The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Jan 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PL

Yes...there will be a new episode of Miami airing next Monday, March 19th. :)

2. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

It's okay, and yes I can answer that :) Calleigh said that to Stetler after she proved that the guy that charged Horatio with assault had dislocated his own shoulder by running into a wall a few times. So you're completely right! ;)

3. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

Well, drat then....because that means A&E cut the scene - I watched that episode over and over the other day and that conversation does not take place in the After The Fall I taped off of A&E the other day.

:mad:

tracy

4. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Never heard of it too...

I work in a hospital. Whoever works the weekends gets the Monday off. Basically you shift your people around so that everyone gets an off day a week, ideally... But when people get sick etc you might end up pulling 13 or 14 day weeks which really suck. You feel like a zombie at the end of the two weeks.

I have a question, couldn't think of where to post cos it involves a LV and NY part to my question as well. Sorry mods but I can't find a place to post this question in the General Disscussion forum.

Everyone on Miami was a cop before they became s CSI except Natalia right? I'm just wondering why they're all issued guns, but in LV like only some of them like Cath, Nick and Warrick have guns. Everyone in NY has them too I think. So what's with this uneven distribution of service weapons? Anyone knows how this works? Do you have to be a cop and CSI or can you be just a CSI like Greg Sanders on LV. Or does it depend on which state you're working as a CSI?

5. Horatios_girl

Horatios_girl Victim

Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.

Hi I'm new so I hope I'm in the right place,if not advance appologies. Okay I've been reading the past postings and I have to say I'm confused. Did the writers of the show and the PC game not work together or what. The PC info says H was born in 1960, yet he's older than Raymond and according to Ray's headstone he was born in 1956 I think and died in March 2001. Also has it bothered anyone else that Madison, Ray's daughter was intro'd as a 4 year old only 2.5/3 years after he was "killed"?

6. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

:lol: Continuity is not something that the writers are good at. They've gotten dates mixed up before. In terms of Madison's age, just keep in mind she hadn't been born yet when Raymond was 'killed'.
    As for the writers of the video games, don't really know, but I would imagine it's different people. Could be wrong though.

7. Horatios_girl

Horatios_girl Victim

Thank you DragonflyDreamer. I agree with you that the writers continuity is lacking. I've caught little things from s1 stories jumping to s4 stories where they contridict previous stories. Oh well, all in all I still love the show and Horatio. Could you tell me though, I may have missed it, but did they ever reveal exactly who Horatio killed in NY trying to save his mother. I'm led to believe it was his father from the episode "Collision" when he tells the little boy at the end that his father killed his mother too. But did they ever really come back to that story line where the NY D.A. is 'coming after Horatio'?

8. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Yes, it was revealed, like you said, in Collision, that he killed his father. Which contradicts the old character bios they had on the CBS website.
    No, they haven't gone back to that storyline since then. Once agian, lack of continutiy for ya.

9. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I've heard that in Miami and NY you can be a cop and a CSI but in LV (the states) you can't. Kind of how Horatio is more of a Lieutenant/Detective/Head of the crime lab, not really a CSI (but technically he is a CSI) So I don't know if that makes sense, but I tried. Sorry if it doesn't! :D

10. Flurbert

Flurbert Civilian

Hi I'm a big fan of CSI Miami, the jacket that ryan wolfe wears in episodes 14 and 15 of season 5 I just love that jacket but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know who makes that jacket? because I would realy like to get me one of those :)

11. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Hi and welcome to Miami Flurbert! Unfortunetely I don't know, but there are tons of really smart people here who probably do know and can answer your question. It was a nice jacket, wasn't it? :D
    See you around

12. HKingOfKool

HKingOfKool Victim

I just watched "Under Suspicion" and I was wondering, does the bad guy (forgot his name) shows his ugly face again in any other episode?

Also, does Yelina ever finds out the truth about Madison? (Sorry, I'm quite a new Miami fan)

13. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

the bad guy name was Walter Dresden and yes hi come back in epi 'Skeletons' again from S4. and this time H catch him ;)

yep, Yelina finds out the truth in epi 'Nothing To Lose' S3. little Medison was in hospital sick (leucoma) and need bone brain donor, so Ray Jn was the only one with DNK match ;)

14. Flurbert

Flurbert Civilian

Yep indeed it was, let's hope someone knows :cool: ;)

15. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

question... umm u know how in big brother they find out who killed raymond and all and they said it was a bullet to the heart, umm then in 10-7 we find out that raymond is still alive i never really got how he was still alive after getting shot and them retrieving the bullet that went in him did they explain that in any episode and also what was the reason for raymonds hiding? thnx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.