CSI: Holland #4 Holland = frietje speciaal

I just watched it this morning, had taped it too ;)
Totally agree on the Maura thing, Eva, she was awesome! And I liked the fact that she was wearing scrubs all episode long. Looks hot on her :devil:
I read your post yesterday, and when I was watching today, and it was nearly at the end, I wondered what Luby scene you were talking about.. but then the end, wow. This can become very interesting!

So, Grey's tonight :D Although I know none of you actually watch it, but I just thought I'd remind you anyway. So if you're hanging bored on the couch tonight, between 8.30 and 9.30, just get that remote control and tune in on Net5, and we can chitchat about the best show on tv tomorrow :D

Oooh, I still need to watch the CSI from last week. I'll do that this afternoon, I think. Still have some schoolwork left :(

So you guys, yesterday I was at Utrecht CS and I had to wait for the train, so I went to look for the 'Bruna tegenover Free Record Shop'. :p At first I didn't see the right Bruna, and I walked all the way down the hall. There's a Bruna there too and I was like: 'Huh? Why meet here?' But then I saw the more 'central' Bruna. :lol:
Anyway, then I walked to the platform and I saw this commercial board for CBS. Coincidence. :lol:
I can't wait for May 2nd! :D

Oh, just so you know: this week we'll be living at my uncle's place, because our kitchen will be remodeled. I will try to get online there, but I'm not sure it'll work. So in case I might not be here as often as I usually am, you know I haven't just left you, but I'm not at home. ;)

For CBS?? Here?? ok strange, But about May 2nd I talked to my parents and the weekend before we're going on vacation but then on Tuesday I think my dad have to work, so I can choose between 2, 1: I'll stay with my mom and sisters in Belgium or 2: I'm going home with my dad. I think i choose the second one but It's still possible that I'm not going May 2nd

Welcome Carmine_is_Cute! :)

A commercial board for CBS here in Utrecht? :eek: I so will try and find it sometime this week :)

There was a commercial for Prison Break on RTL5 and it said it's back on the 19th instead of the 26th. ;)

Yes I don't know why they're going to air PB earlier, my PB*freak* friend told me today and i was like ok, the unit was not that spectacules*?* so I'm glad PB is back next week

First, which stupid Dutch girl would ever wear a T-shirt to PE class saying 'Mega Muts'? I mean, you so don't have any selfrespect if you do that! :rolleyes:

Second, my sister told me there was no 'Bruna tegenover de FRS' too :p But I thought, well I guess Roos would know ;)

Third, has anyone seen Roos lately btw? Eva at least says that she won't be much online ;)

Fourth, Grey's Anatomy so rocked Monday! The whole ep was great.. that was until Addison ended up in Sloan's bed. While she's been flirting with Alex all episode!! :rolleyes: :mad: (I know you all don't care, but I needed to get it off my chest ;) )

Deb, chose the second one, go home with your dad :)

Thanks for the heads up about Prison Break. I'm so looking forward to seeing it again! Do you know the time as well? Still 9.30? Because I prefer 8.30.

Hmm, I still haven't watched last week's CSI. Nor the one from last Monday. Damn.

What's happening to our thread? We were on the second page.

There is a Bruna opposed to Free Record Shop. I just walked towards the wrong Bruna; there's one all the way down the Entrance Hall (towards to the shopping centre) too.

So Prison Break starts again this week? A friend of mine is a huge fan of it, so I have to tell her. I like it too, but it's always on at the same as ER. :rolleyes: So I prefer 8:30 too, Liz. :p Oh, and do watch CSI! I loved the episode. Well, except for the GSR ending.. :mad:

OMG! ER last Thursday was so awesome. Especially the end with Michael and Neela! :D Wohooo, I have a new ship. <3

Hey Welcome! How are you doing and of course you can join us!

So introduce yourself we want to know more about you, and all newbies get a Welcome basket, Liz is not around now so..you've to wait for that ;) Glad to see you here

Hi guys

Well, I am Christel, 22, and I live in Enschede. That city kinda sucks but I'll manage.
I'll graduate within 3 months from college. Studied SPW4 and than the real life starts.. getting a job.

My fav CSI: Sara all the way :lol:

Hey Tuffel! Welcome to the Holland Thread :D

CSI Miami will be moving on friday may 4th to RTL4 and on tuesdays season 3 will be re-runned then. :)

I usually forget whats all on TV on friday except for De Lama's. :p

Yep, plenty of Dutch people around here.. :lol: And not even everyone comes to this thread.. I think.

CSI M. on friday?? hmmm that's not really a Miami day :lol: well then I can skip some episodes at tuesday

Back