"Leggo our Greggo!" - Greg/Eric discussion thread # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome tanglewood, I thought I've seen you before... somewhere?

Anyway, welcome!! :) *hands Welcome cookies* What attracts you to Eric/Greg?

Oh yea he IS funny. I thought he's such a shy guy in real life... but after watching the vids... I think some of Greg's crazyness is loosely based on him :lol:

Do you think Greg's character was at first based on Eric's himself?

Just to let you all know, the valentine scrapbook was mailed on Monday, and I just checked delivery confirmation and it was received yesterday morning at its destination. So it has arrived. I have no idea whether or not we'll hear how he liked it. I asked his publicist to let me know, but there's no guarantee. So we'll wait and see.

Silhouette said:

I once read an interview with Eric and he said that when he auditioned for the part the producers didn't know what they wanted to he basiclly used his own personality. So yes!
Alot of Greg is Eric himself.

Thank you labgeekluvr, YOU ROCK!!! :D

Wojo said:
I once read an interview with Eric and he said that when he auditioned for the part the producers didn't know what they wanted to he basiclly used his own personality. So yes!
Alot of Greg is Eric himself.
Makes it even better, right? :D Just makes me love him more... I think I read somewhere that Greg's crazy hairstyle is based on Eric's himself in his audition tape :lol: Or something like that. Which is really cool I think...

I used to think when I see him in interviews etc, sometimes Eric seems a bit shy. So I thought he's not as crazy as Greg in real life... but when you think about it, Greg also has a shy side. Like in Post Mortem.

I just wonder what you guys think :)

Yeah I agree, Eric does seem like a shy person. You can tell how nervous he gets during interviews and such.

yep with his hands in his pockets :lol: but that is really cute

so Again not much Greg in Law of Gravity...

Silhouette said:
Welcome tanglewood, I thought I've seen you before... somewhere?

Anyway, welcome!! :) *hands Welcome cookies* What attracts you to Eric/Greg?

Oh yea he IS funny. I thought he's such a shy guy in real life... but after watching the vids... I think some of Greg's crazyness is loosely based on him :lol:

I think I see you around the SANDLE threads...

hmmm... what is so attractive about Eric/Greg?

The sense of humor, man! :D He's an easy going person whenever I see him in interviews and he's just so damn hot!

I do think Greg is in some way based on Eric himself.

I have a question that I know most of you Greg/Eric lovers can probably answer. Has Eric ever been a guest on a nightime talk show like Jay Leno, David Letterman, or Conan O'Brien? I only discovered the handsome and sexy Eric a couple of years ago, so I have no idea if he was ever on any of those shows, or even The Larry King Show when CSI became the darling of CBS Primetime and getting all of the great publicity.

I've seen him on the CBS morning show once or twice, but never on an evening talk show.

If you go to the Internet movie database here it will show you everything Eric has done. I believe he has done a few.

Thank you for the info, Wojo. I guess he didn't make it on any of the current nightime shows. I'd like to see him on Conan's show. It would be so funny.

It kind of conflicting situations though with those late night shows. Obviously Leno and Conan wouldn't have any CSI people besides maybe Petersen, just because they are NBC. You are more likely to see them on Letterman or Ferguson (Can't stand them unfortunetly), only because it is CBS. Eads was on Ferguson a while back, and did a pretty funny interview. I'd like to see CBS do more of this, but then again they do such a crappy job at advertising this show I'm not really suprised

Eric has been on "The Early Show":
morning57.jpg

And on "The Craig Kilborn Show":

post-15-1068565191.jpg

Isn't he adorable? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back