Gil and Lady Heather #6: Because She Has Lovely Lips

lieueitak said: Otherwise, once the "ooh she's a dom" shock wore off, he wouldn't have continued to take an interest in her.

That is oh so true. He could have just easily walked away in LHB, instead, he waited outside her home and just sat in his car.
That was a bitter sweet moment. :(

I never mention this before, when she was in the hospital, did you notice the music?
They used that familiar sound from LHB when Grissom started to Lose his balance.
Again, a hint that her Dominatrix character is finally over. :rolleyes: You think? :)

I think so. That whole Dom thing is the reason the court gave custody to Jerome. And the visitation rights denied! :mad: I don't understand why he did that to her? :mad:

After all these years, was her ex-husband living in Las Vegas too? :eek:

I find it very strange he never knew about his only child? :rolleyes: Don't you? :confused:

So many questions I'd like to know. :lol:
I would love to see Heather Kessler come back.
bigsmile3.gif

----------------------
LadynRed.jpg

I think the DOM thing is what initially drew his attraction but he kept coming back. Even in Pirates we saw Heather, not LADY Heather. She was a sad, grieving mother who lost her estranged daughter. He was STILL there for her and wanted to knew what happened. So, yes the "oooooh shes a dom" phase had worn off by then.
And more recently in TGTBATD where she wasn't really a DOM but more like a client. She had become the submissive and Grissom still helped her.

**I really need to watch that episode again**

The music of loosing my balance, just brought us back to the love interest between them, it's "their" music. Don't we all smile when we heard it in this episode ? ;)
But it was just curious to hear it at this moment. :confused: I think that the aim of it is to remind the two love interest of Grissom, Sara and Lady Heather.

WP_Rocks_MY_World said I think so. That whole Dom thing is the reason the court gave custody to Jerome. And the visitation rights denied! I don't understand why he did that to her?
He probably did it out of anger. He didn't know about his daughter, so he decided to deprive her of her grandchild as retribution. Or, Jerome really believed that being a dominatrix was an unacceptable profession for a grandmother. He might have felt in some ways that that was what drove Zoe to that psychiatrist in the first place. *shrugs*

I didn't notice the music but I noticed how Grissom face fell when he saw a very pale, frail looking Heather in the hospital.
I kinda liked it when he was the one who told the hospital about her diabetes. I think she didn't mention it because she wanted to end her life....So essentially he saved her life in more ways than one.
Again, goes to show you that he will be there for her, even if she turns him away, he'll come to her.

hhunter said:
I didn't notice the music but I noticed how Grissom face fell when he saw a very pale, frail looking Heather in the hospital.
I kinda liked it when he was the one who told the hospital about her diabetes. I think she didn't mention it because she wanted to end her life....So essentially he saved her life in more ways than one.
Again, goes to show you that he will be there for her, even if she turns him away, he'll come to her.

Yep, I noticed the music before Grissom enters her room. :D
ITA Hh, Gil did save her life.
What a sweet guy. :D
Know matter what, he's always going to be there for her. :p

---------------------
kessler.jpg

Do you think Heather as in Heather Kessler will come back into Gil's life?

The LADY is gone, she sold her business. She is now Heather Kessler.

Do you think Heather and Grissom will now keep in touch?
He went out of his way for her, he can't just 'stop thinking about her'

Hi guys!

I just saw an episode, the one where Gil and Heather just met (I'd never seen it before...).

Anyway, they were drinking tea, and it looked like they spend the night together. Is that true?

Maybe someone posted it way back (I can't imagine nobody did), but it's too far back to look....So please help. Thanks!

JenP said:
Hi guys!

I just saw an episode, the one where Gil and Heather just met (I'd never seen it before...).

Anyway, they were drinking tea, and it looked like they spend the night together. Is that true?

Maybe someone posted it way back (I can't imagine nobody did), but it's too far back to look....So please help. Thanks!

Welcome JenP. :D
Let's see....their first encounter in SoLV they had afternoon tea and he showed LH a photo.
She starts talking about how Grissom keeps secrets and doesn't want to be known. Loved that part. Gil seems slightly uncomfortable. :lol:
Their second encounter LHB they had tea as well. It's in this ep that many fans think he spent the night with her. :D I've always said "Yes!" they spent the night together including the writers. :p But Mr. Petersen insist they didn't...yeah right? :lol:

So the point is, you can interpret that moment any way you want. It's left to our imagination. :D

------------------------
TooHott.jpg

Welcome JenP

I think the writers did that to us on purpose. To let us use our imagiation as whether Grissom and LH ... [you know ;) ]. Although Mr. Petersen denies it, we all know what happened.
It's quite obvious from the scene the next day [plus the smile on his face] :D

And the first time they met was in Slaves of Las Vegas

I think the writers did it because they live to annoy you Heather. :p

Wonder if she'll come back next season..

Ha well it we know what happened. They can't deny it.

Yes JenP they have great chemistry. They had it the next morning and even when they met recently.

I wonder if she'll come back as Heather Kessler.

HMMM indeed

Now that her business is close, do you think she would sell the Dominion?

She does live by herself and I just don't think she needs a house that big.

----------------------
Holdmetight.jpg

I thought the house we saw in TGTBATD was the Dominion, just different. Otherwise how would Grissom know how to get there... He looked up her address off her hospital records??

I don't think she needs the Dominion for just herself.. unless she had company :D

Back