Carmine Giovinazzo Discussion: The Non-Locker Room Thread

Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Discussion: The Non-Locker Room Threa

^ I think you're talking about "Fallen Arches." No mom or brother in "Players."

Yeah I did MrsG sorry! Don't know why I said Players!! Fallen Arches is what I mean!

How was the movie Players? Anyone here have a chance to see it yet? Silly question, of course one of you has.............I guess the next movie coming out of his is "This is not a Test" I read it is already finished filming? Anyone hear anymore about that one?

Players was OK I guess! It was just so hard to follow the storyline! I watched it once but probably won't be rushing to see it again anytime soon!

It says on IMDB that The Test is about Carl (Hill Harper) who becomes so obsessed with his fear of a terrorist nuclear attack on Los Angeles that he destroys his marriage.
I'm guessing Carmine and Eddie will probably have fairly big roles in it!

One of my favourite clips of Danny is from Grand Murder at Central Station, where Danny and Stella go to the cuddle party.

Dannys reactions to the whole thing are hilarious and it is his expressions that say so much. I love the bit where the guy asks Danny if he wants to join in and Danny says he doesn't cuddle.

I just think, you bloody would if you were near me. :devil:

Welcome to the board, MrsDMesser! Nice username, btw. Our boy should be glad to see polygomy is alive and well. :lol:

I love the cuddle party scene. I don't cuddle and calling it the puppy pile!! He's so funny. He sees to foget little things or muddle them up calling the Kinkajoo, a kinka-poodle and whatnot!! It's makes his character more believable! He can stream of all the big forensic talk but normal things seem to confuse and amuse him.

^ It's the little things like the puppy pile and the kinka-a-poodle that make his character freaking adorable!

I think the way his character is written, he is so into his job, you know he won't sleep until a case is closed and all the evidence is sorted and the killer is locked up, we know that part of him but I love the little things that they throw in there too.
I think it was in Dancing with the Fishes when they found the killer and Hawkes was like hon the stand he'll only get his laywer to say he was doing it for his son and Danny replied I'll up up there on the stand, saying that Fred Bayliss wanted the exact same thing.
I just love that he does genuinely care about the victims of the crimes.
It also is quite fuun when things confuse him. I don't think I've ever seen an actor with such a large range of facial expressions.

Yes he wears every emotion on his face. I love that. Whatever he's feeling - you see it. No hiding anything with our thin-skinned Danny.

Hey!! I'm new to this thread!! I watched the 'Revenge is best served cold' episode of CSI: Vegas last night and noticed our very own Carmine Giovinazzo as 'Thumpy G'! I thought he was quite good as a gangsta, but I think he's even better as a CSI!

Welcome Callacrap.
Carmine as ThumpyG is hilarious! I watched the episode with my mum and she's like isn't that Danny, my he looks different.
In Enemy Hands arrived this morning so I'm just going to watch the end and let you knowe what I think. So far it's a great movie! Definitely the best he has starred in for drama!!

Weclome, Callacrap! Um, btw, what does your username mean? :lol:

It's my nickname :D my surname is Callaghan, and my friend called it one day, and now the whole school calls it me!

Welcome callacrap! Love the nickname and its origin. :D

MichelleK said:
I love the cuddle party scene. I don't cuddle and calling it the puppy pile!! He's so funny. He sees to foget little things or muddle them up calling the Kinkajoo, a kinka-poodle and whatnot!! It's makes his character more believable! He can stream of all the big forensic talk but normal things seem to confuse and amuse him.

I know, I love that adorable side of Danny. He really is lucky the CSI profession exists, or else I'd be worried about how he'd get by in the real world. :lol: I love how emotional he gets about things, how seriously he takes them.

And that moment in "Dancing with the Fishes" is why I absolutely love the character. He cares so much, and I think that's what makes him the most compelling character on the show. It's all so personal for him, and he really gets involved. He's compassionate, as that moment and his one with Shane show.

I just hope the romance drek doesn't completely overshadow that because I found that to be a very interesting facet of his character.

Back