Marg/Catherine #6.0: Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hottie_Cath said:
See, real CSIs do go to bars to unwind too!!!
Hell yeah. I don't get why people would bash Catherine just because she went to a bar after work. Oh well, haters don't really need reasons. *shrug*

wow. i just learned it was the bartender.

hahaha WillowsWannaBe, I was underexaggerating. I was kinda flipping out because I was wicked jealous. I've decided to move to Vegas and camp out in the Prada store :p

Synopsis of Mr. Brooks from MovieWeb:

Consider MR. BROOKS. A successful businessman, a generous philanthropist, a loving father and devoted husband. Seemingly, he's perfect. But Mr. Brooks has a secret -- he is an insatiable serial killer, so lethally clever that no one has ever suspected him -- until now.

Academy Award winner Kevin Costner stars as Earl Brooks, a man who has managed to keep his two incompatible worlds from intersecting by controlling his cunning, wicked alter ego Marshall (Academy Award winner William Hurt) whom he blames for his wrongdoings. But now, as Mr. Brooks succumbs to one last murderous urge, an amateur photographer (Dane Cook) witnesses the crime. Suddenly Brooks finds himself entangled in the dark agenda of an opportunistic bystander, as well as hunted by the unorthodox and tenacious detective Tracy Atwood (Demi Moore). Can Mr. Brooks outsmart his adversaries and conceal his shocking double life from his wife (Marg Helgenberger) and daughter (Danielle Panabaker) or will someone expose his crimes and his identity once and for all in this unpredictable and electrifying new thriller.
Looks good to me although I ain't no fan of both Kevin Costner and Demi Moore. :D

^ You hope?! :eek:

She will :D

A big lol to you, AshleyWillows. I just imagined you, camping in front of the Prada Store eating a sandwich on the street :lol:

Of course they do... unless they want me to hunt'em down :devil: :p

Thank you for the article, Rissa, I didn't know it was Marg's idea to get Catherine drugged. Erica, thx for the synopsis, it sounds good to me. :)

Marg was great in Empty Eyes, I loved her hair and make-up, it revealed teh eye-candy so good :D Too bad she didn't have much screen time.

Thanks Erica... And I love your banner!

She definatly will kick ass! :D .. So excited. And I like Kevin Costner too. But not as much as marg. lol.

And thanks Rissa for that article. I love that it was her idea! :)

Marg does come up with some pretty interesting ideas. The BtK Part 2 storyline, and the Weeping Willows storyline...

hey guyz, marg being a writer would be very kool fa real. she could write a eppy of csi. gsr over, and yobling on and poping, tina bye bye

Just checking if everybody is still alive in here :) Gee, I haven't been here for way too long. Missed the Margness :(

So, is that 'new' movie of her any good? (lol, I'm soo behind :rolleyes:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back