Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Oooh, love the phone sex one.
    Yep it is and it's only less than a day for me!! :)
    Oh sweetie, the guy is gorgeous. Of course, we'll be doing that! I'll have to fight off the fangirls though. :rolleyes:
    I think that EVERYTHING will remind them of each other. Lindsay would be trying to watch TV and take her mind off Danny, but then she'll channelsurfing and then lands on a football channel and she'll be reminded of the marraige proposal Danny and her shared in 'Supermen'. I can hear her shaking her head and chuckling at the fact that she can't stop thinking of Danny.
    Danny: (leaves a message on Lindsay's mobile when she screens him. :() Hey... It's me. Danny... Montana, how ya doing? Suffocated in the clean air yet?... I'm getting kind of worried. I miss you like hell.
    Still, I'm so happy about tommorow's SUPER EP!!! It really rocks my socks! :) The whole scenario of him going to Montana is almost like a good fanfic. I actually have read a few stories with the plot of him going there for her and that was before the spoilers concerning episode 18 were even on the Internet. I'm glad that TPTB are doing this, that way Lindsay will know that Danny will actually be there for her no matter what and he isn't fooling around!! Gotta love the guy for that (and everything else, like those washboard abs!), he's just absolutely amazing!! He really does love his lady love, Montana.

2. UnspokenHope

UnspokenHope Witness

Aww, thnak you Mo! Everytime when i see my banner,i have this feeling :lol:

Happy Wednesday everybody! :D Enjoy the new Epi!
    You know, i can't see it here in Austria :( ... so, i can't wait for the Clips ;)

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ I'll upload a few clips for sure. :) Sorry that you can't watch it! :( We'll be thinking of you when we watch the episode though! God, I can't wait... Only about... 12 hours to go!!! (Wait, that probably isn't right... lol) I made a D/L collage on my bulletin board by the way if anyone is interested: here :rolleyes: What can I say? I'm obsessed! :D But in the best sense possible, just like the rest of you guys... :)

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

"It's Wednesday, it's Wednesday, it's Wednesday!! Finally!" :lol:**Mo bounces in having woken up giddy!** Oh wait, that means I have to decide if I'm going to read spoilers tonight or be totally surprised...shoot! I can't decide! :p But it's okay...cuz SUPER EP is here TODAY!!! :lol: :lol:

I swear I probably won't be productive at all today...I'm sure people will look at me funny at work, but I so don't even care...Super Ep's today! :D

And Delia nothing wrong with being obsessed! Lol, I'm obsessed myself...besides acceptance is the first step...well of admitting you have a problem and since neither of us see a problem with being obsessed than it's all good!
    (I can tell I'm excited cuz I'm rambling...I mean I know I ramble other times too...but seriously...can you even follow me here? :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: )

15 hours for me...I so cannot wait...now the question remains..."To read, or not to read....that is the question!" :D

5. SleepingBeauty

SleepingBeauty Dead on Arrival

Hey you!!!!
    @kissme:OMG the D/L collage is awesome sweetie ;)
    we´re all obsessed :D
    Today airs THE epi and I can´t see it ´cause I live in Germany :(
    So @ everybody enjoy the epi ;)

6. UnspokenHope

UnspokenHope Witness

Hey, kissmesweet: You're collage is awesome!! It rocks my little D/L world :lol:
    Thank you soo much, for the clips!! That makes me so happy :D

7. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Tonight is the episode of all episodes. Finally some D/L action...it's been depressing without Lindsay around. Ohhhh I can't wait!!!!

UnspokenHope love the banner hun. It's true...he just can't help it! :lol:

Gahh I can't believe we have to wait until April for a new eppy. That makes me very angry :mad:

8. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

[​IMG] Today is the day! [​IMG] Super Ep! [​IMG]

I’m still gonna try to keep my pledge to go spoiler free in... *checks clock*… three hours which is when I think the eppy starts for catey. I don’t know how I am going to do it. I may even have to go offline :eek:. The D/L temptation is just soo strong.

I’ve posted the third and final chapter of my fic, Rooftop Rendezvous. Check it out before tonight’s ep, it will give you a D/L fic to hold you over till Super Ep starts. I have to give mad props to Mo for reading my fics and being supportive so be sure to read the A/N at the beginning of chap 3!

I have been thinking all day about D/L quotes, why I don’t know, but I was. I came to the conclusion that while there are a LOT of awesome D/L quotes, I think my fav would have to be the second thing Danny every said to Lindsay: “Just take a deep breath. Don’t let him know you’re afraid because he can sense when you’re nervous”. It is not as outright shippy as “I like you… a lot” but I think it set the tone for them by being flirty and teasing all at once. I mean, he was trying to give her a hard time, but I imagine he found himself unexpectedly aware of her when he invaded her personal space to say that to her. Hence, his voice coming out huskier than would be necessary if he was only trying to speak quietly so Mac wouldn’t hear. And Lindsay's perspective... heaven knows that line and his voice sends shivers down my spine (of the pleasant variety) so imagine how it felt for her with the hotness that is him right over her shoulder. What are some of y’alls’ fav quotes?

9. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^Just the idea of him standing behind me and whispering in my ear does things to me that I'm not allowed to say here. :devil: I still admire her for understanding what he was saying. :D

I think one of my favorites quotes would be the one where she starts teasing too: "footage from your 30th birthday party, Messer?" - She's so funny :lol:
    Aud that's awfull... :eek:
    ...if he gets so drunk they forbid him to get on the plane ;) :p
    Lindsay: ubala, ubala
    Danny: what's that?
    Lindsay: don't know, but it sounds like fun :rolleyes:

Sorry, that's all I could come up with (besides the M-rated stuff). My mind just isn't functioning at the moment so I've decided to turn in early tonight and set my alarm for 06.30 AM tomorrow; that gives me enough time to make a nice breakfast and read the first spoilers :D before I have to go to work (I know pathetic, but I can't leave home without knowing... :cool:)
    It's al long wait till April, but at least #19 will be a D/L ep :)

Okay time for bed (after reading the end of mercy's fic)...enjoy the SUPER EP...write everything down and I'll be joining you guys tomorrow. *hugs*

10. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Okay folks, everyone else has written it, so I'll do it as well!

SUPER EP SUPER EP

We've all been in anticipation for SO long now, and here the moment is! Right there in our VERY near future! Us East Coasters have what, about 3 hours left! Delightful, delightful! I want to set up a camera so I can see my face when the big moment happens. Oh, this eppy is going to be just duckie! Is that an adjective? Duckie? Who cares, duckie it is!

11. goodnite_tonite

goodnite_tonite Prime Suspect

^^Im soooo excited too,Rad!!! ONLY THREE HOURS!!!! :D :D :D
    ahhh, I cant wait-im so hyper and happy-all my friends think im high or something...:rolleyes: :lol: Well im high OFF LOVE!! hehe..ok, that was lame..but im SUPER excited for our SUPER ep!!
    :D

12. audacity

audacity Pathologist

^Not Lame, Goodnite. Sounds like we all are about the same---oh, dear---anyone watching Mo? She might very well be bouncing off the walls right now. :p

Sorry. :eek: It's the best I could come up with. Anyway, have you ever read the fic about Danny getting drunk every night and singing cowboy karaoke..."Well, I walk into the room...Passing out hundred dollar bills...And it kills and it thrills like the horns on my Silverado grill...And I buy the bar a double round of crown..." :eek:

Anyway, I think they lie awake at night staring at the ceiling thinking about how much they miss the other. Nights are so lonely. :(

Why yes it is. I like the term "ducky". Our ship is just ducky...wub! :)

Skips off to find Mo...Love is in the air... :lol:

Y'all have fun tonight! :D Mer, I am so going to read your fic![/b]

13. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I'm guessing it hasn't aired yet over there(poor me in UK on ep 5) but i hope one of you will tell me what happens!!

14. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

mercy your fic is absolutely amazing. Well done my friend :D

Woot only a few more hours!!! *bounces off the walls* OMG I can't believe this is it. This is what we've been waiting for. I told my mom that after this there won't be any more new eppys until April and she's like "So you're gonna go through NY withdrawal" :lol: so very true. But at least I have S2 to watch. Ahh all those wondrous D/L moments *sighs dreamingly* Woot for Dantana!!

15. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

yes, aud, read the ficcie. you get a mention in the ending a/n! And thanks, dl_shipper34!

I bet her coworkers are watching the kaleidescope of emotions cross her face as she considers the possibilities for tonight's eppy. The emotions crossing their faces however is probably a 'what the heck?' crossed with a 'should we call the people with the nice white jackets?' kinda thing. :lol:

And, natty, once the ep airs on the west coast and we are out of spoiler boxes, I don't think you could stop us from telling you about it. Read and enjoy.

Oh, my. I am 40 minutes into my spoiler free time and still going strong... of course, that is probably because catey isn't done watching the ep just yet. I will be strong, I will be strong, I will be strong...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.