"Leggo our Greggo!" - Greg/Eric discussion thread # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the second pic, he looks embarrassed about something, lol. But it also looks like he has on a bit of eyeshadow... but it could just be the quality of the pic... but if he does I have no problem with that! My best friend wears makeup...

Eric's smile is so... indescribable. Damn... :devil:

Anyway, I do remember seeing screen caps of his appearance on an ABC talk show. Anybody care to help me out what that show might be? Er, I no longer remember where I found those caps. Sorry.

OKay that was funny and a little weird too. Poor dog!! I am still wondering why he is doing this. I think it's cute.

I'm wondering why Eric is doing them too. I'm sorry, maybe I'm just a little too old to get this type of humor because I find those little videos to be a little too juvenile for someone like Eric. It doesn't take away my love for him though. He's adorable and I love seeing him, even if it is in a silly little video.

By the way, in that video about the dog, the Japanese letter written to him mentions sending him a gila monster. There are no gila monsters in Japan. They are only indigenous to the desert states of North America.

i'm new here and i have one thing to say - I LOVE ERIC SZMANDA or maybe adore is more appropriate, or eric is wonderful, gorgeous, funny....don't worry i'll stop.
just to let you know i am so in the i-love-eric-szmanda clique :D i'm on another forum where the members write cliques they are in at the bottom of their signatures and i am in the i-love-CSI-and-eric-szmanda-is-hot clique :D

Toots said:
I'm wondering why Eric is doing them too. I'm sorry, maybe I'm just a little too old to get this type of humor because I find those little videos to be a little too juvenile for someone like Eric. It doesn't take away my love for him though. He's adorable and I love seeing him, even if it is in a silly little video.

I agree with you Toots. Eric is such a talented actor & so much better than SFT. I wonder why Eric's agent isn't getting him better roles :confused: :confused:

welcome csimonkey , have fun here with all the eric szmanda lovers

maybe eric just want fun with his friends or something with secretFUNtime, but it didn't started yet only the new years resolutions, we have to wait til it really starts...

Gentle reminder created pictures, Icons, banners, ect belong in the art forum, any other picture (ie ep, guest appearances, ect) go in the Picture thread. Thank you. ;)

Yeah.. he's probably only doing it for fun. I don't think his agent has anything to do with it. I mean he hasn't done too much in any of the more recent episodes, so he probably has some free time on his hands. And it wouldn't be the first time that the actors made silly little videos in their free time on or off set: Matthew Gray Gubler from Criminal Minds makes videos as well, though I must admit I like his a litte better. They aren't as silly, just really funny.

But thats beside the point. I've been wanting to see more Eric, and these videos show more of him. At least, it tells me somehting because he is voluntarily doing these videos, and he isn't acting like someone else so..

While I would prefer to see him doing something more perductive, or just see him more on CSI, I take what I can get...

But I do see how some of you are a little annoyed by these videos.. like I said... I wish he was doing something different, but beggers can't be choosers.

And for anyone who watches Criminal Minds, you should type in Matthew Gary Gubler on Youtube and watch his Unauthorized Documentaries. They are hilarious!

I'm of mixed opinion about the videos. I think one of the videos is okay, quite amusing, but some of them are just a bit bizarre and he could be doing something else like a fil m or something. But at least we get to see some Eric, seeing as he hasnt had much screentime this season. And he does look very nice sitting by the fireplace :D

What is screenfuntime? I dont really get what it is. I kind of think that maybe he's doing it for a friend, maybe SFT is a friends project or something?

Either way, we get to see more Eric so i'm happy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back