"Leggo our Greggo!" - Greg/Eric discussion thread # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
tut tut eric! :p
was delighted to receive a letter and signed photo back from eric this morning :D
just one problem - i sent the letter TWO YEARS AGO!!! :D hehe i'm hoping it got lost in the post somewhere. i mean i know he'll get a lot of fanmail but two years!, in fact it was more than two lol. :D

^ oh wow at least you got a reply! after all he probably has millions of fan letters and emails to go thru! :p Im no good at writing letters to actors ect who I worship so I don't bother :p^

saw 'Fannysmakin' for the first time on tuesday and I thought it was such a great episode and I really felt sorry for greg when he was in the hopsital and was all upset because he was worried bout what his mum would think. :( *gives him hug* anywho Im now back to lovin greg - not that I wasn't lovin him before or anything! I just like him even more now I've seen that ep :p.

i think they are both pretty similar but i love greg more, i guess because we feel we know him more than eric you know? he's really witty and funny and i know eric is too in himself but we are obviously closer to eric's characters than him himself unfortunately :p

csimonkey said:
tut tut eric! :p
was delighted to receive a letter and signed photo back from eric this morning :D
just one problem - i sent the letter TWO YEARS AGO!!! :D hehe i'm hoping it got lost in the post somewhere. i mean i know he'll get a lot of fanmail but two years!, in fact it was more than two lol. :D
Wow two years! It took him a year to write back to me.

I love Eric but I think it is Greg that I am more attracted to because I feel like I know him, I don't know Eric. Make sense?

Gasp! You sent a letter two years ago and you only got a rep now? Hmmm, at least he replied, right? :D.

I agree up there with Wojo. As much as I like Eric, it's more like Greg that I like. Know what I'm sayin'? Eric just projects Greg into what we see week in and week out.

I know Greg more.

I posted some pic of Greg from Monster in the box on the picture thread. Go droll...

Yeah, Eric protrays Greg. Brings him to life, makes him real.

yep he replied lol. :D i'm thinking of sending a letter out at the same time to all the cast and see who wins the replying race :D

Wojo said:
I posted some pic of Greg from Monster in the box on the picture thread. Go droll...

Yeah, Eric protrays Greg. Brings him to life, makes him real.

sounds like fun.

Great pics...
And I love greggo, haven't really seen Eric's other work
but from interviews, he seems kind of shy.
And secretfuntime is completely silly, and well, fun.
It's also proof he needs something better to do ;)

I agree that Eric seems like a shy person, and that makes him even more apealing. What reason does a goodlooking guy like him have to be shy?

I used to be shy, I'm not so much anymore but I'm told I have a great sense of humor. So I have something in common with him too! :D

i want to get to 100 posts so i can put my avatar and signature as greg! :D i think even my cat likes eric. she looks at the TV when the CSI theme tune comes on and pricks her ears up whenever greg is on the screen :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back