Danny/Lindsay #15: "Go with your instincts!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
and Delia get in here, we miss you hon!
Oh hey, I've missed you loads. THanks for missing me too! Where's my Chelle darling? I've missed you! I'm so tired. I've been travelling all Easter. First from AZ to LA, then from LA to Shanghai and the trip totally rocked.

OH MY GOD... I JUST READ THE SPOILER AND I'M SQUEEING!!!!
That sounds like a beautiful ending to the season! A real acknowledgement of the D/L RELATIONSHIP! YAY! And that sounds supersweet. Waking up in HIS BED and taking her SHIFT. That's the SWEETEST thing ever. The flower and note sound totally beautiful as well! Oh and :eek: THEY SLEPT TOGETHER. Yay! I'm cheering now.

GEE, SORRY for the excitement. It's just that I got back and HAVE JUST READ THEM! Sounds awesome! Love you guys tons! *Hugs everybody, dl_shipper, mercy, dutch, the whole gang!*

I'm now going back to old posts to read what I HAVE MISSED AND ENJOY THE D/L goodness!

CONGRATS ON THE SPOILER, GUYS--WE'VE MADE IT SO FAR. Danny/Lindsay have been it so far! :lol:

D/L is totally on. :lol:

Delia!!!!! *giant huggles* OMG we missed you so much hun. Glad to hear your trip was fun :) but even more glad that you're back with all us lovely shippers! *holds up sign that says Delia is back so bring loads of cookies, Easter chocolate and M&Ms cause we missed her so!* ;) :D

Ok well my ficcy is finished but FF won't let me upload it :mad:. Still deciding as to whether I will continue it...most likely will...if I do, it won't be finished for a while because I'm getting into exams so those are my first priority. ewww exams :p

TheCoroner said:
that entire spoiler just made my life!!!
I know it sounds just so amazing...Now let's just hope that they (tptb) don't change a thing...

Kissme *HUGS* Great to have you back...and what wonderful news to come home to after such a awesome trip!

dl_ship I'm thinking of a 'finale' story too, so I'm very curious to read what you've come up with!

^^It would be up, except FF still isn't working for me :( Looking forward to your story as well :)

I know it sounds just so amazing...Now let's just hope that they (tptb) don't change a thing...
They better not dutch...otherwise they'll wake up with a mob of angry shippers with pitchforks! :lol:...seriously though they better leave that scene in. After that wonderful spoiler you provided I'm even more hyped for the scene.

Anyone check the broom closet lately? Or are D/L too "busy" to come out? :devil:

Welcome back Delia! Looks like everyone missed you so much! Glad to have you back! Thanks for all the spoilers guys, i so can't wait for the finale! Who knew Danny could be so romantic lol! Oh how i wish i could live in the US, so i could see it sooner! Alas, no luck. Ah well.

Peace dudes x and Happy DL Lovin!

Am I the only one who can't get their story uploaded on FF? *eye twitch*. Any way I can contact FF? When I tried to upload it through Documents it said there was an error and to contact FF support but the link didn't work :( *pulls hair out in frustration*

dutch hun thanks for making my day too :D same with you delia cause you're back! We all missed you *more giant huggles and kisses*

dutch, oh dutch, dutch, i think you just made my weekend!

squeee! :) i really hope they don't cut that detail! yay writers! D/L are def heart tuggers.

dl_shipper, can't wait to read your fic as soon as you can get it up and running on ff. i don't know much about ff, so no advice here.

welcome home, er...back, kissmesweet!

and much appreciation to all for the comments/feedback on my last post.

D/L-itis spreads (I love it). Why? I put up the picture of D/L spying on Hawkes' clothing being processed (Ep. Raising Shane) on one of my online profiles. It was a tiny icon, but guess what? All my buddies who glanced at it was like "who is that happy couple?? and is that their baby in front of them?" Apparently, everyone thought the microscope that Danny has his arm on was their baby lying in a carrier in front of them. LOL! But when I clarified that there was no baby in the picture, they asked 'where is that couple from?? what is their story??' (this coming from friends who have never seen an episode of any CSI before). Conclusion: the obvious chemistry shines bright and beyond. YAY! I think I got a couple of satellite shippers on board and a few people who'll give csi:ny a chance. Haha. I love you, DL.

Evening my gorgeous shippers!!!! :D hows everyone's Saturday been?! :p

I have to say.. Raising Shane was our featured episode tonight... OMG carmine was HOT!!! hehe *ahem.. back to updating..... :lol:*
This is gonna be a loooooong one peeps!!! :D

Lynny
My Chelly! *tackles* *eats muffin* I love your Danny icon. he's so cute.

hehe yay!!!!! **Grabs Lynny in a headlock and rubs knuckled gently across head** Did u like the Muffin?! :p
hehe the icon is gorgeous huh! :p credit goes to Macayla :p

Vex
Danny was gorgeous in that grey, tight shirt that he had on Wed. night. It was hot! *Fans myself**
Hey guys!!

*I brought chocolate***

hehe i looooved the caps of Danny in that grey shirt.. esp the ones of him bending down looking at the dumpsters.... **Fans self hurriedly** that man is too hot for words! lol
Oh Vex huni.... i hope u Bought M&MS :D hehe

Aud
Really! Lynny, did you misplace her or something? We miss you, Delia!

hehe ya know wat she did huni?! she misplaced Delia cause she was too busy squeeeeeing over the up coming finale hehe ;) and that she tryin to get Mo to stop saying Cannon! hehe (me stil wuv's u Lynny ;) )

What draws Lindsay to Danny?

I think Lindsay knows that even tho Danny was a bad boy at heart once upon a time, she can tell he has changed (if that makes sense?!). Sheknows about his involvement in Tanglewood, but yet it doesn't faze her, or put her off being with him and getting to know him more. And she can sure as hell give back as good as she gets! hehe She has seen him at his worst.. when Louie was in hopsital, when he had his gun & badge taken from him..And she was there when Aiden Died..
I think Lindsay likes to think of him as a challenge in some way (Definately a good way ;) ) hehe its jus the same case of 'Country girl meets City boy' .. and they jus proved us right on soo many levels :D Even though Lindsay turned him down on those 3 meal dates... deep down she knew he was serious from the very first one... especially seeing as he travelled to Montana for her!!That was their moment! hehe Now who do u know that would do that?! :D

What draws Danny to Lindsay?

Im thinkin that Danny wasn't sure of what to make of her when she arrived.... obviously his nose was probably put out of joint because she was a 'replacement' for Aiden, but i think, he warmed to her, knowing that she obviously travelled a long way out to be there and had no family there.. And knowing that he could wind her up easily ("..And dont forget to call him Sir" :lol:) broke the ice for the both of them lol I mean come on.. they are - in Mo's word - Freaking gorgeous!!!! hehe i think also the whole factor of her having something hidden from everyone in the lab ( well mostly) made her.. different to other chicks he might have wanted to pick up...i think the whole deciding factor for Danny was definately NWILL.. he knew right from that moment that he could lose her in the blink of an eye.. and he didnt think twice about tryin to change her mind.
I think Danny found Lindsay opened up to him easier than most had, especially when they started jokin around, and she came back at him with the one liners hehe he knew she was a tough cookie!! :D

Mo
Chell, yup you found me out, secretly I am on staff for CSI NY...I WISH!! Lol, glad you liked my theory and glad you're back in here, we missed you!

hehe can i come join you then?! I wanna join!!! pretty please?! please... PLEASE!??!!?! :lol: **Jumps up and down** :lol:

DELIA
Where's my Chelle darling? I've missed you!

hey!!!!WOooo Delia is back y'all!!!! hehe yaya!!!!! I see u have caught up with the famous spoilers! lol soo good to have u back huni!!! I missed u lots!! :D
**HUGZ**

DL Ship... Darn FF!!!!!! i wanna read ur ficci!!!! hehe i hate when its not loading or wont let u do wat u want to :(

omg.. he leaves a flower??!!! omg... that .... that is sooo cute!!!!! i wish he would do that for me! lol i cant wait to see the smile on Lindsays face when she wakes up and sees it.. i wonder if she ends up sleeping in one of Danny's sweatshirts....... wow... :devil: ! hehe

Stupid me didn't think of this before :eek: probably because I was so mad at FF. Anyways here is the link to my newest ficcy.

One Chance, One Breath

Comments are love :). Once FF becomes nice and lets me upload it, I'll let y'all know. :D enjoy!

Hello my buddies! Happy Saturday to all...it has been a very productive day for me...which makes me happy! :lol: Now it's times for me to come in here and hang wit' y'all! ( :rolleyes: Yeah I'm a dork! :lol: ) Yay again for our spoilers...they are WUB!! Fluffies unite, we SOO are rockin' the sea with our ship! :lol:
Yup he leaves her a flower, but get this, according to my sources it's supposed to be a hand picked daisy, how CUTE is that!!! Gah the man is SOOO in love!! I so cannot wait to see this finale...angst aside (cuz sadly I'm fairly sure we're gonna get some angst...with Danny being beat up and hurt, grrrr to whoever does that, I'm so killing them! :p ) Even so though, it's still gonna be SOOOO good!!
OH MY GOD... I JUST READ THE SPOILER AND I'M SQUEEING!!!!
Delia you're back!! Yay, hi honey! *Mo giggles and huggles her buddy!* :D I know right, isn't that spoiler AWESOME!! Heehee, I'm so jazzed about it!

dl shippy bud said:
Anyone check the broom closet lately? Or are D/L too "busy" to come out?
Mmmmm, definitely too busy....doin' "stuff"! :devil: Mer, Lynny and I are taking turns keeping watch, and manning the video cameras! :D So no worries, we're making sure they stay in there and have fun...not that they need much help with that! :devil: :lol:

Chell-bell honey said:
and that she tryin to get Mo to stop saying Cannon! hehe!
Heehee, yup hon she is always trying to get me stop saying that word...wait what word again...oh yeah, CANON!!!! :lol: But I just can't stop saying it, cuz D/L is SOOOOOOO Canon baby...ohhhh yeah! :D :D
by the way Chell hon...*Mo giggles and sneaks up on Chell, dumping a HUGE bucket of fudge ice cream over her head before running gleefully away!!* :lol:

I mean come on.. they are - in Mo's word - Freaking gorgeous!!!!
I know right! They have so very many traits and reasons and personality traits that draw them to eachother yes...and we all know that how we look is just the icing on the cake...but dang if these two didn't get some dang fine icing on their cakes! Yeah baby!!! :devil: Yummy, yummy! :lol:

hehe can i come join you then?! I wanna join!!! pretty please?! please... PLEASE!??!!?! **Jumps up and down**
Heck yeah babe! We could always use good shippers on staff here at CBS...heehee! Do join me, for shizzle! :D (Seriously what if we did work at CBS writing for CSI! Wouldn't that FREAKING rock!! I would LOVE that! :lol: )

Aud love you should come work with me at CBS, seriously we could both apply and become screenwriters...can you just imagine, the Fluffy Twins as shippy writers! The world would be fabulously shippy, always! :lol:

Alright all my buddies...I'm off to do some Saturday night chillin', fun times and all...lol! And again...I am a dork! :lol:

Later y'all! :D

Life is good. Oh so so good. This show honestly makes my day. Life's been so crappy lately, and all this fantastic DL talk is making me so undescribably happy. DL DL DL. See, this is the kind of stuff that will get my butt back into this thread more often. When there's breaks I don't talk cause there's nothin' to say, when new eppy's air.. I got so much to say, I can't control myself!

Rad hi honey! I agree with you, life is good! Busy for me, very busy and I should be doing a million other things right now probably...but this thread and our spoilers are just so fabulous I can't help popping back in here every two seconds! :lol:
Lol, well I'm glad you're back in here hon...cuz it's always fun to have you around! :lol:

Can't wait for our finale y'all...and though the wait over summer will kill me, here's hoping our season premiere is as lovely as this last one was...(how much would it rock if this next season started like this season did, except instead of Mac and his girl (who's not Stella...grr!) it's Danny and Linds being woken up in the middle of the night!!)
I would die...shirtless Danny, waking up next to lingerie clad Linds...I would literally squee myself into hysteria! :lol: :devil: :devil:
*Mo swoons at the mere thought...ahhh love!*

OMG this is sooooo romatic!! A hand picked daisy! I had never belived that when you told me 2 years ago :D Geez that man must be sooo in love :) *spqee* I really can't wait for the finale or the other eps, next ep they'll work together again, I hope for some D/L interaction, TPTB can't just Lindsay let wake up in Dannys Bed without any story before...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back