Grissom & Sara #26: It's So Obvious, Isn't It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SaraSidleRules8 said:
And he gets attacked by an X-ACTO knife?! Alright CM...STAB US with the DAMN X-ACTO knife while you're at it...I...GRRR! He proclaims his love to her and then find out we don't know if she's going to live?! :mad: :mad: I HATE TPTB! ::prays:: Please let there be a re-write, Please let there be a re-write...And Sara doesn't even DRIVE a Mustang...There are so many emotions going on in my head right now...I NEED a beer..
Especially since the whole stabbing him with the knife is just a "psychitic break" Yeah, we get it, she's a crazy..why else would she be doing what she's doing? I hope they cut that out. I really despise scenes like that.

I can't stop giggling! It's so exciting. If in doubt I giggle! :lol: G does say that he loves her! Ooh! Found out why he shaved the beard, it was for this scene, if he still had the beard then you wouldn't be able to see the stabbing! It's going to be very odd with the fantasy thing though. Someone mentioned on YTDAW that it was like the rape scene in Committed that was fantasised about in Adam's head, didn't end up being in the show, so yeah, could still be cut. *giggle* I don't know what's wrong with me...I'm a nutter. *giggle*

All I have to say is that this is going to be one LONG summer filled with many many fan fics. I can only imagine the day that first promo comes out. Here we were worrying about LH coming back, now we have this to stress over. AH oh how I love CSI and GSR!

okay i couldn't help myself but let me get this off my chest... WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING!!!!! TO BE CONTINUED!!! you've gotta be kidding me! i mean yea it may be a brilliant ep when it happens but leaving sara's fate undecided and everything i mean i have no words any more im shocked im stunned but hopefully i'll be pleaseantly surprised when it airs and FOR GOD'S SAKE PLEASE DO NOT MAKE IT A TO BE CONTINUED PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEE! just make it longer we don't mind!

Holy spoiler boxes, batman!

Now, I like a little spoilage, just to whet my appetite for the finale, but I really do not want to know the ending. So, I haven't read any of the spoiler boxes since the one warning that the ending is about to be blown, and I guess that does me in for the spoiler boxes generally. Unless you want to specify that you're not talking about the ending.

I really want to look, but I'd rather much experience it for the first time when it is broadcast!

Now, getting back to older spoilery things (and forgive me if this covered in one of the recent boxes, but I'm not looking anymore!). . .

The whole time debate has to do with drive times between San Francisco and Las Vegas. In my experience, and according to Google Maps, it takes over eight hours to drive between the two cities. In one of the spoilers, it was suggested that Sara would make it in four. But that, unless you are setting landspeed records, is impossible. The only options I could come up with were a) she was driving to some intermediary city, where she was supposed to call Grissom, or b) she was flying (which, once you factor in the airport wait and time in the air would be about four hours), or c) they were wrong about the four hours thing. If he was expecting her to absent for over eight hours, and she was taken at the beginning of those eight hours, and he didn't notice her gone until, say, 12 hours had passed, that would be quite bad for out little Geekgirl. Does that make it any clearer?

From all the messages that have sprung up on this board since the ending was spoiled, I can only assume that the end must be GSR related and it is either a) great or b) terrifying. Either way, aaaaaaaaaack! I'm never going to make it until the finale airs. I am seriously going to explode.

Okay. So, I am now swearing off spoiler threads and (unless they are marked as not revealing the end) spoiler boxes, and sitting in the spoiler-free section with Miss Dee, et al.

Shipwrecked said:
Sara's fate technically isn't decided by the end of the episode. We're left watching her breath under a wrecked mustang...and the our friend "to be continued" pops up. I am seriously pissed.

That really sounds like a freaky cliffy for her. I hate the TBC, it always = bad things. especially if its a finale.. maybe they'll change their minds about TBC.

Thanks LadyBox! :D Guess I can't really call you LadyBox anymore huh? *sigh* Tough luck. :lol: It's too cool a name!
You know I'm starting to think I should have applied to a university in America. Then I could have seen CSI when it first aired. Amongst other reasons of course. :lol:.......:rolleyes:

Adz where do you live? I forget, was it Poland? (There is a reasonable reason (what a way to use words egg :lol:) for this question. ;))

I rather like a true-blue finale. I've watched many shows with true cliffhangers for so long, and CSI was always different to me, in that it usually wrapped everything up by the end of the episode. I miss the days of waiting an entire summer to see if my favourite character was going to pull through, or whatever. And, I personally like the sound of the finale. It's going to be rough, sure, but I'm really excited about it.

In other news, I'm rooting for "Intimately" in the poll for thread title. It's just perfect, to me. *happy sigh*

Hey egg you can be the foreign exchange student in my house. :lol:. I'll gladly take you! :D Florida is quite hot though...better bring some tank tops and shorts. Completely OT...

GSR. GSR. Where for art thou GSR?!

SHOW ME THE GSR!

:lol:

Hey egg you can be the foreign exchange student in my house.
Yeah! and we could've sat, and watched CSI everynight! Would've been brill, sadly is no longer possible. :(

Them quotes from the movie quotes generator? I love that thing. :lol:
I have decided that I like cliffhangers, and cliffhangers with one of the geeks is great news. Even if it will cause heart ache, and spastic giggling, then so be it. After all it's what happens. I try not to focus on why did TPTB do this and that. When I watch a programme, say Lost, I don't constantly think why did TPTB make Evangeline Lilly wash in her underwear, I think, "Rather odd that Kate would feel comfortable standing in the ocean in her knickers, where anyone of the cast aways could happen upon her." Anyone catch my drift? (That was an apt phrase don't you think? :lol:) Not why have they left us the viewer not knowing what has happened to Sara, but how will Grissom cope not knowing what terrible fate has come upon Sara until the new season starts. He must be worried out of his mind. ;)

It's official.
I'm a freak.
I have misplaced my sanity in one of these threads. Probably the hottness of G thread. It does perculiar things to me.

Anywho... :D

woooooow. ya leave for two days and BAM.
thats incredible. i dont so much mind the ho hum TBC. it gets me even more excited for the season opener. have we found out yet if its going to be a two parter? or a two hour show? about the whole SF thing. yes, it takes a good 7 hours to get from sacto to las vegas not to mention the extra 1.5-2 hours to get to san fran from sac. not that i go to vegas often :rolleyes: ok back on track. so this janitor..ette...is going to try and kill our geek sara. the mini scene she sends gris is outdoors, a car accident. what i wanna know is how gris finds the janitor-ette so he can profess his love for sara. im actually confused, this ep can go so many different ways. and whats all this im hearing? gris is going to be stabbed?? can anyone elaborate? i havent checked the other boards yet. you guys are always my top priority :p

yeah, i was a big fan of "watch as the entomologist stalks his prey." has me laughing everytime i see it!

so the CSI fairy/bunny came to my house bearing gifts after i dropped a $100 on the couch in front of her mentioning ::COU-csi-season-four-GH:: must say i spent some quality time on my day off watching butterflied like 12 times. its amazing what you find out they ended up cutting from the script...then thinking if they had left it how much different the show would be. bah, ima go watch bloodlines again...WOO HAND HOLDING!

Herzeleid said:
woooooow. ya leave for two days and BAM.
thats incredible. i dont so much mind the ho hum TBC. it gets me even more excited for the season opener. have we found out yet if its going to be a two parter? or a two hour show? about the whole SF thing. yes, it takes a good 7 hours to get from sacto to las vegas not to mention the extra 1.5-2 hours to get to san fran from sac. not that i go to vegas often :rolleyes: ok back on track. so this janitor..ette...is going to try and kill our geek sara. the mini scene she sends gris is outdoors, a car accident. what i wanna know is how gris finds the janitor-ette so he can profess his love for sara. im actually confused, this ep can go so many different ways. and whats all this im hearing? gris is going to be stabbed?? can anyone elaborate? i havent checked the other boards yet. you guys are always my top priority :p

well, we see Grissom get stabbed and then find out that it's all in the janitorette's head. She's got a bit of a mental problem. OKAY, what is it with mental people and going after Sara? Does she have a scent that attracts mentally insane people or something? That wouldn't really look good for Grissom.. but anyway. SO basically, he doesn't die. We just see some daydream that the janitorette imagines. :)

hehehehehe~ sorry, that wasn't supposed to be an evil laugh
a flashback huh? god, can you imagine what the spoiler free people will be going through when they see that...or if they see it even. god i'd be completely shocked. thank god i love lil boxes. this just seems like a lot to be released over a month before the episode airs. you know a lot has to be cut. do you guys think TPTB will be concerned of the backlash from leaving a TBC on a season ender? over the summer you would imagine we'll hear word of Jorja's signing, or lack there of, and we'll come to our own conclusions before the new season begins. ::gasp:: theyre trying to kill us arent they? lets see how many GSR freaks will have a heart attack with a TBC looming over sara's unconscious body. BAH!!

Adz where do you live? I forget, was it Poland? (There is a reasonable reason (what a way to use words egg ) for this question. )
theoretically yes, but i go to college in the US. why? ;)

i see there are some new finale spoilers, eh? well, good for y'all. i'm going back to my accounting. one more hour of that crap and i'm gonna relax. and maybe watch some CSI, i feel like Empty Eyes. for the 4th time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back