CSI: Holland #4 Holland = frietje speciaal

^ My sis is watching it now. But I don't really like Miami (oh, dangerous thing to say at a CSI board :p). Anyway, I still have homework to do..

Yeah, yesterday was fun! I can't wait for May. :)

Thanks Danique! Now I know why she said that she named her son after the son of o'Malley's dad ;)

By the way, one of you said that Prison Break would start again in April, right? Who said that? Which exact date was it?

Deb, my stepmother reminded me of the fact that I can take someone on my traincard-thingy for less money too. So, if you'll be taking the Zwolle-Utrecht train with me, you just buy another ticket here, and that will be a lot cheaper. So you're gonna buy a return ticket Kampen-Zwolle and if you come here, we'll both buy a return ticket Zwolle-Utrecht, and it will be cheaper because you're travelling with me :) Do you get it? If not, I'll explain it on msn or whatever.

What time did we agree on being online tomorrow again?

ok prison break date = 26 April

and Liz I get it, that would be great if you can do that, thanks!

AND Tomorrow, friday, I think it was 16.00

Well, Abby did this scan to see if she has breast cancer. And this girl that had woken up from coma after 6 years was with Luka when she got back into her coma. He was not sure whether or not he should tell her what happened to her and her mom. Remember now? :p

Thanks for reminding me :) I liked today's ep, but didn't love it. The monkey (uh, I mean chimp :p) was cute, and the scene where the mother monkey was touching Abby's hair was hilarius! :lol: Loved the robot Dubencko as well, cool idea. I think the whole story around Pratt's family is kinda boring. Good for Abby that the scan was all good. I hated to see Haleh go, and I sure hope she's coming back. I had to laugh so hard when Ray's girl told Neela she was still 14 :lol:

Okay, that was my short review of tonight's ep :p I'm going to study maths now (first tests tomorrow) and I'll talk to you guys tomorrow :)

LOL! The monkey scenes were amazing. I loved when Morris asked Abby if the baby was cute and she went: "Oh sure... it's a cute, little monkey.." :lol: And the robot Dubenko was so funny. Especially when this guy (forgot his name) didn't want to 'argue with a robot' and pushed him out of the trauma room. :p

Good luck, Lizzy! I'm gonna go study too. Talk to you later. :D

Clemente! That's the one who called Dubenko a stupid TV-set. He's funny in the first couple of episodes he's appearing in but then he gets annoying. And I loved the monkey touching Abby's hair that was soo cute. I'll make some caps of that and I'll make some icons of it. :)

She gets back. :)

Good luck studying. :p *goes off to sleep*

SaraStar said:
Good luck, Lizzy! I'm gonna go study too. Talk to you later. :D

Uh, that was last night! lol

MissRoosFox said:
but then he gets annoying.

Aww, too bad, I was just beginning to love him!

I'll make some caps of that and I'll make some icons of it. :)

Just what I was thinking ;)

She gets back. :)

I love you! :D My mom will like that too! I hate Eve!

*goes off to sleep*

*looks at clock* uh Roos, it's 2 o'clock! :rolleyes:

For those who don't know yet: Primary Colors starring Maura Tierney will be on at 11 at Canvas (the Belgium network) tonight. :)

11 o'clock? :eek: Oh, won't wait up for that then, will tape it :)

Okay, so Lizzy did some research and here we are:

Rientje Zippermom
Katja Shedman
Wouter Forrest
Sophie Hillfire
Wesley Cutter
Arjen Seals
Ilse the Long One
Daphne Bunscookie
Karin Flowers

What d'you think? :lol:
Try some yourself, it's really funny :p