Robert David Hall / Doc Robbins Society

Re: The Dr. Robbins Society

Thanks cathwillows :) I'll have to go and watch Evalutation Day again.
Really want to see the air guitar and singing. Does anyone know what he was singing to?

And does anyone know of any films that Robert David Hall has been in?

in the episode they say it's the daytime coroner, gary telgenhoff :lol: he's a songwriter in his off-time ;)....
but i don't know who sings the original song though. sorry

CSIangel17 said:
And does anyone know of any films that Robert David Hall has been in?
For a complete list of the movies and television shows that RDH has been in, go to his page at the Internet Movie DataBase. This site has just about every actor, actress, movie, and series ever made.

Thanks for the song information cathwillows :) I'll have to go rewatch the episode :)

Thanks for the link Dynamo :)

Come on guys' lets revive this thread!!!

Doc. Robbins is.. AWESOME. He's funny. Hehe, I love his line with Grissom "Nobody likes when you do that" such a dry sense of humor that cracks you right up.

thanks for bumping this thread gsrLOVE :)
doc robbins is soooo funny! i love the scene with him and catherine in the autopsy room in "way to go" where they talk about the COD of the vic. his answer to catherine's line "means he died with a smile on his face" is just hilarious!!! "among other things!" :lol:
or when he sings the COD of Izzy Delancy.....great! "...and dead was probably swift...YEAH"

OMG loved that bit i even have it on my fone as an alarm to wake me in the morning how cool is that! atleast i wake with a smile on my face lol
the doc knows how to rock!

:lol: Tonight's episode was hilarious with Robbins'. Haha "I'm scared of rats" "That bastard". Hahahahaha typical one-liners that make you laugh so much you get tears in your eyes.

Wonderful acting :)

THANK'S for adding him to the other CSI's he rocks.. so precise and on top always of everthing he does, and he's funny too, and comical last night, and he sings too.. great contribution to this great show ;) DOC..IS TOP DOG ;)in the autopsy room!!

^ I agree he is top dog.

I love his lines, he always gets the funniest lines, which I always find quite ironic seeing as he works in the least funniest place.

"I'm scared of rats" "That bastard".
Are those from Lab Rats?

I think my favourite line from him this season (appart from the singing) is in Monster In A Box, where he's telling Gil the cause of death and Gil interrupts and tells him he already knows, and Doc Robbins says "You know, no one likes it when you do that" :lol: I just found that so funny :)

Yes they were from Lab Rats. Haha, gosh, the suits, everything, I just rewatche the episode - and I still can't stop laughing at his reaction to it all.

i must say of all the doc robbins moments, the best for me was in lab rats when the three are walking through the hall and doc rambles off all the diseases rats carry. AWESOME! i love doc!

'rabies, scabies, aids, hepititis, dirty varmints!'

love the thread! :)

Here's an article about Rober David Hall. he's so interesting.. and has "other plans" and is a bit vague about the S/8, talks about "it's up to WP" on what happens next! HMMM

ARTICLE

Thanks desertwind for sharing that!! I totally agree with him that it's up to WP. If he left, I think the show would be pretty much a goner. He has such a spunky personality, Hall. I think it's a good thing he speaks out about "amputees" (as he said).. Very nobal thing he does.

Back