Conquences: The Trial

((hey, she's my MODIE! .. :p but she might let you all call her it..She might take Delko since you gave her the background.. I dunno, its up to her. ))

((Sounds like Delko's been a very bad boy. OK, I'll be Delko and I'll try to read as much as I can from the beginning of this thread and I'll get Delko into the courthouse tomorrow if that's ok. BTW, yes, you can call me Modie (if CS will let you. :p))

BTW What was the first half of this game titled? 1CSIM should read it too, it's got the whole backstory that lead into this half of the game. I just can't remember anything to get the old link lol

hmmm.... it was active in the last 6 months right? Just scroll to the bottom of the page when viewing the Fan Fiction forum and change the time range on the topics that show, I think the default is two weeks, I changed mine to 6 months, it's how I found the Talleigh Love soundtrack over in shipper central :)

((Wow..that's a lot to read. I'll get through it as fast as I can. So, I'm gonna skim/read over the link from BG and then do the same for this thread. If you guys want to get started with the trial, could someone pm me enough info so I can get Delko inside the court room? I don't want to hold you guys up too long. :)))

((okay, sorry guys, i haven't been here for a while. i was very sick the last few days. just sleeping really much, and taking medicines, you know how that goes. but, i'm back, just in time for the Trial.. oeeeeh, i hope delko gets locked away!!))

sofia was waiting for the trial to start, which took a long while. but well, she knew how things like this went: first all the csi's had to be there, and ofcourse the lawyers and all. so she already knew it could take a while for a trial to start. she didn't mind; she had a happy flack on her left side, and people talking everywhere around her. she was enjoying the time to think things over, like who she did say to flack she wanted to go diving, but sofia didn't knew if she actually had the time to do that. her job in Las Vegas was busy, and that wasn't the only problem: flack was from New York, she was from las Vegas.. that could be a problem... 'hey flack.. i ehm.. was thinking about something.. we don't live near eachother, you know.. we kinda live seperate lifes.. and i thought, well, that could be a real problem. after this whole trial, HOW are we possibly gonna stay together? i already know now i can't live without you, but i'm afraid we can't live together too...' she shivered when she thought about how far away they would be from eachother, and suddenly, she knew that she wouldn't be able to handle that...

(Just in case you guys are wondering which one is right. The first ling is 2 gone missing and the second one is Murder at the convention. Since this RP is taking place after the convention, then it is the second one.)

((Sorry for taking so long..I still have some more to read but I think I have enough to get Delko into the court house. Since I'm doing Danny and Delko, I'll put Delko first when I'm doing both of them))

The doors to the courthouse opened and Delko, along with his attorney, entered the building. As he walked passed Danny and Stella, he turned to glare at Danny with a smirk on his face, thinking about how he almost ruined his entire world and wondering why he was with Stella.

He looked back over at Alyssa while proceeding through the doors to the court room, where the entire room went silent. He proceeded to take his seat at the defense table along with Alyssa.

Huh? Did Danny hear that right? Did Stella just asked if it would happen again? Danny stuck his hands is his pockets again and started fidgeting around (which always happened when he was unsure and/or nervous about something). "Will it happen again? Stel, have you thought about it happening again?" He had to admit that he had thought about that night more than once.

He was just about to continue when the doors to the courthouse opened and Delko and his attorney entered the building. It was all Danny could do not to beat the crap out of him right then and there. Did he just smirk at me? Under his breath Danny muttered "Got something you wanna say?" If Delko heard him, he never said anything.

Danny grabbed Stella's arm. "Come on, we gotta get back in there. I don't want Lindsay to have to face seeing Delko without me. He entered the court room and sat down with Lindsay, taking her hand in his, he leaned over to her. "Sorry I didn't beat him in here. You ok?" he asked while rubbing her tummy with his other hand.

Stella looked at Danny, about to answer him when Delko walked in, she rolled her eyes at him, and was about to have some cocky thing to say, when Danny grabbed her arm, practically pulling her into the courthouse, "Alright Danny" She said as she sat down and looked at Mac and smiled, "Hey"

(that's okay, modie.....I love your post...... :D )

Lindsay took in a sharp breath as she saw Delko walk into the courtroom. He still had that evil glint in his eye..... She can't beleive that was the man she used to date a long time ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Danny sat down next to her, she relaxed immediately. Lindsay squeezed his hand as he rubbed her stomach and said, "I am now Danny......."

Lindsay leant over carefully and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

Back