"Leggo our Greggo!" - Greg/Eric discussion thread # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Musicluvr325 said:
Lmfao...sorry. You're on ericszmanda over there? That's my post. :D

Really? I never would've guessed.

csimonkey, I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but that's the pic he sends everyone. Literally. I was browsing another CSI site the same day I joined here and I saw that a girl had gotten a reply from when she had written to ES. (And the letter sounded almost exactly the same, too.... only a few bits and pieces were different.)

I am trying to navigate my way around my favorite parts of the site with a new mouse, and so far it's sliding all over the mouse pad, so I'm heading toward a game website where it'd fit in perfectly with my favorite game...

Heya I'm new here so thought I'd intorduce myself. I found this site bout a week ago and was reading through it and found myself nodding along at the computer screen coz i agreed with so much of what you were all saying so thats why I joined. And I just knew that my first post had to be on the Leggo our Greggo thred coz I absolutley adore ES he's such a great actor, the best charcter on CSI and really cute too lol :D

szmandatogoholic, i know lol. but we can't really expect him to write a new letter to all his adoring fans can we? ;) there's far too many of them! and the pic has my name on it so it's MINE! :p :D

Welcome SwamiCSIaholic ! hope you have fun here.

About the letter from Eric, mine said the exact same thing. So I guess he wrote a letter and had it made into a form letter to send out to everyone. I don't mind, it's still his thoughts. Most everybody got the same pic too but some were different. It was great that he did it just the same, that more than alot of celebrities would do.

Thanks for the welcome Wojo :) is it just me or are you on nickandgreg.com aswell ?(soz am I meant to mention other csi affiliated sites im not sure *runs for cover* )

Your welcome and yes, that's me!

Hey all, I posted screen caps on the Greg pic thread from Fallen Idols...

Wohooo!!! I get to watch BUILT TO KILL for the first time tomorrow! I get to watch Greg!

Stupid, right? We're only watching Season 7 now?

Certaenly
Well basically he doesn't do much as usuall :(

Built to Kill part 1- he looks at the video from the Cirque show 'I have to tell you that Sigfried and Roy's dissapering elephant no lobger impresses me'

Built to Kill part 2 - he has a little more screen time we see him entering the house of the singer and then he has a sequence where he serches the bedrooms and another where he looks for the safe

And thats all folks

Thanks for the info. :lol: I'm excited for season 7. It's expected that he's not gonna get a lot of screen time since the ep's focused on someone else.

I get to watch the two eps tomorrow. hur-rah!

SwamiCSIaholic said:
I havn't watched Fallen Idols yet :( can't wait to see it though apparently Greg gets more than 40 seconds of screen time :D

This is an amazing episode for Greg screen time plus he works with and spends quality time with Nick. you'll love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back