Conquences: The Trial

Danny placed his hands on Stella's shoulders (forcing her to look him in the eyes). "Stella, Mac's not gonna stop us from working together. He's not like that."

He removed his hands before Stella whacked him, "As for Lindsay, she's running on hormone overload, I dunno how she'd react, but she hasn't murdered me in my sleep yet", he said with a little chuckle.

Pregnant women and hormones (times 2 with twins)..it was gonna be the death of Danny.

"We've been friends for years Stella. Sometimes things happen. It's not like we cheated on anybody. We weren't even dating anybody. Lindsay wouldn't hold it against us. Well, she wouldn't hold it against you. Not sure what she'd do to me though." Danny said with a small grin.

hokay, guys.....this is good what you're doing, but its draggin on alot.... :lol: maybe we need to cast new lawyers/judges? just a suggestion, because I dont want to have to ask for a new thread in only 10 pages time haha)

Stella chuckled, "I know, Danny, I know. I just can't help but think the worst, thats one thing that makes me wonder if we should keep what happened between us a secret" she laughed, "Its not like its going to happen again" and then looked at him, not in the 'if you don't answer the way I want you to, your dead, but in a way of actual wonder', "Is it?"

*Ok people can we get the trial started. Can we have a ck on who's a lawyer a judge adn a jury member? Oh, and if you haven't guessed I'm back. I know that Lynn or someone is playing Rick and a mod is doing a fantastic job. I have been reading every post since I gave up my characters. If anyone needs any help let me know. (For those of you who can't figure it out, I'm the one who started the RP)*

{{Me and Rhonda are doing this thing till you guys get us a Delko, so we can start the trial..I don't want to sound mean, but we didn't want the thread to die}}

*I have noticed that it's taking a while to get back to the trial. What gives here people? Is it b/c we don't want to convict a CSI? I don't mean to sound rude but the name of this RP is 'The Trial' If we're not goting to do the trial, will someone please explain to me what the CSI's plan on doing then.*

((Actually, I'm Sara, Calleigh, AND Ryan. :lol: I am not saying I want to be someone else, just that if it is needed, I'll be someone else. :)))

((I wouldn't care to do Delko but since I just came on here a couple weeks ago, I have no idea what the trial's about, so that probably wouldn't work. Sorry DC for the non-trial talk lately but we were just killing time waiting for Delko and for the trial to start. :())

(Modie... *hopes that's your nickname* The trial is about Delko getting charged with the kidnapping of most of the CSI's and the attempted murder of Lindsay and Horatio :) I hope that clears stuff up..... :D Saraholic.....only if you want to be, but maybe one of my fave mods :p should play it, then theere will be no one going overly cross-eyed? I kind of did when I had like 4/5 characters to play :devil:)

Back