CSI: Holland #4 Holland = frietje speciaal

Glad you like it :D I'll try to come up with some more tomorrow or whenever..

ETA

lol YAY for my classmate's summaries :D Gotta love her. She made from 95 pages, 14 pages :eek: Saves me so much time! :cool:

*looks at Roos' feet* Darlin, your laces.. :lol:

Oh, I *heart* Grey's!! :D It was seriously awesome! Every ep is awesome, duh! I loved Callie and Addison talking to each other.. I like them as friends. Although the Addison/Karev part wasn't that great, I still see a lot of potential in it :D They will hook up eventually, mark my words.

How was CSI? I'll be watching the ep Thursday.

A big welcome to Carmine_is_Cute!! :D Here's the special Dutch Welcome Basket:

AWelcomeBasketfromHolland.jpg

Grab as much Bosche Bollen, patat, stroopwafels and drop as you want. There's many, so make yourself at home ;) *sips Heineken*

I hope you'll be around for a little longer, because the last few newbies we had didn't came back after the first time :lol: Maybe someone here scared them *points at Roos* :p

*passes Venco to everyone*

CSI was awesome last Monday, especially when Catherine was giggling all the time. :D

Welcome, Carmine_is_Cute! :)

lol I did watch that part ;)

Btw, does anyone know whether the name Heinz is from Holland? The Tomato Ketchup brand? Was wondering about that...

*is off to study for the last tests*

Hey.. I don't think Heinz is from Holland.. It doesn't sound like it.. I'll look it up!

Okay, I can't really find it, but I'm pretty sure it's from USA.

I might have bad news... My parents said today that we're maybe going on vacation in the Mei vakantie :rolleyes: so i've to wait til my parents really know if we're going....

You have to come Deb! Tell your parents there's adult supervision ;) It's not a lie, technically I am an adult :p

Oh you Dutch people. More content more contect. As you see, I'm on a content -spree and keep threating threads.

This is not a chat.

So I watched ER yesterday evening (I taped it) and I just loved the episode. Even the Luby scene. :lol: I still prefer Carter with Abby, but Luby is... okay, I guess. :p Anyway, I thought Maura played this part so well where she was sad about the girl and nearly started crying. Maura rocks!

What did you guys think of the episode?

Back