me Happy'
    2. 'Pin me Down'
    3. Empty Eyes tear wiping

10. HarmonyMe

HarmonyMe Hit and Run

I could see that too. I watched it several times trying to figure out who gets it the fastest. I've been torn between Cath and Warrick. I think I had decided on Cath because she seemed to have the most "Hanna Barbera" reaction to it..... :lol:

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

aww thanks Waffle :)
    you know choc, it's probably cuz we got so many amazing moments over the years, and now even some major GSR scenes that we would die for a couple of seasons ago are not enough to make to our Top3 anymore. i mean i'd totally put, let's say, Wanna Volunteer? to one of the most flirty, sexy, OMFG scenes EVER.

if it happened in S5.

and right now, after a GSR scene in every second episode last season nobody seems to remember about it.

and let me tell you, i like it that way. i can rewatch all those episodes and sometimes i forget there was a GSR scene here and there. it's surprising and i take more pleasure in watching it cuz i don't remember EVERY SINGLE detail from it, like i do with all the pre-canon moments.

don't get me wrong, i didn't completely forget about any GSR scenes past season, it's just that you don't think THAT much about them coming, opposite to waiting for The Scene in IE for example. cuz let's face it, we watch that episode only for those 50 seconds, lol.

so my Top3 favorite scenes:

1) Arm Brushing in LD. b/c it's the first mildly sexual contact we've seen so far. what's even better? it was at work *squee*
    2) Hallway Hunger in LoG. i mean, c'mon.
    3) Watching Godzilla Movie in LL. very homie, very comfortable.

closely followed by:
    4) Oh Fuck, LH and Sara in the Same Room in TGTBATD. cuz i love the G/S/LH threesome. MWAHAHA.
    5) Tear Wiping in EE. purely aww.

and more. damn, i kinda realized i like the pre-canon moments a lot too. they have a different vibe though. but it's a bit more thrilling, i guess.

anyway, i'm going to make some icons.

12. lucyj0720

lucyj0720 Hit and Run

I think Catherine is the one that will be angry with Grissom over Sara. Her face is saying "What?", she is the one that has felt threatened by Sara from the beginning and believed she was closest the Grissom, yet he opens up his heart and it is Sara that makes that happen.
    I like the theory that Billy has, that Griss didn't realise he said it and is oblivious to everything but getting Sara back.

13. HarmonyMe

HarmonyMe Hit and Run

That was exactly what I thought when I was watching it....even more so when I watched it the second time.

He is so absolutely consumed with getting her back and is in his own world of sorting things out in his head/talking things out that he doesn't care (or even realize) that he outed them. To him the only thing that matters is getting her back. And I would assume that even if he did realize it, he's thinking to himself that they'll deal with the consequences later. It was integral to finding her that everyone knows all the details; why Natalie would take Sara in the first place, etc. As CSI's, they have to know all the facts and analyze things bit by bit, his being in love with Sara is important to the case.

14. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

OMG. I'm gone for like a week because of stupid damn exams.... And all hell breaks lose! Just kidding, but you are going to get an essay and a half from me! :)

I seriously do not think Sara is gonna die, it is hype, hype, hype and did I meantion hype? CSI just wouldn't be the same without her, even the people who want her to die would feel the excrutiating lose of her. And I doubt Jorja has any thing better to do than CSI?!?! I mean, come on, this show is in it's prime! She would not just up and leave because she wasn't getting enough money, this could mean lots of stuff for her, awards, etc if she acts this well. Come on! Sara cannot die and Jorja cannot leave!

In concerns to if she doesn't die (She is NOT gonna die) and how the team will react. I've been wondering if the way the rescue happens, means that none of the team figures it out... Maybe they will all stay oblivious.... But that would ruin the big reveal!

I just don't want my poor precious GSR to be hurt! And please no CSI-the Soapie! They can get married at some LAs Vegas chapel if they really want to, but don't make a big deal about the wedding! That is the thing I've always liked about CSI, all the drama has come from the cases, which has made it one of the most true to life drama shows I ahve ever watched. TPTB do not have to reach to things like CD for drama! *mumbles mantra* Sara is not gunna die....

I love the CSI books! I save CSi on the cover and it was like, mine! I don't think half of my friends realise how obsessed I am... I don't talk about it at school. But if you really want me to, I can talk about CSI and GSR for 4 hours straight! And I think I'm gunna turn my room into a CSi shrine.... Mwahaha. I love being obsessed!

I am soooo getting a T-Shirt that says, "Save Sara" on it and then maybe a reference to GSR on the back... i cannot wait to hand it to the people at the T-shirt making place and just see their strange looks... Bwahaha. I am evil!

Anyways.... I am officially on the "Anti-stupid not Anti-Marriage" team.
    Add me to team SO. (I am certain Sara cannot die!)
    I'm also joining:
    Team Pro-glasses (sara's bug eyed ones)
    Team Pro-hat (I love that hat!)
    Team Bi-babies
    Team Shaven (the beard is just tooo gray right now!)
    Team.... are there any more teams to join?

Just a random thought, we are officially in the middle of exam week and we had our Afrikaans (simplified version of Dutch that was generated when the Dutch moved her.. But now it's mostly Afrikans-anized English! Hello, pointless...) exam... I was reading through this random story that we had to read... And I suddenly came across the Afrikaans-anized version of miniature, minuatuur... I bleeding almost jumped a mile because it reminded me of the miniature serial killer!

That was one of those, "You know your obsessed with CSI when..." moments. Damn it sucked because I took forever to calm down, I was soo shocked!

Oh well, that is that over. I'm sure I had something else to say.... Can't remember what it was!

GSR rocks my millions of teddy bears. (I love teddy bears)

Kate. =) SOS!

15. HarmonyMe

HarmonyMe Hit and Run

I totally agree. I can't tell y'all how many times since the finale I've this argument with my mother-in-law! She says, "Jorja is a troublemaker", blah blah blah. I said, "No, it's call hype/publicity" I tried to get her to bet with me on it but no go. :lol:

It just wouldn't make any sense for her to leave. I'm sure it's just all in the name of publicity. I would be sooooooooooo shocked if she were to be killed off. ....oh, and then I'd cry and go on strike! :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.