Let's Talk Gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Showtime I really like that, it makes a lot of sense.

And well AshleyWillows, your little sister might be a little freaked out, or weirded out (I can't say I've had the same problem, my little sister is a little weird) but eventually she'll learn to accept it. You're her older sister, and she probably will understand.

quoth_the_raven said:
I'm still tempted to talk to her but my mom says not to, even my sister says not to so I'm torn :rolleyes:

Meh, I bet you mother and sister secretly have a crush on her and don't want you to get her. ;)

Jokes apart, I think tips are good, as far as they are tips and not impostitions. I mean, if you like her, then you can't wait all your life for her to make a move, especially because she might be thinking the same thing, and therefore the two of you would just exchange hot, lustful looks forever and never even share a word. :rolleyes: This happened to me once with an ex bf of mine, and, really, I felt so stupid. :lol: Luckily girls are more intelligent than boys (no offence boys ;)), so I hope you'll soon get to a point (btw, call me Luna ;)).

Okie-dokie Luna ;) :p (pretty name!)

My mom says she doesn't think this girl is a 'good start' for me because her family's real religious (as if I haven't said that enough times already :rolleyes:). I almost talked to her the other day... note the 'almost' :rolleyes: :p My sis and mom both said she looks like she's a bitch :lol: My mom just said she's just trying to protect me from getting my feelings hurt.

Awe, quoth, that sounds extremly confusing. You want to talk to her, your family doesn't, how confusing :lol:

I was talking to my cousin yesterday and she still doesn't overly believe me. I was like "Somedays I don't want to be gay, because it makes situations difficult, but in the end it's so worth it, I love who I am, I love my sexuality and I love everything about me, I can't convince myself I'm straight, because I know I'm not" and she thinks because I said that it makes me ashamed of my sexuality which somehow makes me straight. It was really confusing, I just wish she'd trust me on this, I mean, it's my sexuality, something I know about.

Awww Cath. That's really confussing. I'm really sorry. But you know who you are and as long as you don't forget that you'll be fine.

Awe, thanks AshleyWillows

Hmm, my cousin is coming, and so are my grandparents. I think I might just sit my cousin down and tell her that I am who I am, and she needs to accept it.

I also decided that I might come out to my parents in the next year or two. I'm not ready to do it now, but I can't hide it forever.

Don't worry, CatherineWillows, you'll figure it all out eventually. Good luck coming out to your cousin - we're all rooting for you! Let us know how it goes. And when the time comes, good luck with telling your parents. We're all here for you. :)

Well I sat down and had a nice talk with my sister Wedensday and basically just flat out told her and she was like "Yeah, I'm not the least bit surprised." I just laughed. So I'm really happy :)

CatherineWillows, Good Luck With your cousin :)
We're all here if you need ANYTHING.

AshleyWillows said:
Well I sat down and had a nice talk with my sister Wedensday and basically just flat out told her and she was like "Yeah, I'm not the least bit surprised." I just laughed. So I'm really happy :)

^^Wow, super of you, that must be hard, but im happy that she was so nice to you. ;)And im proud of you for telling her..

I told my dad a couple of weeks ago that i have a girlfriend and he was so nice to me on the phone and now he is letting me down and he told me not to talk about it with the other family because he is ashamed of it. So im very angry on the moment but also so sad about it.. :mad: He is not nice to me at all.. argg

AWww Berylla_Nienna. I'm so sorry about your dad. Maybe he just needs some time to get used to it himself.

Thanks Everyone for all the support :)

Berylla_Nienna, that's really harsh stuff. I hope everything works out.

And AshleyWillows, I'm happy that you told your sister! :D

Well today, I basically sat my cousin down (actually, we rode the elavators up and down in a museumm, so I actually told her while doing that) that I am who I am and no matter how hard she tries to convince me that I'm not gay, I am. She told me that she had to get used to the idea, and I know she eventually will. I'm just glad that she has finally stopped telling me I'm not gay.

Woohoo! Dance for CatherineWillows! :D That's really great that you told her and that she's willing to try to get used to it. Congratulations!

That's awesome, AshleyWillows! :D My sis was the exact same way :lol: :p Well she didn't say she wasn't surprised but basically said she didn't care :rolleyes:

Good for you, CW! :D It's good to get off your chest, isn't it?

And I'm so sorry about that, Berylla. I hope everything works itself out :(

I was out of town this week and we went to the store to get a few things and this girl walked past us so I moved out of the way and she looked over at me with this smile (I swear it was the most flirty smile I've ever seen in my entire life :lol:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back