CSI: Holland #4 Holland = frietje speciaal

^LOL. You know me too well. And yes, we are so far behind.

So, well, I have everyone on MSN (who attends the meeting) except for Lauw. Could you send me your e-mail via PM? Then we can have a multi-person convo and pick a date :p

I don't have Lauw either, but nobody's online now anyway :p

And sorry for the maybe-spoiler, I know Dutch fans are late (not our fault) but I couldn't help it *drools over avvie*

*is still waiting for a compliment from Roos regarding her gorgeous new avvie* :p

Does anyone know where Eva disappeared to? I need her :devil: Eva, dear, if you read this, can you tell me what Nout said to Dennis at the beginning of the ep today? ;)

And sorry for the double posting (I didn't wait for the 24 hours to be over at all.. I just wasn't on time to edit my previous post :lol:)

Hey you guys, I'm back. I've been ill since Monday, so I didn't appear online that much. I'm still ill actually, but I have to get to school today. We have to do a frikkin' presentation for KCV in this museum. :(

Aw Lizzy, that sucks! I missed the beginning of the episode, too. Usually they have 'Previously on GTST' :)lol:) and then another niiice commercial break, but this time they didn't. So I turned to another channel and then found out later it had already started. So I'm sorry, I don't know it either. I loved the ending of the episode, though. :lol:

I don't have Laura and Deb on my MSN list.

Lizzy_004 said:
*is still waiting for a compliment from Roos regarding her gorgeous new avvie* :p

Gorgeous? *Bursts out in laughter* :p No, it's gorgeous, I love Addison & Alex. I have everyone on MSN now :).

Too bad Eva, but it doesn't matter. Welcome back :)

*slaps Tulip* that wasn't nice at all! :mad: I'm still a beginner, so what? I love my av. Puh!

I have everyone now too. Guess we need to set a date to be online together first :lol:

LOL yeah. What about upcoming Friday evening (let's just say tomorrow :lol:)? But I dunno if people have plans then, you know. Just suggesting something.

Uh, perhaps there might be a chance that I will possibly be online tomorrow night.. Maybe :p

No, seriously, I will cancel my date with the hottest boy from school to meet up with you guys online at, let's say, 9 o'clock? Or is everybody watching CSI then? :p Okay, make it 9.30

Lizzy_004 said:

*slaps Tulip* that wasn't nice at all! :mad: I'm still a beginner, so what? I love my av. Puh!

*slaps back* I like it! :mad: :p

I don't know if I'll be online tomorrow evening.. I think I will, but maybe 9.30 is a bit too late for me, as I'll have to get up at 7 am next morning.

I can't get online on Friday, I have courses on Friday... maybe Sunday? (if there are people who like to go out on Saturday... :p)

And to those who don;t have me in their msn list, my address is laura13slim@hotmail.com

Lizzy_004 said:
Uh, perhaps there might be a chance that I will possibly be online tomorrow night.. Maybe :p

No, seriously, I will cancel my date with the hottest boy from school to meet up with you guys online at, let's say, 9 o'clock? Or is everybody watching CSI then? :p Okay, make it 9.30

CSI's on at 9:30. So I guess 9 is better then. But we can't do Friday because Laura won't be there (added you by the way). Sunday's okay for me, I guess. In the evening.

Nope, going to Disneyland on Sunday, so no can do. Saturday is fine by me, or else Monday? (I'm busy from 8.30 until 9.30, must watch Grey's. You all must watch Grey's :lol: Oh, and Monday I maybe have to go to parents' night with my mom to talk to my teacher :rolleyes: but that will be around dinner time anyway)

Monday's okay for me too, but again in the evening (I'm extremely busy with school the upcoming two weeks). Preferably after 7.

Saturday evening I have to go to my cousin's birthday party, so then I can't come.

Back