Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Ya know...now that I am sitting here thinking about it...I really can't put my GSR moments in an order. Why? Because I effin' love 'em all. (And yes, Adz I do watch Ie because of 50 seconds of The Scene. :lol:)

So...I'm almost done with my book, so later, Imma head over to Barnes and Noble and have a CSI book buyin spree! :D Why? Because I am a FREAK.

Oh oh! I have something for all of us to do! Even the SF(Spoiler-Free people, like myself, now.) can join in! I don't know if it's been posted but during this summer lull it keeps our GSR-infested minds working. I duno if this has been posted yet, but....

"You know you're addicted to GSR when..."

You're working at the grocery store, you ring up a "butterfly" steak and you think of GSR and the damn coocoo. :lol:

Alright, let's see how long we can keep this going.

2. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

My top 3 GSR episodes are:
    1. Living Doll
    2. Way to Go
    3. Time of Your Death
    There are a lot more episodes that I love though.
    "You know you're addicted to GSR when..."
    Every other word you hear has to do with GSR, Grissom, or Sara.

You go to bed thinking about GSR, and you have a dream where Grissom saves Sara, and your mom yells at you for telling her about it, she tells you to stop talking about it. Then 5 minutes later you start talking about it again, (I got grounded for that).

3. GSRlover

GSRlover Hit and Run

Just to let everyone know...

JORJA FOX IS BACK FOR SEASON 8!!!!!!!

YAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

I can rest easier.

Happy GSR!!!! :D

4. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

WHAT? Officially?
    If not I'm still telling myself that she is :D

Oh, and you know when you're addicted to GSR when you're doing everyday things and you wonder what Grissom and Sara would do. (Who do you think does the grocery shopping?)

5. sidlewannabee

Is she back officially? I hope so because I cannot last the entire summer wonderring if Sara is alive or not and wonderring if Jorja is coming back or not.

6. lucyj0720

lucyj0720 Hit and Run

Jorja is only a trouble maker to those that support rabidly George Bush, to the point of believing that those that protest against him should leave America (BTW:Marg is just as much a campaigner as Jorja), abuse animals or to those that believe the media that has smeared her name in the last month.

As I have pointed out why would someone that sacrificed $20.000 extra a week to ensure that George Eades was returned to the show in 2004, be demanding a massive pay rise? She said she doesn't care about the money but if she is the only one not to have had a rise, then she is not unreasonable.
    The National Enquirer says she has asked for double the money, that is completely out of character and a woman that acted to save another's job would not be put in a position of no contract without on hell of a fight.
    And do you really think that with the plan the writers had to make Living Dolls, a cliff hanger with the Miniture Killer would have ended with Sara being hit by a car?
    That was never have been the MK's style, too mundane a way to kill Grissoms lover and in Lab Rats you could see were the story was heading. She had to do something to draw him out, and she saw him touch her in Empty Eyes too, saw him leave with an arm around Sara. The clues were there that Sara would be a target, so again why would Sara be knocked down "die in her lover, Grissom's arms" as claimed by The National Enquirer?
    After reading that articule I have never been so such that this whole thing has been a smear campaign on someone that is considered to be trouble for her vocal, left wing opinons and anti-war stance.

7. sidlewannabee

Is the National Enquirer a newspaper or a magazine? What kind of clues were there in previous episodes that pointed to Sara being the next victim? It doesn't make sense, :confused: if the writers wanted to kill off Sara then they should have done it at the season finale not during the season premiere. Because killing her once the season starts will only make fans mad and they will have good ratings for that week and the next week their ratings will suffer very badly.

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

well IMO the whole thing is about her being listed in the cast of CSI next season in the CBS's preview of the next season shows which you can find here. i don't think they would cross her out already, it would be way to obvious and spoilerish. so i would wait with celebrating until we get something better.

unless of course, there is something i don't know yet.

9. GSRlover

GSRlover Hit and Run

She's on for the whole season as cast and she was even moved up on the list because she used to be right after Gary but now she is before him. I'd say its for sure!! :D

10. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

It suggests that but we don't know for sure yet. Of course, as a proud member of team Stupidly Optimistic, I am sure she will return to the show alive and well (as can be when you're tapped under a car that is) I'm just not going to be celebrating just yet.

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I don't believe any of the crap about Jorja, it's just not her style, to 'demand' a pay raise, NO, I don't know her personally, but after watching her for 7 friggin' years, and reading everything she's ever said, it just goes against the grain of her whole persona.. I'm 99% positive she'll be back, and we have got to stick together and hope for that outcome ;)I saw Marg on "LIVE WITH KELLY AND REGIS" this morning, she was basically talking about SAG, and her husband and her son, and her new movie. NO CSI, or anything about Jorja :confused:

[​IMG] 'OVERLOAD' S/2

[​IMG] 'TURN OF THE SCREW' S/4

12. sidlewannabee

Hey GSRLOVER, how do you know that she is on the cast for the whole season and how was she moved up before Gary? She was after George in the credits, does that mean she is in front o Gary in the credits, I hope so, she deserves it. I don't believe any of the stuff that people are spreading about Jorja Fox either Desertwind. I am also 99% sure Sara will be back next year. By the way, I love the pictures DESERTWIND.
    We posted at the same time, that is cool. :cool:

13. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

It is interesting in the CBS listings that they've moved Ms Fox up, not that I'm complaining at all, but seeing her name there AND moved up sent a tingle up my spine. More than that, it sent me out of my office squeeling like a child.

I've been thinking about it, and though it's been frustrating over the years, we've had such a wonderful, consistent love story. Yes, there've been some thing that I think TPTB threw in just as wrenches that were out of left field, but even with those taken into account, the progression of this little romance is beautiful and exciting, and I can't wait to see where it goes next year (as long as they don't break up).

See, I can accept Sara dying, but if she lives through next year, that won't work anymore. And, I can't accept a breakup. It wouldn't work, and would be inconsistent with the characters and their level of devotion to one another, not to mention all the crap they went through to be together.

Oh, and, HI! I get internet at the new place, tonight, supposedly. So, you'll hopefully be seeing more of me. :)

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

AHHH, but as Jorja stated in the TV Guide last week, "I hope Sara's alive and well and back for a sexy S/8 romance" as she's pointing to a picture of her and Grissom. and smiling.. isn't that a hugh clue in our favor :p why would she be doing that, what would be the point?[​IMG]

OUR COUPLE

15. sidlewannabee

I love your pictures DESERTWIND. I agree with what you said, why would Jorja Fox say, "I hope Sara's alive and well and back for a sexy s/8 romance". It wouldn't make sense if she wanted to "pursue more greener things" as Michael Aussiello said from the TV Guide. She also said if I knew I would just smile and tell you I didn't. So I think that means she wants to be back and she knows that she is going to be back but they asked her not to say anything. She doesn't want to leave CSI and she will fight to make sure it stays that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.