Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... if Jorja does sign and they stick to this stupid finale...I'm blaming her!!! Hahaha...sorry I am a fan of Sara, but come on. Why would CBS need to end GSR permanently? That sounds crazy. COuples break up all the time on shows. All I'm going to say is this...if her contract remains a mystery until next season...it doesn't look good. Of course...she could sign for next year and die in the premier if they do their cliffhanger that way. Just a thought...a contract doesn't really matter.

I would like the whole cast to return...but hey...who knows. But even if she doesn't sign...do they honestly have to kill her off? What would that do to the ratings? You know all of this could be a huge ploy to pull up the ratings. JMTs.

gsrLOVE said:
(Snip)

We only know bits and pieces that make it more and more confusing as you read more into it. From what I know, we basically only know the ending of the episode (Since, most of the spoilers for the finale are from YTDAW), so what's going on with the first 30 minutes? A lot.

Actually YTDAW is not giving out any spoilers other than what's already been released in the sides. And we do know that the first half of the story is exposition on Natalie. Who she is [psycho janitor w/a hatred for bleach]. How she became the killer [dearly departed sister]. What she's planing [duh, do I have to say it]. Then there's the discovery of the latest mini, Grissom going batshit [thank you Mystery for the description], and Natalie's capture. The whole Sara drama happens well into the third act. And let's face it. The MCSK's MO is not to leave the victim alive and awaiting rescue.

As far as JF not signing. Yeah, I'd buy it. All the other members have said they signed [be it during season 5, recent press releases from CBS, or straight out of the actor's mouth]. Then there's YTDAW. They reported rumored trouble on the set. Their letter writing campaign praising JF and the GunShotResidue stuff. Now the clamp down on anything other than what's already out there... I mean maybe, at the last minute JF will sign. But if she wants to do more things, then I'm not going to begrudge her that. Then again, this whole contract thing could be the biggest PR move TPTB have ever made just so you'll tune in and watch. Who knows. Like I always say, hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Either way, not releasing JF's contract information is a benefit to keeping the suspense. I doubt Jorja would've sounded as jazzed about the show in that recent interview if she was being forced out by CBS or if there was trouble regarding her contract, and she was leaving.

If she does die, I'll be more pleased with the finale. Not because I dislike Sara, but because it would definitely be different than anything they've done on CSI.. you must admit that...

Yeah, it would be sad if Sara left because she's always been there, but I personally don't think she'll die. Maybe, but I just don't know.

That would be a completely new road for CSI though, because no one really major has ever died on CSI:LV... for seven years! I mean, a lot of shows don't go even 3 years without killing someone off so.. its possible.

It sounds wrong, but when comparing to other shows, its about time a main character died, but honestly, Sara just seems too big of a character right now. IMO, CSI is mostly about the GSR for the time being, so that would be a very big step for them.

My final opinion: she won't die.
(Hahah but I'm usually wrong so..)

I thinki Natalie was the janitor at the end of EE -so yes and no-correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes it is all speculation at this point and we may not know the answer until next season, I mean Sara may be back for S8 for only one episode - long enough to die or be rescued and leave Vegas. If JF wants to leave they don't have to kill her, there are other ways.We won't know for sure until it happens.

sarahvma said:
Either way, not releasing JF's contract information is a benefit to keeping the suspense. I doubt Jorja would've sounded as jazzed about the show in that recent interview if she was being forced out by CBS or if there was trouble regarding her contract, and she was leaving.

I have a hard time believing anything Mr. Ausiello says regarding CSI. he's not representing them or CBS, nor Jorja.. and this is sending mixed signals, cause according to Jorja.. in this recent article she stated "As far as I know, everyone will be back for S/8" doesn't that include her? is she fooling us, or a deciever? I think not :eek:

ARTICLE

Wynterblue said:
Actually YTDAW is not giving out any spoilers other than what's already been released in the sides. And we do know that the first half of the story is exposition on Natalie.
I know. That's why I said "Most of the spoilers of the finale are from YTDAW".. Wether they are from the sides or not, they are still spoilers.. Maybe I'm just confused by what you said, because I think you misread what I said.

I know the first half of the episode is telling us about Natalie.. Which I was trying to say was A LOT is happening in the first half.. Not just "Oh no, Sara's kidnapped, Grissom goes nuts." Apparently it doesn't happen until later.

I try not to make say anything bad about other boards, but just because "Mystery" on YTDAW says there is trouble on the set regarding JF, means very little to me. I don't even know who she is, and just because she started a campaign to keep Jorja on, doesn't mean Jorja was thinking about quitting (If she hasn't already).

Which is why I don't give a hoot what anyone says about her contract, until she herself says if she has or hasn't (Or CBS releases it), and until we see the finale.. I am holding my judgement on wether she gets killed or not, and how I will feel about it.

I think this whole contract thing is just a big plot thing, I will be upset - yes if Jorja decides not to sign, but it's her decision, and I am anxious for this finale because she does have a semi-huge part in it.

I'm also curious to see why this whole Bleach thing triggers Natalie. I know her sister died, the blood got cleaned up with bleach.. But, now she's on a rampage killing people because they use it?

Bleach = Erasing dirty little lies.

Wojo, I don't think we have seen Natalie before. The janitor in EE was suppose to be a hint to us, I believe.. That it is janitor/someone working at CSI.

I am just so curious to know who the actress is that is playing her, and what she looks like. :lol:

whatever happened to that cocoon thing grissom sent sara? he said she would be pleasantly suprised by what was inside. i figure its a ring or that letter he wrote and never sent.

about the finale... i am hoping nothing bad happens to sara- but that she goes on to bigger and better things. perhaps gets a doctorate and goes to work for the FBI in Reno.

arpscout said:
whatever happened to that cocoon thing grissom sent sara? he said she would be pleasantly suprised by what was inside. i figure its a ring or that letter he wrote and never sent.

about the finale... i am hoping nothing bad happens to sara- but that she goes on to bigger and better things. perhaps gets a doctorate and goes to work for the FBI in Reno.

It will be addressed eventually according to YTDAW. in one of the last two eps.. so finally we'll see what's in there.. and it definatley wants out :lol: and welcome to you arpscout

Not much of a spoiler here but:
Click here:

Coming attractions:
CBS' "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" reports for location duty April 23 and 24.

They will be filming in Las Vegas next week! :)

I don't think the script will be going through any major re-writes anymore, the filming will be finished next week for the episode.

(ep 7x24)On YTDAW I read that Catherine & Greg process Sara's apartment after she goes missing.

Wojo said:
(ep 7x24)On YTDAW I read that Catherine & Greg process Sara's apartment after she goes missing.

*cough*conflictofinterest*cough*

But I guess that doesn't matter in the CSI-verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back