CSI: Holland #4 Holland = frietje speciaal

Okay, so everybody's cool with 9.30 on Monday? (If you don't mind me talking on and on about Grey's :lol:)

Opening it Roos.. will vote the entire afternoon, for as long as I am online :p

That damn hummer in that commercial movie at the website from ontvoermijnleraar! Jum!

There should be more hummers in holland! I used to see one on a regular base but I am driving different to kung fu practise.. I have to pick some guys up and that hummer was alway driving there around the same time and I spotted it once every two weeks!

And it was grey! :lol:

Welcome Marissa !!! How Are you doing??

Liz give her the welcome basket!!! :D

So tell something about yourself, age, hometown blablablab (standard procudere here)

A NEWBIE!! :D Welcome Marissa, in the Holland thread. Glad to see you joining us crazy Dutch people :p Enjoy your stay here, and have as much Stroopwafels, Drop, Bosche Bollen, Patat and Heineken as you want :D
Here's the welcome basket to make you feel more at home:

AWelcomeBasketfromHolland.jpg

And, like Deb said, maybe you can introduce yourself a bit? :)

Yes, 9.30, right after we see what happens with the continuation of my avvie :D (yes, you hear that right, WE are going to watch Grey's Anatomy ;))

So, Eva, Roos, Deb and Laura, be there! :D

And by the way, my brother is thinking about sending a letter to Paul the Lion for me :lol: (his name sucks in English :p)

Lizzy_004 said:
Yes, 9.30, right after we see what happens with the continuation of my avvie :D (yes, you hear that right, WE are going to watch Grey's Anatomy ;))

So, Eva, Roos, Deb and Laura, be there! :D

And by the way, my brother is thinking about sending a letter to Paul the Lion for me :lol: (his name sucks in English :p)

No we're not going to watch Grey's, I'm going to watch CSI :p
and yes it seriously suck! :lol: :lol:
hmmm which bn'er has also so stupid name if you translate it in English??(ok so wrong)

*waves* I'm going to watch Hollands Next Top Model :p. But I'm going to zap between Grey's and HNTM. All the good shows (and I'm expecting someone saying: Grey's is not good! And: HNTM sucks! :p) are on at 8.30 on mondays.

I don't know if I'll be able to get my arse online later tonight, I really want to go to bed early because of my two hours of sleep last night, and I have a test week. If you want to contact me during the convo (I'll be in bed :p) when I'm not online, text me. I don't know if any of you has my phone number but PM me for that :p

Roosy, have you watched it yet? *points to avvie* :D

Maybe you know what the name of Bailey's son is? She mentioned him, but I don't know what he's called..

Yes, HNTM sucks!

It was nice talking to you all yesterday :p I'm looking forward to May.

Anyone going to watch Miami tonight? Should I watch? :p

Back