Eric & Calleigh Thread #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason I haven't watched and rewatched the promo is b/c I have been soooo busy with work!! I hate work!

I really don't think we have anything to worry about; while it will be hard to watch J/C we will prevail; these two are meant to be together!!!

Why would I want to get a life when all the exciting stuff happens here?!! :lol:

Is it Monday yet?!!! :lol:

Hey, welcome KillerBEE ! :)

I've watched the promo 10 times and now I need to watch it again.

I’m not worried about Jake. I’m not really happy to see a triangle, but I agree with KillerBEE , I think that a triangle could be useful for animate the storyline and it obviously means that something big is going to happen between Eric and Calleigh (in my opinion it will be at the latest in the next season).

I was really afraid during the fourth season. I missed E/C moments…I was desperate! Instead I love this season, it’s my favourite :D.

I actually haven't watched the promo since yesterday. I'm so proud of myself. :lol: I refuse to speculate any more on this triangle until Monday.

Season four was hell. Seriously. I think its one saving grace was Jealous Calleigh. :D You can never say enough about Jealous Calleigh. :D

Thinking about season four reminds me of that awkward scene where Calleigh was with Eric when he got the news about Marisol. I didn't think that scene could be more awkward. And then we get the phone scene in Kill Switch, which was equally awkward, if not more so. What's with the awkwardness? It's like Eric and Calleigh really don't know what to do with their emotions for each other. It's like they're still not sure where exactly they stand with each other (Calleigh not knowing whether she could touch or hug him or just stand there when Marisol died), and they're still sending out those horrid mixed signals (Cal telling Eric about Jake on the phone, etc.). *sigh* These two need to get it together, fast. They're driving me crazy. :lol:

Okay, I'm back after being in denial for so long with the Jake/Calleigh thing, but as I saw Kill Switch, I don't think Emily is so much into the Jake thing, she's a hiphugger anyways. In the end, Cal and Eric will have their moments too, and that line . . . I am looking foward too,
:lol: 9 days of school left!!

Hi, everyone I don't think we really have that much to worry about, after all we all know that Calleigh and Eric belong together and meant for each other, this Jake thing doesn't really bother me as long as we get some kind of EC moment during the finale.

I've only seen the promo once and I'm happy about that cause if I watch again it will certainly drive me isane wish Monday was already here oh well lets just wait and see what happens on Monday. I'm so excited can't wait for
it. :)

By the way Elicia1 your fanfics are really good I've ready them all, I love them keep writing your a good writer. :) :D

I've only seen the promo a couple of times. CBS doesn't really agree with my computer. There's one at You Tube, though.

I wonder how Jake will react when his relationship with Calleigh ends. Will he pull a Hagen and turn into a psycho stalker? Or will he take it gracefully? He's so unpredictable you can't even tell.

Hmm, good questions. I wonder.. Jake doesn't seem like the type who will just take the burn and let it go. If Eric and Calleigh do finally begin a relationship in the sixth season, and Jake is still in the show (as in, he hasn't died yet), he'd probably try to mess things up for them...

Oh God, no. Calleigh could kick his ass from here to 90210, or whatever crappy 90s teenage fantasy he came out of.

The scary thing I could actually see him trying to kick Eric's ass, but Eric would totally win. He's bigger and stronger than Jake. Unless Jake used a weapon, of course, but that'd just be too much. Maybe Jake will just cheat on Calleigh or something and she'll end him packing.

They would have to be in a relationship together first for him to cheat on her... and we wouldn't want THAT to happen.

Maybe the writers will just decide to kick him out with no explanation whatsoever. Mwahaha, he's not important enough to have a reason to leave.

I wouldn't want him to just disappear, but I'd be okay with him getting eaten by bears. Or getting shot by Calleigh because he was mean to Eric or something.

Let's play caption contest! This might just be the best and cutest picture ever:

csi5x16Miami1053.jpg

Calleigh: I'm sorry, Eric, but we can't have sex tonight.
Eric: (angry pout)

He looks like he's about to throw a tantrum and hold his breath until Calleigh gets naked.

haha lol that pic is funny when you dont know what happened in that episode
but when you know what happened in the episode it isnt funny:(
even though it is weird to be looking at him like that, all mad and stuff it creeps me out to tell you the truth

oo by the way midnight_tiptoes, Bonne Anniversaire!, Happy Birthday, Feliz Cumpleaños!:p

Don't know much to say about that picture other than that he wants to be naked, too.

I can't see Jake as being a stalker. I don't really know what I can see him as. Probably as an ex-flame, who has absolutely no flame at all anymore.

Happy birthday Carol!

It's not creepy, it's hot! Besides, he didn't stay mad for long. Calleigh took him to the store and bought him some edible undies and turned his frown upside down that night.

It doesn't take much to keep Eric happy :D. Just some booty followed by a long nap.

Happy birthday Carol!

Thank you!

Another Eric caveman pout that he can't get Calleigh naked as soon as possible :lol:

Eric really does have the greates facial expressions....I can't wait to see the one uses Monday night.

I don't think they will turn Jake into a pyscho..they did that already with one of Cal's boyfriend's so I doubt they will do it again. I can however, see them turning him into a jealous asshole!! Not that he isn't one already but I don't see him accepting defeat gracefully.

I can't wait to see, when the time comes, how the writers are going to get rid of him. I doubt he will just disappear...that would be lame on their part but hey ya never know!

Not to sound conceded but has anyone noticed the small corelation between Monday's ep and mine and Elicia's fic "Sins of the Father"?? It just sort of struck me even when I read the spoilers way back when that this ep eerily mirrors the fic.

This picture breaks my heart:

5x02_goingUnder0407.jpg

Turning Jake into a psycho would be too much like Hagen. But then again, Calleigh keeps choosing the same type. God, what is it with this woman? Like anyone would pass on a hottie hot Cuban? Not that I'm a slut or anything, but Cubans... really know how to move, if you catch my drift. And they're the BEST kissers. Every woman should be with a Cuban before she dies. It should be a law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back