UK Season 7 LV Ep Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, OH managed to screw up recording the fannysmacking ep, and didn't have sound on double cross! I'l tell ya, i was bloody cross after that! :mad: I managed to get my fix of both ep yesterday! Much better now. Love the Nick hitting fed ex though, great scene. :lol:
Glad Greg's ok. Poor guy. Loved the Greg/Griss scene in the hospital. :)

I think that Double Cross came across as pretty boring because of the greatness of the previous episode, Fannysmackin' was a brilliant episode.

Was it just me or did any of the ladies think the priest was kinda cute?!

So, fellow brits, are y'all looking foward to tonights episode Burn Out.

I hope it's a little better than last weeks. *fingers crossed* :)

*:eek:* Thanks for the reminder! My days are very messed up, in my mind it is Monday today! Phew...

Yes, I am very much looking forward to it. It's a whole group effort again and it sounds great, although I was expecting better from Double Cross so it's hard to say! :)

Elsie said:
*:eek:* Thanks for the reminder! My days are very messed up, in my mind it is Monday today! Phew...
:eek: I'm glad I posted! I admit sometimes I forget, as the seasons only just stated, I’m still adjusting back to watching CSI on Tuesday. :lol:

i've heard alot of good things about this episode so im really looking forward to it. We get to see how the job is taking it's toll on grissom which is all building up to his sabbatical so should be good :D

Does anyone know the plot outline?! Woo I love Tuesdays. I'm hoping its gonna be a little better than last weeks.

Elsie said:
I know it is a little early, but next week we have this to look forward to: (well, I'm excited about it) :D

Burn Out
GRISSOM SUSPECTS THAT A KNOWN NEIGHBORHOOD SEX OFFENDER MAY BE INVOLVED IN THE DISAPPEARANCE OF TWO YOUNG BOYS.

When two young boys are reported missing, Grissom goes head to head with a neighborhood pedophile in order to find them. -- a known neighborhood sex offender is the primary suspect. In an attempt to extract his confession, Grissom asks for the pedophile's help in catching the boys' abductor. However, the case turns out to be much more complicated than Grissom or the rest of the CSI team ever expected.

I was excited, so I posted this last week. Far too early.

And, me too. CSI Tuesday is great, but I am still having to remember it! :lol: I would have been a very sad girl if I had forgotten.

Very good episode but whaaaats up with G? Is baby ill or did things just get to him?!

For me this was another Brass stand out sarcasm episode. The best ones being
'So, who do you know that would wanna barbeque ya?'
'Someone get Ben Franklyn outta here'
'You wanna leave the door open too?' 'I'm too old for you.'

Brass is a legend!

--EDIT-- Does anyone know what music was playing when Hodges was testing the gas? Or was it another one of John Keane's wonders?!

He was having another of his migraines which are really bad for him and he has those pills which he takes. The epi was called Burn Out and there were alot of references in the epi to various characters reaching the "Burn Out" phase of the job. For example Nick and "Super" Dave :lol: were saying how the job gets to them at times and i think that the way Grissom was this week was all the years of his career catching up to him. we already know he hates people "that mess with kids" so hes already determined to get the guy but at the same time he is feeling the strain of the job.
I enjoyed this episode as there were quite alot of credible suspects that could have done it and in a way they were all responsible so it was kind of tricky to figure out. i thought it was funny when grisom told greg off for having the music on loud and then sara said it was her and he just gave her a look awww gsr in the workplace!
Brass was a comedic genius as is usal lol

Basically once again i thought it was brill
ill stop wafflein now :D

Great episode tonight. Sara looked gorgeous, she looks great in that CSI jumpsuit. It was a nice of her to stand up for Greg to Grissom, really nice to see how she's a good friend to him despite her involvment with Gil.

What's going on with Grissom? It seems that the job is starting to get to him now, clearly this is setting up his sabbatical, so it will be interesting to see how it plays out over the next few weeks. It has to be said though,if I had a really bad day and was getting stressed out, I wouldn't be taking a kip in the break-room, I'd be off home to snuggle up with Sara. ;)

Brass was funny as ever, his one-liners are classic.

The guest star,Alan Tudyk, who played Carl fisher was amazing,it must be challenging to play someone like that, and he did really well. (interesting little fact, he played Sonny in "I-Robot" )

Very interesting case again tonight, for a few minutes I was expecting a typical CSI twist that Eric killed Lucas, and that's why survived. They've done that sort of thing before so was kind of thinking it would be the case.

Excellent Episode.

burn out was amazing! one of the best episodes i've seen in my opinion.

billy petersen was great in it. so proud of him - did such a good job. poor little grissom - whats with them migraines coming back? :( can't cope with grissom trauma.

i thought the bit where sara stood up for greg was great - she's got that grissom wrapped round her little finger - you can tell!

brass was on good form aswell. i think i may loce that man more with every passing episode - he's great!

all in all a fanstatic episode. it was one of those that's quite low key but completely engrosses you till the end. cos you actually care how its all going to end and whats happened to those two little boys. great job csi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back