Horatio & Yelina #6: A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio & Yelina #6 - A Sense of Belonging - So Say We A

^ Ooooh. Pwetty icons, me want! *snag, snag, snag* ;)
And it must be Christmas! :eek: *hurries of to read both*

Thank you, thank you for the instructions on quotes. Should have been obvious - guess I didn't look very carefully. I'll pick it all up eventually.

I certainly hope H is over that sister-in-law thing. I don't relish another angsty season, at least on that front.

Yup no more angst for H/Y PLEASE! Just let them have happy times together.

Don't worry drgnlady took me awhile to get used to posting here too, but I had alot of help from the likes of everyone on this great thread.

Reckon this a good a time as any to offer this, what with other fics being offered and newbies coming on board :cool:
*Welcome* *Waving*. Please, please do forgive my lengthy absences, and my huge spaces in updates, if you so desire them. I managed to get my fic revived again, for any who are interested.
Until we meet again

It really is Christmas today isn't it?!

Love it Schelle excellent work :D

schelle73 said:
Reckon this a good a time as any to offer this, what with other fics being offered and newbies coming on board :cool:
*Welcome* *Waving*. Please, please do forgive my lengthy absences, and my huge spaces in updates, if you so desire them. I managed to get my fic revived again, for any who are interested.

Until we meet again

Hey schelle so glad to see you again :D Hummm ... let`s see with this fanfic update you are more then forgiven. Hope your doing fine and soon will find some more free time for us again ;)

Thanks guys for all this new fanfics and Kit again great icons :)

Wow! :eek: It's freakin' Christmas, Hanukkah and Yule in here today! :D
schelle I love your story. I can't believe I didn't know about it until now! :)

I think tptb should better get a move on H/Y quickly.. or else *takes out bazooka* What? U want to do that too, admit it!

bscap1078.jpg

Jep she can't take her eyes of H, hopefully in the future it'll be HER H!

what book do they mention Yelina? I never read one but I'm gonna read it if it contains Yelina and Horatio chemistry !!!!!
:D :D

Well she's mentioned in Cult Following and in Heat Wave. In Heat Wave it's mentioned that H/Y have dated prior to her marrying Raymond.

The books are really really great, gonna order the other ones soon :)

Kit4na said: in the future it'll be HER H![/b]

Oh, Tati. He already is. And have been for quite a while... ;)
Love all the wonderful picture presents you've been bringing us! :)

Well technically he isn't her yet.. they're not together yet... but they will be ! Oh god they'd better.

Yeah I'll try to come up each day with a new pic :p

Well he is in his heart. And if anybody tries to mess with that we have the crazy ass task force to deal with those delinquents! *Tati you grab your bazooka, I'll grab my grenades* What? I can hardly throw my sharks at TPTB now, can I? :lol:

After watching "After the Fall" today I just had to go & make this. Hope you enjoy. Need to really bring H/Y back together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back