Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
sydneycsi said:
I'd like to see more of young Stella as a young police cadet or when she and Mac first met and started working together, how much their relationship has grown from when they first met.
As much as I love how great Mac and Stella are together and how both trust eachother I really do love when Mac and Stella lock heads with one another when one doesn't agree with the other.

I agree with that :) It would be great if they show from every CSI how their start in the crime lab was. Okay, about a couple of days when I've seen 'Snow Day', I'll bring some caps to our thread :D I think Melina looked fabulous!

woot! if stel's gonna be boss for a few days... wonder whatll happen to the lab? all gone rambo you think? :lol: :p jk

oh btw, i saw this pic of stel/melina. she looked awesome in it... ill post it as soon as i find it again :p

sydneycsi said:
I'd like to see more of young Stella as a young police cadet or when she and Mac first met and started working together, how much their relationship has grown from when they first met.
As much as I love how great Mac and Stella are together and how both trust eachother I really do love when Mac and Stella lock heads with one another when one doesn't agree with the other.

Yeah, that would be great. Since I am quite sure TPTB are SMACKed shippers, I wouldn't wonder if they get us some kind of flashback. THey did before while mentioning Claire and Mac's change after her death, so some random scene out of their friendship BEFORE the show actually started would be awesome. Love the idea of getting to know how Mac and Stella met first time, how she was with Claire (how he was with C. either!!) and how things evolved between them after Claire died. Would make my shipper heart! :D :D :D

Thanks, Lindsay_Montana, for the pics. Yeah, they ARE sweet, no doubt.

mj Do you think Stel would do something with the lab while Mac is in London? :devil:
OMG I can see Stella sitting in Mac's office, in his chair and makes orders. You, too? :lol: Or I'm the only one?
But yes, it's possible that all will go Rambo! these days when she is the boss.

Flashbacks with Stella and Mac when they first met would be awesome that's my wish, too. Especially their first talk that they did would be interesting to see and hear.. ;) What was the topic they talked about st their first meeting? Work, I assume. Or other..
I wonder which actress tptb would choose for Claire when they would cast her. Any idea? :)

Lindsay_Montana, thank you for the pics, I had no idea Melina had a daughter. I have always though she had just two sons. I have no idea where I get this :confused:

Yeah, flashbacks about Mac and Stella's first date, or even just earlier would be cool. Not being shippy in any way, but it's obvious that they do have a great relationship and are great friends, that would always be there for each other :) So yeah, IMO, that would be a good scene. I'm all for it, if they decided to show us. Anything on their background and past (recent or not) is always good for me ;)

By the way, I saw today another episode of "Providence" (well, a bit of it), and besides the fact that I was noticing everything in her acting and her expressions, it just seemed to me that she wasn't that skinny as she appears on CSI. Maybe (ok, probably) it was just my impression, or the angle and the way they filmed that scene

Bluntforcetrauma said:
CSI WILLOWS Thanks so much for that pic i love it. That jacket is great, and fashoinista such a fetch word! (Have u seen mean girls?)

No problem :D I can talk about Melina/Stella like forever, sometimes too much :lol: I've seen 'Mean Girls' and your comment made me laugh! Lindsey_Montana, thanks for the wonderful pictures! Melina makes me smile if she's fundraising again.

CSI_Willows said:
I can talk about Melina/Stella like forever, sometimes too much :lol:

Yeah, I can relate to that. I was talking to my friend Isabeau (she likes Stella too, even though she's only seen a couple episodes and read the books) today 'cause I'm getting new internet service, and she said, "Hey, you should get a new e-mail address too. How about StellaBonasera_uberpwns." and I was like, "Yes!". So yeah, I'm obsessed, to the point of creepiness. :lol:

Stella said:
mj Do you think Stel would do something with the lab while Mac is in London? :devil:
OMG I can see Stella sitting in Mac's office, in his chair and makes orders. You, too? :lol: Or I'm the only one?
But yes, it's possible that all will go Rambo! these days when she is the boss.
heheh... :lol: I can imagine pretty much about Stella in charge. that would be fun. OMG. And of course she would get Mac's office. That would be nice, everyone would come to her to talk about a case and she would just walk around the lab and watch everyone and wait for their reports like Mac did with Hawkes in 'Corporate Warriors' :D

I can see Stella picking Mac's name sign from his desk and putting her name sign on the desk :lol: But I think she would be a good boss, she's responsable enough and she cares for her co-workers.

Stella can still be in charge even with Mac in the lab :p!We don't even know if they'll show Mac in London sooo...Plus she can go all Rambo on Mac or any other member of the team!! :lol:

CSI_Willows said:
I can talk about Melina/Stella like forever, sometimes too much :lol:

You talk forever Sor?? I think I can vouch for her on this one. She loves to talk about Melina/Stella, Emily/Calleigh and Marg/Catherine. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back