CSI : Miami Icons #3 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Darkroom:

Darkroom.gif

Slightly spoiler-ish, from Broken Home: Pink

:D Nice one! I like it! I understand it now once it's in your sig, the red shirt with the red background, and blue wih the blue backgound. Mind if i snatch it? :D

Sure go right ahead. :D I've been on this kick lately, since I got a bunch of new plugins and tubes for my Paint Shop Pro. Been having waaaay too much fun. :p You'll probably see may more from me.

Athlov, great Ryan icon! :D Really wonderful job on it.

Ashley! Amazing work on your latest icons. I've snagged a few, and I'll credit when I use. :D Really great work!

I was wondering if I could make a request for a future icon. (Though I love the one I have now! :)) If anyone would like to help me out here, it would be greatly appreciated. :D

Could I get:

This one

This one

This one

This one -- If possible. If not, don't worry but if the file can be done with the fourth picture, have it say 'Season Two Heaven' on the last picture? If not no worries. :) (Unless the text can go in the third picture intead and leave the fourth one out. Either way, doesn't matter)

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to do it. :D

Wow, great icons everyone! fo_poozle I snagged a couple, and will credit. Lovely.
athlov I love the Ryan icons. Very hot and sexy indeed.
R_wolfe_is_OMG I really like the fingerprint. Looks great with Ryan. And the text is perfect.
Great job people. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back